Conservatism isn't a valid stance

Being old fashioned and stubborn is not a political opinion, if you're willing to beat a kid for tying his hair back when he's at home, then you're not okay in the head

Attached: chart.png (480x400, 17K)

>call yourself a conservative
>don't want to conserve the planet, but will happily fight to conserve Jewish interests in our societyr

Attached: fedoratip.png (186x264, 129K)

Extremes are bad no matter the pole

how does this make you feel

Attached: polisextant.jpg (393x1620, 79K)

>if you're willing to beat a kid for tying his hair back when he's at home
Wait wtf I'm confused aren't they supposed to be mad at a man with long hair who DOESN'T tie his hair back? I mean I'm sure they'd prefer if he had short hair either way but idk, this example is weird. I do agree though, conservacucks are retards. Also is that pic the result you got?

Precisely. Old isn't always good

What part of politics and current events belong on Jow Forums, don’t you get?

Not everything new is necessarily good. Like sex change surgeries, for example.

It's good to have one foot in the old, and one in the new. Conservative views change with time. Conservatives of 2050 will not have the same views as those of today. It's like an ice pick that ensures you don't slip and fall to your death while trying to climb up.

Go back to losing elections and drinking cow urine Modi.

Modi and BJP are more progressive than most other parties, though. While the others are focussed on dynastic politics and looting public money, BJP is internally democratic and it's trying to improve the country.

Facism is bad but otherwise meh

TrueIndie boy

If you think that what you said is political Conservatism you do not understand politics whatsoever.

Results are mine

Prove me wrong. Conservatives tend to be angry and brash, liberals tend to act crazy, the only normal people are the people in the middle

Do you consider yourself a classical liberal or lean more to libertarianism?

Libertarian. Liberals are fucking psychotic. I say give me what's mine and owed to me, and fuck off otherwise cause it's non of your business

>fascism is bad
why?

Attached: tjjk798.png (924x699, 67K)

> if you're willing to beat a kid for tying his hair back when he's at home, then you're not okay in the head
What the hell does that have to with conservative? Tying hair back? Wtf?

I don't want to beat anyone up for "tying hair back" (again: wtf), but I am very conservative socially speaking.

I am neither angry nor brash.

Facism is a machine of unquestioning loyalty. Unquestioning loyalty in anything is inheritently faulty in the fact that it tends to forget the individual, and therefore goes against a humans prime directive, which is self preservation and the drive to thrive

>Jow Forums social conservatives

Attached: image.jpg (640x799, 85K)

Do you work for a wage by any chance?

Because meehhh homophobia and concepts of manhood that are ultimately contradictory

I don't live with parents either

Tying your hair back is homophobic? Being against tying hair back is homophobic? I never ever met a conservative ever who gives a shit about tying hair back. You are way too worried about your hair.

No, I haven't gotten a solid job but what I do earn I prefer to keep.

Homophobia and masculinity have nothing to do with conservatism.

But feel free to conflate the two. Makes your side of the aisle seem very reasonable.

Father just had a shit fit when I said what do you think and he said "I'll fucking cut it off before you wear it like that about" and when I said I wouldn't and that its just for when I'm alone he got hostile and wouldn't hear me out. I just want to mid part my hair man without looking like a fag

Who said I had a side? I'm right leaning, just conservatives are shit. Better than libs by a slight margin, but still shit

I imagine everyone prefers to keep what they earn but what do you mean by what you do earn? Some sidejobs or shit like that?

Imagine tying your hair back and thinking anyone in the entire universe cares. Even in the 1960s (which I am assuming the reference comes from) it had to do with the pacifist drop-out subculture longhair represented rather than the "tying back" of said hair (are they even known for tying back hair?)

Don't care to take on your daddy issues. That's something personal that you need to work out with him, not project ontp every "social conservative" like its their job to save your dad's opinion of you.

>voting on social values
brainlet tier
The only thing that really matters and affects you personally is economic policies.
Anything else is just virtue signalling so the low IQ subhumans can feel like their opinions are represented too.

Attached: 1417995301424.jpg (366x324, 21K)

Tell that to the Jews in the Holocaust, Hans

Based and materialismpilled. Do you read Hegel?

>2019
>not a monarchist

Attached: politiscales.jpg (645x910, 72K)

Lmao get fukt

Attached: Thebolsheviks.png (706x694, 498K)

>Being old fashioned and stubborn is not a political opinion

Wrong. A liberal democracy, by design, creates a political opinion precisely for "old-fashioned, stubborn" people who think change is happening too fast. It's called conservatism. This is the faux-right. They are actually liberal progressives, not right-wing. They have no problem with progress, they just want time to adjust.

> Conservative views change with time. Conservatives of 2050 will not have the same views as those of today.

That's a sign that the left-right spectrum is a lie. How can the dividing line of the spectrum just casually move to the left every 5 years, and conservatives don't even notice or care.

Traditional right-wing (which died in the West centuries ago) sought harmony between nature and man. Modern conservatism is a sham controlled opposition designed to be the "responsible dad" whenever left-wing parties bankrupt the country with irresponsible spending.

Attached: 1542011023401.jpg (800x485, 228K)

> I say give me what's mine and owed to me

Democracy is LITERALLY endless gibs and theft.

You are a disgrace to America

Politics are actually for gay retards and wahmen

go live in a cave while you gripe about how this centre right bullshit "consensus" we live under is leftism you retard

Absolutely based and exceedingly redpilled

> the only normal people are the people in the middle

How can it be normal to allow your political beliefs to change based on whatever is the centrist position in [insert current year].

You're literally a puppet for those forces pushing the left-right spectrum's axis endlessly to the left.

The middle ground between two retarded positions, is a position that's doubly-retarded.

Being spineless and non-committal toward your own political opinions makes you politically irrelevant. This is why politicians call us "the dead". We're literally fucking brain-dead zombies to them who just mindlessly consume, consuming whatever bullshit they put out.

Attached: 120391939333.png (640x640, 245K)

Yes
No he's a pretty average political conservative. And besides that I believe that the personal affairs of people are no one else's business but their own I just want to midpart my hair and he had a shit fit over me tying it back
Fair points
Which is why they can fuck off the majority of my party. They can have infrastructure, medical, defense, and education, beyond that I say fuck off, ask for donations

Wrong.

How can fascism be unquestioning loyalty when you have to necessarily reject the dominant political hegemon: liberal democracy, in order to be a facist?

If anything, liberal democracy / progressivism is unquestioning loyalty.

Fascism as defined in 2019 World (U.S) history, is the ideology of the losers of WW2.

It is the ideology of rejecting modernity, but being to retarded to read anything in history beyond the history invented by the USA.

It's like cheering for the badguys in movies.

It's wrong, but still more creative, counter-culture, and brave than unquestioning belief in liberalism.

So communism but worse and more inert.

Jesus dude chill out. Just because you're red pilled doesn't mean you have to be retarded. Ok so by my statement I mean, that the partisan system hinders more than it helps, and that the only real way to fix things is to say fuck it and go middle

> They can have infrastructure, medical, defense, and education

I agree. The only thing I fear about education is that the state's education system ALWAYS becomes a brainwashing institution to instill values in children that promote more gibs for the education bureaucracy.

Attached: 1488402213325.jpg (520x750, 80K)

Facism has you sucking the cock of a deity level dictator and taking his word as gospel. I am my own good, I serve my own will

just how much of a cuckold retard are you?

That's a fair point, which is where it's the communities job to give life lessons through experience. I was taught what is mine is mine. If it's given, made, or provided to me, it is mine. My dad claims to be the same way yet limits me in several key ways. It's quite entertaining come to think of it.

im neither

>Meet the politically vocal youth

Attached: 235346346.png (733x464, 125K)

I'll try to be less "retarded" this time.

I agree the partisan system hinders more than helps, and I have no desire to align myself with either partisan side. My point of disagreement with the middle is that the objective middle-ground (moderation, prudence, virtue, Tao) is very different from the political middle-ground in the left-right spectrum.

Despite the fact that the American political system was designed to be so inefficient as to not allow any one party to get so much power as to tyrannize the country, the reality is the entire system is tyrannized, moved and controlled by a new religious, priestly class known as Progressives, an ideology based on Enlightenment era values.

Being lodged in between liberals, the zealots/fanatics, and conservatives, the orthodoxy of last-generation, the middle ground is forced to be defined by it's enemies and forever trampled by them as the left tugs the spectrum to the left, and the right abandons its untenable position to defend a new position closer to the left.

The true middle is off the spectrum entirely, and would like nothing more than to see it destroyed.

For those sidejobs do you have a boss or solo shit like uber?

>being an extremist means I'm actually a moderate because leftist
Disingenuous retard.

Conservatism is the easiest political opinion to have. You don't actually have to stand fot anything; you just wait until something you've always taken for granted is questioned and react against the questioning.

Conservatives only care about a thing until that thing's value is put into trial.

> This is one good feature of apprenticeship, guilds, and professional organizations.

It teaches, but doesn't indoctrinate.

People owned what they made, but there was still a hierarchy and a distinction between master and student.

There's still some problems, guilds still try to increase the power of their own guild at the expense of rivals and society.

But at least you know which team their batting for.

Most "educated" people don't even realize that the reason they believe what they do is because the bureaucracy is heavily invested in indoctrinating them with bureaucratic expansionist beliefs.

It's so hilarious when I hear people say, "educated people are more likely to be liberal, so liberals are smarter than conservatives". It's just that more educated you are, the more you have been subject to their indoctrination.

Attached: 1548109182995.jpg (512x666, 164K)

I think you just missed the point, user meant loyalty in a political sense: loyalty to the government, "culture", race or whatever spook they come up to cage you into joining the hive -so to speak

You are talking about loyalty in a ideological level: you may agree with certain general political ideas but still question policies and politicians

> Exposes the left-right spectrum myth....extremist REEEEE!!!!

Disingenous spinelet.

Yet more proof that progress is a fanatical religious superstition for brainlets who don't venture to read any history / philosophy beyond pre-approved Enlightenment Era dogma filtered through secondary sources who progressify it to meet [current year] propaganda.

Attached: queen2.jpg (1000x562, 75K)

> loyalty in a political sense: loyalty to the government, "culture", race or whatever spook they come up to cage you into joining the hive -so to speak

This "sense" encompasses literally EVERY political ideology:

Progressivism: loyalty to tolerance, equality, democracy, liberty, freedom, or whatever spook they come up to cage you into joining the hive -so to speak

Traditionalism: loyalty to family, tradition, religion, custom, or whatever spook they come up to cage you into joining the hive -so to speak

Communism: loyalty to class struggle, proletariat, Marxism or whatever spook they come up to cage you into joining the hive -so to speak

There is no modern political ideology that accepts disloyalty: tolerance by definition only tolerates itself: tolerance cannot tolerate intolerance or that would be self-contradictory.

Attached: rightwingbarbie.jpg (800x450, 100K)

>libertarian
Literal meme position. On par with real communism.