Attached: MARNIN'.jpg (1024x570, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4wh1lw0m7cM
twitter.com/5Pillarsuk/status/1092446532492775426
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>overweight
>ugly
>low IQ

You'd be part of the fodder sent to Leningrad to die for a coward virgin in Berlin

>>overweight
>>ugly
>>low IQ
>You'd be part of the fodder sent to Leningrad to die for a coward virgin in Berlin

Attached: 1D2A253BF8C34AE0B0663E1431C79C42.jpg (549x683, 69K)

kek this is me

The grabbing hands
Grab all they can
All for themselves after all

love me band, love me music, hate new bands, simple as

Attached: 69f.jpg (354x286, 15K)

This jew is FUCKING SEETHING

Are you referring to yourself?

>>overweight
>>ugly
>>low IQ
>You'd be part of the fodder sent to Leningrad to die for a coward virgin in Berlin

Attached: 1523595241787.jpg (539x539, 48K)

can't wait for him to make a fool of himself in another post. this is hilarious

if you don't like hitler you're a jew

You're the only one making a fool of yourself

Or a white cuck (same thing basically)

This frightens and infuriates the jew

Attached: 1541062542640.jpg (2325x3094, 882K)

don't give it attention

only the Jew is allowed to not like hilter

any catholics in tonight?

Attached: images.jpg (323x156, 8K)

in the end when you think about it hitler really won

Attached: fefdd85132afc4e0778766195d9842af.jpg (2060x828, 330K)

only by losing, could he truly win

Reminder to stuff used plastic grocery bags down the throats of Jewish children.

*raises paw*

*sucks nigger*

funny how most of the thread was on that yanks side but by lying about hitler so much he managed to win the argument for the naziboos and now he's the only one arguing against them and everyone else is on hitlers side ahah mad

yes, white supremacy where's the issue?

yessir there is

Hitler considered the USA the biggest threat, even bigger than the USSR. Just like how America's entry into WW1 signaled doom, Hitler was having deja vu again. He did not want the USA in the war, and he was furious when Japan attacked.

SS does not resssstttt
youtu.be/4wh1lw0m7cM

Attached: 1522394406600.jpg (1080x1080, 144K)

What did I lie about lol? Im the only one posting facts, sources, etc. The fat Canadian and incel Brit are just posting memes at this point

>ww2? who cares mate its 2019

Attached: Chad-bachelorette-badboy.jpg (640x854, 92K)

> I'm NOT asking for your personal anecdotes on who had the better victory outlook at the time. I'm asking for proof that hitler thought he has a "0% chance" of victory. giving some statistics in retrospect about what was stacked up on hitler is not evidence of this
I reckon you missed this part lad, try reading again

Want to find a white cuck
One who is anti white and loves homosexuality, blacks, Muslims, Jews, feminism and other various leftist causes and torture them to death slowly
I want to rape their wife and kill their children while the white cuck is forced to watch
I want to remove their fingernails one by one and watch the extreme pain in their eyes
I want to pull out their teeth one by one and hear him scream in agony
I want to gouge his eyeballs out of his eye sockets
The hatred i have for white race traitors dwarfs anything in the universe

>What did I lie about lol?
Fuck
Off
Kike

Attached: 1397231765959.jpg (294x361, 60K)

hitlets
when will they learn

Marxlets
When will they have sex?
(never)

the truth is I want big willy up my bum

makes you thunk lids

twitter.com/5Pillarsuk/status/1092446532492775426

wanking up a storm at the moment

muslims getting mogged by Ofsted lmao

>cuckholds for Germany are still mad
AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: saaa.jpg (894x1310, 1.8M)

You flat out lied about Hitlers intentions in France and you know it

Me?

And you are a cuckold for the Jews
You're probably a kike yourself

Israel and the US are some of the UK best allies. Remember we're the anglo-jewish side not the germanic side. Dont betray England

On my phone. The "update" button in broken

It's called using your brain. Hitler feared the Arsenal of Democracy.

That's why he didn't do shit against FDR when FDR was destroying German U-Boats and raiding German commerence. He was too scared of provoking the USA into a war.

We spent two years bullying him and he didn't do shit. That's because the FDR's USA was literally quadruple the economy of Germany

In his own suicide note:
> Nor have I ever wished that,after the appalling First World War, there would ever be a second against America."

I posted a source. Eduard Wagner, mate.

Owls

Attached: IMG_1477.jpg (640x800, 99K)

Pack It In Shlomo

Attached: 1520377944096.webm (720x720, 2.83M)

Death to the satanic UK-Saudi-Israel-america death cult tbqh

reddit spacing

>kike
>kike puppet
Keep seething virgin. And know that Hitler was the biggest failure of the 20th century who ended himself, when he realised the Soviets were gonna do mean things to his soyboy body :'(

>I posted a source

No you didn't you fucking retard

*bombs palestine*
pssh..nothing personal kiddo..

>It's called using your brain.
>I'm NOT asking for your personal anecdotes on who had the better victory outlook at the time. I'm asking for proof that hitler thought he has a "0% chance" of victory. giving some statistics in retrospect about what was stacked up on hitler is not evidence of this

You are a kike puppet yes
You shill for a group that hates you and wants you dead

Hitler wasn't anti-semite he was only anti-communist

banter

Attached: 1519884654717.png (649x987, 502K)

Though anti-communists have killed more people and butchered them in more inhumanly way than communists

Attached: 1537987446863.png (634x444, 506K)

Attached: 1541577493435.png (634x424, 498K)

>I'm the bong lord

Attached: 57113765D74C4C69A046B5E8C321234A.jpg (1334x750, 133K)

If hitler knew modern genetical science he wouldnt be racist, his ideas were simply a product of that days science.

Who says Japs have small ryes

Blatantly false

das not a sharck dis is a sharck
*whips out tin of tuna*

This kike is pulling the few hairs he has left on his head out over this thread

When have I ever shilled for Jews Jow Forumsincel? I never once mentioned Jews. I'm shilling for the based allies who destroyed a megalomaniac """empire"""" that was buitl on larping and we wuzing. Dresden never happend but it should've.

Attached: muhdresden3.jpg (3975x5000, 3.59M)

If modern genetic science was accepted by the masses we'd all be racist but when the studies come out and the scientists tell us there are clear and obvious genetic differences in the races relating to IQ, Physical ability and Emotional responses they are shunned and noplatformed by 'I fucking love science' subscribing redditors.

>Hitler was initially furious that the United States had been dragged into the war at a time when he had not yet acquired full control of continental Europe. Well before the attack, in 1928 Hitler had confided in the text of his then-unpublished Zweites Buch that while the Soviet Union was the most important immediate foe that the Third Reich had to defeat, the United States was the most important long-term challenge to Nazi aims.

Just look at what happened in WW1. 50,000 American troops sent to Europe per week forced the Kaiser to surrender.

Did you ever think how your life took a wrong turn and now you're an incel defending Nazis?

Anyways, Hitler lost, killed himself, and died a failure.

>there are clear and obvious genetic differences in the races relating to IQ
no

You've been doing it the past 2 threads
Not reading your drivel kike
You're a lying rat scoundrel and the day we kick you out of our countries can't come soon enough

is this an argument to you?

And you're an incel who's life somehow took a wrong turn and now you're defending the losers of WW2

Based. Soon people will wake up and realize that the numbers we're greatly exaggerated and weren't a results of communism

LOL

Is this an ironic joke?

Jesus fucking CHRIST, Mordecai

Attached: 1512031760053.png (211x300, 46K)

And you're a lying jew scoundrel

the differences aren't that great to warrant even spending a penny dealing with it in whatever way you want to

wow, it took you fucking FOUR tries to read what I was asking for and actually give me something from hitler's perspective lmao. now that is sad. I can't help but feel bad for how fucked your tiny brain is
>Hitler was initially furious
so that clearly doesn't say he thought he had absolutely no chance of victory

Are you a Nigerian in Ireland? Do you take us for a mugu?

>you're an incel!
>you're a school shooter!
>you're a virgin!
>you're a looser
>you have a tiny penis
>you have a low IQ!

Attached: 1526220131244.png (700x740, 328K)

The blackest of fingers

>seething this hard
You can just tell. Jow Forumstards give off this seething aura that you can give through the screen. its amazing.

Attached: 12434564356.png (1208x771, 679K)

You're the one who's seething kike

Yes. All those traits are connected to poltards

Just count the number of people killed by NATO

Hitler struggled with the UK and couldn't even make landfall. I mean, a smart person would assume he would have no chance against a country even stronger than the UK. But I suppose you aren't that smart to begin with if you're defending the biggest loser in history

The real question though: why are you defending Nazi losers? Really makes me think

We all know you have a tiny penis and are a virgin. There's no other reason to LARP as a Nazi. It makes you feel powerful.

these are cookies
we aint smoking on the same trees

Chaim, you're so fucking mad I could boil matzo soup on your ass.
You've lost the plot. Entirely.

NATO should have dissolved in 1991
No all those traits are connected to leftypol

I have a big penis and im not a virgin
You are the virgin and the one with the tiny penis which is why you shill for the kikes

This. Hitler killed himself cause he was a little bitch. That alone takes away any credibility he had

>I mean, a smart person would assume
wasn't asking for your personal anecdotes though was I, as I've asked 4 times before
sad!
so you don't have any evidence that hitler thought he had no chance other than your own conjecture.

Regardless of how much of an issue you believe it to be or what the magnitude of the effects are, the fact of the matter is, the fact of the science is, that there are differences between the races and the genders due to genetics and not society, that cause aptitudes to vary throughout them. For example the speed of African blacks on their feet, the mathematical aptitude of east asians on purely theoretical problems and the white aptitude for applying said theories in practice. All well documented differences by scientific study, historical record and indeed as simply as by stereotyping. To acknowledge this is now the modern definition of racism, but to acknowledge this is also to acknowledge scientific fact. Do you not believe that a problem?

Im glad ghandi died you little pajeet cretin

This kike is literally going to kill himself because big bad meanies on /brit/ don't believe his Jewish fairy tales
Sad!

Based but antisemitic and therefore bluepilled

Every man has to die some day. At least he faced his death like a man instead of killing himself lmao

OH NO NO NO
Name one shooter who wasn't a poltards. Based anarchists and bombers don't count

a statement

the iq level in poland dropped by over 10 points in a decade before, they didnt just suddenly become thick, there are other, more obvious explanations for it