ITT we explain our country's states/provinces/regions to Jow Forums

let's go

Attached: urgay.png (1200x1267, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundred_Years'_Croatian–Ottoman_War
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/the-islands-of-abuse-inside-south-koreas-slave-farms-for-the-disabled-9954527.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AIZgw09CG9E
youtu.be/qYiYd9RcK5M?t=32
youtube.com/watch?v=gAqm5ls8Ep8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is the little dot between poverty and brazilian wannabes?

Attached: image.jpg (931x574, 58K)

Attached: CE2FE52C-6E77-4723-8B09-325CBEF834D4.jpg (660x754, 280K)

What is the pretentious people state called and what is it like? Are we talking Mexican hipsters, like that's your Oregon, or what?

Lolland :)

Why do people live in the north? It seems so dangerous compared to Yucatan area.

>just move across the country bro

the scorpions are gold, achktully

Basically the same division as already was in Roman times. Coastal Croatia (Roman province Dalmatia) and continental Croatia (Roman provinces Pannonia).

Many changes and happenings appeared over time of course, administrative regions are a bit different by now, but this is still the basic situation.

Attached: Ancient_balkans_4thcentury.png (1024x777, 299K)

We don't care about other provinces besides buenos aires, they are a myth

i dont know much but i think there are wewuzmayan rebel seperatists in yucatan

Can you explain why Croatia is shaped like a rainbow?

disputed land between us and Brazil

It has to do with when it was part of the Austrian Empire and they fortified the shit out of the Dalmatian coast so the Ottomans couldn't take it.

>confusing Salto and Paysandú

0 in geography, back to school you go m8

Turkish landgrab:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundred_Years'_Croatian–Ottoman_War

based

Attached: tumblr_ow8wvv3zWK1s4df8ko1_1280.jpg (1280x591, 381K)

Its name means "the place where tortillas are made", Tlashcalan.
Tlashcali is tortilla.

blue is based
yellow is blue's rightful land
red has no culture

if anyone disagrees with this post it's either a baiano or a seething s*uthoid

Attached: 1538903392922.png (2108x2000, 71K)

Redpill me?

This is accurate.

Kill yourself, lazy nordestino subhuman.

Attached: Brazil map.png (1100x1080, 335K)

>1600's British accents
Do you have a video of an example?

Attached: brazil and its people.png (1233x1197, 456K)

How does it feel to be that diverse? Us Americans aren’t alone on living in a diverse place

blue was very big and was the richest province in brazil. one day blue got fed up with shitzil and decided to secede
red got assblasted and used divide and conquer tactics
all of the "brazilian" cuisine is from blue (except sopa de macaco which is from the south
all of the famous "brazilian" writers, poets and diplomats are from blue
don't fall for the southtoid memes

Attached: 1526632965870.jpg (615x629, 46K)

Redpill me on the "Brazilian wannabes". What do they do there?

Attached: SK.png (1200x1688, 277K)

if you have a shred of self-control it is possible. i moved from literally middle of nowhere to a state with a reasonable economy by saving for 6 months.

Attached: argentine49.gif (594x821, 141K)

Yeah man but you're American. We're talking about poor ass Norteños.

Tell me everything you know about Korean Mississippi. The rest of the map interests me too but this one is the most curious.

Stop lying, nordestino subhuman.

Sopa de macaco, homo-erectus looking guy, seu buceta, gore/liveleak videos are all from that filthy region.

Northeasterns are lazy, poor, ugly as sin, violent. Most violent region, poorest region, no one can read or write there.

Attached: 5465.png (1980x1280, 163K)

i don't get what the korean georgia without atlanta is supposed to convey
conservative two faced people with an accent and peaches?

Attached: 1463691531097.png (975x976, 169K)

Torilla Trashcan?

Accurate.

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/the-islands-of-abuse-inside-south-koreas-slave-farms-for-the-disabled-9954527.html

Well, slavery happened there. (and likely still happening)

Interestingly politics-wise, this is the most left wing region of Korea.

I think it's kinda like rural Quebec or Walonia of Belgium in that it has strong regionalism and is (somewhat) socially conservative but fiscally on left side.

Well that region is kinda stronghold of conservatism/right wing in SK but it does not have a left wing big city like Atlanta. Even its biggest city Taegu (metro population of 3 million) votes right wing parties

contraband, drugs and cheap things

Then they're Colombians/Paraguayans not Brazilians.

youtube.com/watch?v=AIZgw09CG9E

it's the same accent as shakespeares original pronounciation

youtu.be/qYiYd9RcK5M?t=32

Attached: 6869A331-A831-4955-8ECA-9D75268D66C6.png (2700x1793, 543K)

Interesting, sounds like West Country English mixed with one of the southern American states

if you go more south they sound like typical southern accent
youtube.com/watch?v=gAqm5ls8Ep8

Sonora is rightful American clay.

It's Puebla, the state is kinda poor 2bh, and the people living in the towns are ok but the people from the state capital have a fame to be assholes.
I had a date with a guy from Puebla City (I'm a fag) and I live in a "humble" neighbourhood, when he arrived in his car all he said was "this place is horrible", "this place is so ugly", "why are those people eating that?" And I was like "bitch, pleeeease you're from fucking Puebla, not Norway. As a Mexican you have seen places like this before".

So this guy's shitty attitude is typical of his city? If so, I'll avoid the shit out of it when I come to Mexico.

this is a common misconception and I honestly can't believe you'd perpetuate it after listening to both of those videos. are you deaf? Neither Appalachian english nor tangier/hoi toider english have been shown by anyone with any actual qualifications to be anything other than American accents that developed in relative isolation. There are no surviving "1600s english dialects." Every single accent/dialect brought over to the americas has changed significantly.

yea you're right all the brits commenting on it must also be completely deaf

Not accurate.o

I think you missed the
>anyone with any actual qualifications
part of my post. Being fucking british does not give a person the authority to claim an isolated american dialect is a perfectly preserved dialect of Elizabethan era English.

This isn't a matter of opinion, there are processes by which sound change and language change in general is analyzed, and all studies/literature point toward the more insular american dialects as being just that: insular american dialects that developed and diverged as a result of changes that happened while they were on the continent.

Nah, Puebla is beautiful, a state with great architecture, history, nature and the local cuisine is amazing. The asshole stereotype is just that, a stereotype.

Attached: images (96).jpg (705x435, 38K)

Holy shit, that's an amazing picture. What is the cuisine all about?

Puebla's most well known dish is 'mole poblano'. A sauce made of almost 50 ingredients but chilli peppers and chocolate predominate. It's like a Mexican curry.
A piece of turkey or chicken is bathed with mole and it's eaten along rice.
The flavor is great but I think for a foreigner mole can be a bomb for the tummy.

Attached: 20121024-227412-mole-poblano.jpg (514x386, 112K)

Oh fuck yeah man, mole is great. I thought it was from Oaxaca though. I feel kind of retarded

Attached: Gq72cwL.jpg (4133x2765, 644K)

Don't they have like several moles?

Actually yeah and I was just reading about some of them. Apparently Oaxaca does have a shitload of them but not that one.

Attached: brazil and the rest of it.png (1063x1016, 212K)

Attached: canada.png (1084x920, 194K)

Both Puebla and Oaxaca claim to be the place of origin of mole. Both places have their own types of mole. My favorite is 'mole almendrado' it contains almonds and the flavor is sweet.

Damn, that does sound good. Does it also have chocolate? I know many of them don't.

fuck off Qu*bec

This is surprisingly accurate

Attached: 82573b3652aa7c7d5a7bc61ea018d237.jpg (768x516, 49K)

where's my equalization payment a*Glo boy?

>naked hiking
da fuq

Appenzell, don't ask, you wouldn't understand.

Attached: Appenzell.jpg (860x484, 159K)

Are there really people who still care about the civil war or am I being meme'd?
t. rocky mountain resident

What? I think that sounds based. Explain.

Yes, in the south.