How is cost of living in your cunt? Is it high like in the US?

How is cost of living in your cunt? Is it high like in the US?

Attached: 1549220490369.png (865x679, 692K)

Other urls found in this thread:

consumerreports.org/cro/magazine/2013/10/best-store-brands/index.htm
health.harvard.edu/mental-health/the-power-of-the-placebo-effect
time.com/84332/you-think-food-tastes-better-if-its-expensive/
twitter.com/cnbc/status/1076173906455810050
primesteakhouses.com/how-usda-grades-beef.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's very high

>Donations: $615

How many Twitch thots is he supporting?

Most people need to spend 8k-9k usd per year but barely earn above 7k usd per year.

It's to avoid taxes

>donations
wtf
no wonder young american people can’t afford a house when they give 1/5 of their money to gays with aids, shelter animals and starving children in africa

In my home country (Belgium) most people seem to earn about €2000 per month. Rent is between 500-1000 depending on roommates versus solo.

Here in Thimphu people make roughly 20,000-25,000 ngultrum per month. Rent is 8,000-10,000.
Luckily food is pretty cheap. You can get a basic meal (fried rice or noodles) for 100 ngultrum which is about €1.20

>cell phone
>40$
HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1548617435384s.jpg (195x250, 6K)

>rent $825
>donations $615

Attached: 1543372617841.jpg (526x423, 20K)

What’s Bhutan like?

Holy fuck that's cheap rent, cleaning and Internet for a first world country

>spend $1880 per month
>make $1600 per month
haha fuck me

Attached: file.png (682x709, 48K)

I pay three times that.

How do you spend $90 on groceries per month?

>Health insurance

Attached: 1548430830939.png (928x608, 218K)

To Israel?

Attached: 1415410571923.jpg (461x500, 72K)

I'm currently cutting, so around 1500kcal per day. I actually spend around $85. It goes up to ~$90 when I'm at 2000kcal. I eat a lot of milk, pasta, and oats

I save $0 every month

Attached: meta-chart.png (1200x800, 63K)

I spend at least $300 on groceries. You must be eating like a peasant.

>Rent: 825
>Internet: 20
>Donations: 615

Attached: 1542839292245.png (576x507, 59K)

Precisely what are you attempting to mock here?

>rent : 825$
almost any job making 100k is going to have like 2k+ rent lmfao

Attached: 1518050323434.png (500x500, 9K)

>a 25 year old who makes $100,000 a year
Excuse me?

Attached: 1411798792130.png (687x450, 8K)

I don't know where they got their data. it's all bullshit

>$400 a month on food
I wish food was that cheap here, I spend about $150 a week

>$20 internet for a month
>probably unlimited as well
>probably faster than 99% of NZ as well
jelly

why the fuck do americans bitch about cost of living, shit is cheap as fuck over there

825 won't even buy a a paper box. A cardboard one is at least 1500.
There's no such thing as internet for 20.
Who donates so much?

>excellent with money
>dining out

Attached: 6262262.jpg (355x343, 17K)

This isn't imperialist propaganda at all!

Attached: 1546908437095.png (426x309, 97K)

He's probably living with like 4 roommates.

$825 is around what you pay for the nice one-bedroom apartments in my city
admittedly the $20 internet is horseshit
what's wrong with donating money

This thread made realize how fortunate I am to be an American. Unless you're a nigger or retarded you should be making 3-4 a month.

Attached: 1547696542506.jpg (619x768, 70K)

>$300/month on food
>$70/week
What the fuck are you eating?

Attached: file.png (1003x661, 167K)

I hope the rental meme dies and every last slum lord boomer goes broke before retirement.

Attached: 1515742969459.png (600x600, 337K)

>Spend 2.8k on rent
>still at 50k out of 70k savings goal for a year starting in July.
ez

Because its not an actual charitable donation, its to avoid paying tax. A trick they learned off their Millionäre daddy.

>Dining out
>House cleaner
Yeah fuck you, that shit shouldn't exist in your budget or should be way lower if you're not making enough money to save.

bacon, steak, eggs, salad, cheese, various kinds of nuts, chocolate. I just don't buy the cheap shit I guess. will never understand why people buy cheap food, it's your body, take care of it.

In most cases I'm sure you're right.

>bacon
>chocolate
>salad (probably prepackaged, aka salmonella petri dishes)
>take care of [your body]
???

Also store brand (from a reputable store, not dollar store type shit) is the same as a national brand. They usually come from the same sources/farms.

I never understood that
they give money to a fake organization and then get it back or what?

Nah, it's not the same at all. Always lower quality.

No, the Federal government just charges you less in taxes because you gave some of your income to poors so the government wouldn't have to.

>that income and rent
Holy fuck, how? I make 47.5k a year and spend $1650 per month on rent.

Wrong.
consumerreports.org/cro/magazine/2013/10/best-store-brands/index.htm

If you know how to shop (look at ingredients, quality of the food itself) then store brands are almost always equal in quality and superior in price.

>excellent with money
>donations
>house cleaner
>$650 on groceries + dining out
seems he/she is quite shit with money, unless the donations offer some tax loop hole shit

Attached: 1546242027317.png (550x406, 57K)

youre doin something wrong brother

They’re not though. I can tell the difference. Trust me.

health.harvard.edu/mental-health/the-power-of-the-placebo-effect
time.com/84332/you-think-food-tastes-better-if-its-expensive/

The donations are to get tax credits so they don't have to pay their actual share of tax on their millions of dollars of money they didn't actually generate themselves, the proletariat did, and the "charity" they donate to belongs to their uncle.

thats not high, thats cheap, like all in the 1st world, thats why its 1st world, stupid shits

I really don’t care. I bet you’ll drive across town to save three cents on the gallon for gas too.

>American
>"it's your body, take care"

Pick one

No 25 year old is making $100,000 a year in a city so irrelevant than apartments cost under 1k

Haha if only we had something like that haha.

>spending more gas to save money on gas is the same as buying the store brand that is literally right next to the national brands
Now you're just getting silly.

I worked for Canada Bread in London, Ontario before it closed, we would literally have fresh baked bread come off the line and get separated out to 3 different bagging machines, one for a brand name, one for in-store brand partnership and one for off brand.

Exact same fucking bread, 3 different brands with 3 different prices. People fall it.

What the FUCK

twitter.com/cnbc/status/1076173906455810050

19,000 bewildered replies. This shit is gold.

could just be some CS or well paid engineer position in/near seattle and theyre living in a tiny ass studio

Attached: 20190205_015403.jpg (810x1965, 398K)

Yeah, people like are retards who think more money = better quality AND that their anecdotal, subjective experience overrides objective studies.

If it's something natural (fruit, veg, meat) you can easily tell quality just by sight/smell and they're about equal. Packaged stuff you can just look at the ingredients.

or some place like seattle*

Perhaps.
I don’t really eat things that are even available as store brands though. So I buy the better eggs and beef because they are most certainly of higher quality than the cheaper kinds available. Same goes for cheese, there is a very noticeable difference between a $3 piece of cheddar and an $7 piece.

remove the health insurance and donation and replace it with rent, you'll get the typical percentage of average people here. Increase the portion on groceries for lower incomers.

>176sqft

Attached: spittake.jpg (480x281, 38K)

>donates almost 1/4 of his/her salary
>dines out and shit
>doesn't save/put in the bank a single fucking penny
And there are people out there that think it's impossible to fall into debt when a person is making 100 thousand bucks a year
Don't know what is worse, a journalist thinking this is being "great with money", or the people reading it and thinking you don't need to save any money at all

When i buy a house i want to pay it off 850€ a month. Thats ok right?

exactly kek, would be worth it if you really want to save money i

>>donates almost 1/4 of his/her salary
1/4 of their budget.
Their salary is 100k so it's 6% of their salary.

*vigorous hand rubbing in the distance*

You do realize that eggs and beef all come from the same farms, right? The only difference with meat will be the cuts and freshness, which are fairly standardized. Cheese may be a bit different due to different additives they may be using, the type of milk used, etc but it generally won't be a 133% price difference like in your example.

Anything else is placebo.

our capitalists would "buy" houses but let the tenants pay it for them every month while they keep the papers.

Jesus Christ. Fucking jews wtf. That gets you a house with 3/4 bedrooms here.

yeah some of it is shit spending, but the rest is probably saved and the pic in OP is other costs. Assuming the 100k is before tax he probably saves about $3.5k/month

>>donates almost 1/4 of his/her salary

It's just trying to push the "oh so generation rich people" meme, since it's clearly made by out of touch self important wealthy CNBC shills.

Yeah big city apartments are shit for price

Depressing ťbh.

>>doesn't save/put in the bank a single fucking penny

Yes he does. Pay attention to the chart, the total monthly expenditures is $2775, that is $33,300 a year.

So clearly the other $66,700 is getting banked.

Like how this dude in OP doesn't even go out to fun stuff just work and barely getting by

Girls like this can't support themselves you know!

Attached: 20180927_195542_result1.jpg (482x854, 137K)

[OI VEY ECHOING THROUGH THE STREET]

Regardless of whether or not they all come from the same farms there are different grades of beef and eggs, my friend.

Monthly salary*
Can't you get things from context, mate?
Also, if the person does that every month, at the end of the year it amounts to his total annual salary as well
Cumulatively, more or less

It's still ridiculously planned, though
Talking about money and budgets without even mentioning the importance of saving money is a mistake people shouldn't make, our generation won't be able to live off social security, if we don't save any money we're going to have a hard time

Attached: Screenshot_20190205-091003.png (1440x2560, 1.42M)

some retards ITT thinking ~$2.8k/month adds up to $100k/yr before or after tax

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Are you guys fortunate enough to not have this problem?

We inherited the same problem from the US. Around the 1970s (when boomers were hitting 30+, what a coincidence) the idea of retirement via rental properties became very mainstream. Suddenly savings and retirement plans were out of vogue, and instead everyone felt the best plan was to try and buy up 2 extra houses before retirement and rent them out to fund the the rest of their lives. Before this era, the idea of being a landlord was no where near as ubiquitous, hell landlords were often seen as scummy earlier in our 20th century society. Nowadays rental properties are almost more mainstream than any other source of income to hold into retirement.

This has decimated our housing market, houses are rarely available for sale because every boomer owns 3+ and will ONLY rent them out. Young families are either faced with an astronomical mortgage to outright buy the few houses for sale or stuck into eternal renting.

Yes and so accounting for that, the store brand is
>from the same farm
>same quality
>likely from the same batch
>tastes the same
>much cheaper
So what's your point?

dude just buy a house lmao

Attached: house.png (756x567, 518K)

what the fuck is wrong with boomers seriously
they are like parasites: the generation

why are they like that

Yeah, probably

That makes sense
Good post

Attached: laughing ally.gif (320x240, 2.03M)

Bro, like just go to the bank and get some cash out and get a home LOL

Attached: chrome_2018-12-28_23-30-28.png (790x641, 722K)

€40 is very normal for people who have the latest Samsung/iPhone on contract. It’s actually quite cheap nowadays since the phones got more expensive

>donations $615
>excellent wiith money

this is photoshop right? who would pay that much for such a shite house, especially one that would put you in rhode island

:)

Attached: Ch14WRrAq4Gu_chrome_2019-02-05_03-19-50.png (379x502, 15K)

It’s not all the same thing. primesteakhouses.com/how-usda-grades-beef.html
Quality of eggs varies with grade as well.

>excellent with money
>Dining out: $250
Into the trash

I see I have to spell it out for you
>buy name brand choice beef
>buy store brand choice beef
>from the same farm(s)
>likely from the same batch
>same taste
>same everything
>store brand costs much less
Get it now?

the worst part was all the low cost houses were bought by these jewing insects and the price hike are just like . If you boycott or can't buy them, they'll sell it to foreigners that can buy them, just like these "expats" whoring about how cheap Malaysian houses are. Not to mention these insects shares tenants info and blacklists to "protect the market". If you ever met the rich fucks with the "real estates" jobs visiting in your country, kindly kill them. :D

Nope still a normal market. They just think they can sell their house for 50k+ more than its worth nowadays. But it will get bad in the (far)future. No houses can be build on new land in 2040. Ill be the boomer then.