Is the anti-vaxxing movement growing in your cunt?

Is the anti-vaxxing movement growing in your cunt?

There's a pretty sizable movement here and it's starting to get out of control. There's a measles out real happening on Washington state.

Attached: 1505781747702s.jpg (243x250, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theyucatantimes.com/2015/02/while-the-u-s-faces-the-largest-measles-outbreak-in-recent-history-mexico-has-had-not-a-single-case-since-1996/
youtu.be/hmWP99NPN9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't worry about it just make them sign a waiver on their healthcare insurance when they refuse vaccines
Problem solved at no cost

The industrial revolution was a mistake.
Giving peasants rights was a mistake.

Natural selection at work

Soon its going to be law that they will take your kids away if you don't vax them. Already they're kicked out of school. And not having kids in school gets them taken away. Soon no employment if not vaxed either.

They're shilling very hard to inject everyone. Fuck.

Attached: Pf22.jpg (316x202, 7K)

Social networks are doing more harm than good. On twitter, you'll see weird lgbtx+ people crying about anything and everyone will support them. Discord and reddit give mentally ill people an echo chamber.

These people can spread their dumb ideologies easily now.

You're saying that as if Jow Forums isn't an echo chamber

Do anti-vaxxers even exist outside of America?

I never said that it isn't.
Just because I used the trannies on twitter as an example, doesn't mean I am a Jow Forums poster.

Any site that has a block function will inevitably turn into an echo chamber

Attached: smuuug.png (600x600, 118K)

I think brits have a small group of anti-vaxxers, but I'm probably wrong.

They exist in Canada too, Vancouver is having some disease outbreak (measles, I think), if that counts.

it's actually a greater problem in Nordic countries

You elected an anti vaxxer

The least vaccinated kids live in the highest income postal codes

Attached: 1531026510341.png (741x609, 27K)

A bunch of stupid soccer moms read bullshit on facebook and decide that their little cretins just need organic vegetables to be healthy without reading anything about vaccines. It's irritating and stupid.

Yeah, I've been noticing the same here too in Australia. I don't even know where all these kinds of people are coming from either.

Honestly it grew for a while and people were talking against it then it stopped growing but people kept talking against it. So as the contrarian faggot I am, I will promote the anti-vaxx movement

He was just upset because Barron ended up autistic.

These retards can't effect me since I'm up to date on my vaccines right?

do you mean vaccinations in general or flu vaccines in particular? since our flu seasons basically mirror yours, both countries had a pretty serious flu outbreak in 2017(?). it was a H3N2 strain that also mutated so the vaccinations were pretty useless. so perhaps some people might think that if the flu vaccines may be inefficient, all of them are useless.

>never had a flu shot
>never get sick

lmao @ immunelets

Attached: 1491785552237.jpg (640x559, 23K)

No but we do have an anti-vaccination lobby group. (WAVESnz) Their website disclaimer is kinda interesting though...
"While WAVESnz strives to keep the information on this website up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk."
Europe. Apparently there are a lot of anti vaxxers in Italy.

Attached: FY.jpg (803x828, 120K)

Its a bunch of rich white people who've never known true suffering

Crazy moms and conspiracy theorist hot together on facebook and began sharing cherry picked documents or discredited studies.

Good

My mom's brother is anti vax. He doesn't let his children get vaccinated

Through all the history Americans have had problems with Mexicans bringing third world diseases to their country.
But now Mexico has problems with infectious diseases imported from the US, specially from anti-vaxxers.

Some info:
theyucatantimes.com/2015/02/while-the-u-s-faces-the-largest-measles-outbreak-in-recent-history-mexico-has-had-not-a-single-case-since-1996/

We need a ban on burgers coming into the country until we figure out what's going on :-DDD

Btw it's unrelated but I just recently read an article about an American lady who went to Tijuana to save money on bariatric surgery and came back to the states with carbapenem resistant p. aeruginosa :-DDDD

Imagine vaccinating your children lmao. I bet you are pro genital mutilation and government school as well.

Attached: IMG_8757.jpg (236x236, 10K)

Half dick phone poster detected.

Do muslims use vaccines?

Wealthy wh*te liberals who are super sheltered

>Washington State

OH NONONONONO

youtu.be/hmWP99NPN9g

White people are legit coocoo for cocoa puffs

Conservative soccer moms are the biggest anti vaxx people in Canada

Liberals always seemed the kind to buy into alternative health scams

>modernist big pharma "medicine" that hasn't existed for any significant amount of time
>not alternative

if something retarded happens in the US it's just a matter of time until it arrives here

How do antivaxxers explain the fact that doctors and pharmacists also elect to vaccinate themselves and their families.

Attached: IMG_8626.jpg (676x581, 54K)

Good
It causes autism

b-but Mr. Shekelstein told me a ton of research was done. It's not like they have some sort of financial incentive, r-right?

I'd say both sides have their own brand of crazy when it comes to antivax shit. Left leaners usually all about that alternative medicine bullshit while right wingers are usually about the autism and jewish psyop shit.

Inoculation is an older technology than antibiotics you fucking waterhead

And neither of these things has existed for a significant amount of time, you drooling mercury brain retard.

From what I see it's pretty evenly divided, though it leans right.

this enrage dumb american moms

Attached: vac.jpg (4096x2304, 2.09M)

Who is more likely to buy into faith healing? Liberals or conservatives?

I figured it'd be conservatives since they seem more likely to be religious fundamentalists but after thinking about it I'm not so sure.

This seems to be one of those things that both camps fall into pretty easily, but I'd generally say conservatives tend to like that kind of stuff more. At least, specifically, the faith healing bits. If leftists are against any sort of health treatment it is usually from the pov of the medical establishment is run by evil wypipo who want to mistreat fat/black/nonwhite/trans people.

Jesus camp is still a thing there so I'm guessing bible thumpers

conservatives are all about praying shit away.

Faith healing is conservatives. But the new wave of "wholesome treatment" and eastern medicine garbage is a mainly leftist issue. These are the people against eating gmos and are really the principle offenders in all things anti-vax

>measles is back
The long night has come, the world's greatest civilization has fallen

>pro-vaxxers are pro-GMO, pro baby genital mutilation, and pro transgender atheists

Attached: 1313146797248.png (163x169, 44K)

From my perspective faith healing is conservative while alternative medicine is liberal.
>guy has mad foot fungus
>doesn't want to use foot spray
>sticks cloves of garlic between his toes
>now he has foot fungus mixed with a garlic smell throughout summer and it finally goes away during fall
Or
>friend's wife shares antivax memes from Facebook
>doesn't want to vaccinate her kids because autism meme
>me and her husband manage to convince her otherwise with "would you rather your child dead or have autism?"

Based. I’d still vax my kids but the government can’t compel you to take medicine.

>"would you rather your child dead or have autism?"
There it is: They'd rather live unnaturally than die. Why are atheists so afraid of death?

I have mine too! When I was a kid and had to take my oral vaccines for polio or rotavirus the nurse used to tell me "which one do you want sweeatie? Chocolate or strawberry?" the damn vaccine was the fucking same and tasted like shit lol

there's been huge uptick in measles due to anti-vaxxers

Prove it's due to anti-vaxxers and that isn't just a narrative being pushed to attack anti-vaxxers. Why is measles existing a bad thing?

Uggggghhhhhh i still shiver when i remember the taste of those vaccines

>Why is measles existing a bad thing?

Because it's a horrible fucking disease that causes a lot of suffering and unwanted deaths? If we can erradicate it entirely with vaccines then why shouldn't we? Polio is a thing of the past thanks to vaccines.

No

Why is suffering a bad thing? Death is always unwanted.

>responding
It was such obvious bait

Because the entire point of medicine is to prevent unnecessary death and suffering. That's the entire point of vaccines. To prevent young children dying from things that they shouldn't be dying from.

It is hard to tell with that flag desu

Okay, fair enough.

You didn't answer my question. Why is suffering a bad thing? All death is necessary, you are going to die.

Also, why shouldn't children die from diseases? You are making a statement of truth, how do you back it up?

>aunt won't vaccinate her kids
>lives on a farm raising goats
>makes her money shilling ads on facebook
>has solar panels set up
>is 100% off the grid
Literally the based life

They do in western Europe

Unless there is a valid medical reason why your kid should not get vaccinated, the kids should be taken away and the parents should be prosecuted.

Good old dualism. This is why we are here

People like this really exist in the world. They want your children kidnapped and you killed or in prison.

how is she off the grid if she only has solar panels

yes, but im from a secylar society

Yeah, we have regular measles outbreaks because of them. I know a guy who used to live a normal life until his wife brainwashed him. Now he's pro-disease, vegan, and goes around saying that measles and other diseases disappeared in Italy because the standard of living improved and vaccines didn't make a difference.

Oh yes, they believe American memes about vaccines causing autism and being a conspiracy to decrease the population. They're also the type who think that a few herbs can cure cancer. Thing is most aren't even the "dumb peasant" stereotype but urban middle class. For a few years we're starting to have more frequent outbreaks of things like chickenpox.
I I was a conspiracy nut I would say that on the contrary, anti-vaccine propaganda is a conspiracy to kill people and decrease the population.

I agree.

the most interesting thing about the anti-vaxx movement is that it's populated entirely by rich liberals and poor conservatives
it's very strange

>rich liberals
When you've lived a real sheltered life, devoid of any struggles. Your mind changes.

>you should have you kids taken away if you want freedom to choose
big phrama bootlicker

>normies dying is bad

Attached: 1539717777397.jpg (1183x778, 55K)

>big "phrama"
>every major vaccine is patent free and has been for decades
imagine being such a retard

no lol we arent completely retarded

They are growing here

>when the boomerang comes back

Muslims get vaccines but they have their own anti-vaccination retards.

Attached: hajj-and-umrah-vaccine-infographic.png (1131x1600, 142K)

i dont give a fuck about you or your child but my child isn't gonna get measles because you are a dumb fuck. if we could, we should euthanize your dumbass baby to protect the gene pool from your retarded genes

yes, people here don't vaccine their kids. we are the worse in eu, on par with Romania and some African shithole

>euthanize your dumbass baby
No, euthanize the parents

Vaccination obviously is a religionlike matter to you pro-vaccinators. You hate infidels. Think about it throroughly. And what makes you think that money isn't the first reason why politicians and pharmaceutical companies make these billion dollar contracts? Your cult-like behaviour makes it impossible to look at this objectively.

>Fatwa!
based

Go die of measles to other continent

Attached: 1549284671089.jpg (1024x1024, 250K)

>Why is measles existing a bad thing?
kek

America is retarded

not growing
our anti vaxxing movement was hardcore as they even refused all scoentific medication
it had its hayday in early 2010s and now dying after kids getting killed or braindamaged by simple fever or diarrhea

Our parliament actully voted on the law to make the vaccines obligatory, I shit you not. That's because those loonies prepared that act, and then somehow convinced 100000 citizens to sign it. Our parliament is then obliged by law to debate and vote on it.

Luckily vast majority voted against it so we are safe, for now at least.