>koreans everywhere
>they are all at the alcohol section lined up
>at least 25 and a few japanese
>wanted some happoshu because best beer
>had to wait in line for an hour
>fat korean woman screamed at me when I accidentally cut in front of her
>get out of there as fast as possible
>head home back to my apartment

Why do Koreans interfere with everything Japanese, i live in a town pretty close to the western side of Japan (Genkai if you are wondering) which is close to south Korea
and all my life I've grown to dislike koreans. Please stay out of things you are a parasite koreans I would not wan't to hate you but it is ridiculous.

Attached: 058.jpg (680x382, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0vNcgL9Fi4w
youtu.be/XC9YY1urT8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1501364089584.png (645x773, 7K)

You can't stop capitalism commie, if you don't like it move to North Korea lol

>go to asian market to pick up last minute booze
>everything is just giant fish tanks and people walking around with surgical masks
Two bombs weren't enough

> Please stay out of things you are a parasite koreans I would not wan't to hate you but it is ridiculous.

He thinks that's bad, how cute.
Nigga you know nothing of parasites, shut up and enjoy your luck for being born in a Tier I country

>cutting in front of people
bitch I'd fucking CUT you, be thankful all you got was a korean earful

Why does fresh food terrify amerimutts

i did not cut in front of her, there was this thing that was next to the line and i went in to grab it and she i thought I cut in line but I didn't I went back to the back

>>fat korean woman screamed at me when I accidentally cut in front of her
>>get out of there as fast as possible
>>head home back to my apartment
this truly shows your anthropophobia unique to us Japanese lmao

Attached: 880_original.jpg (250x360, 51K)

i am not scared of people I just hate interacting with koreans when I leave my apartment

based and redpilled
fuck j*ps

well are you Japanese in the first place

Attached: 1549284259490.png (1000x952, 547K)

yes I am not an English teacher if you thought so

fortunately albeit i live in Tokyo my town is not touristic so i don't encounter gaijin so often. Korean behavior isn't that bad compared to Chinese i think

Attached: aeS7eYIP_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

We could tell by your English tanaka

i rarely interact with chinese/come across them here in Genkai some of them are very rude unlike the Koreans which are annoying. I've heard the Chinese much worse in Tokyo tho

Ginza is literally a Chinese concession and their behavior makes me feel like spewing. they are good in person but when they are in mass they are just obnoxious. well i've never been to Genkai(?) so can't say anything about it after all

Attached: 20121129212035_original.jpg (505x603, 54K)

>only two oriental supermarkets within walking distance of where I live
>one is part of a big chain (longdan) and the other is a small, independent store
>longdon has sold out of white rabbit candy, so i head over to the other shop to buy some
>they charge £2.60 per 180g bag
Could be worse OP, at least they weren't Chinese.

we get lots of korean tourist and elderly koreans who want to spend a year down here so they rent out some homes so their families constantly come down to visit on top of that all the tourist cause so close to korea. what part of tokyo do you live in?

yes very true chinese usully go to tokyo or the northern/bigger parts of Japan

Based, Pablo

ah so Genkai is almost like a Korean settlement lmao
where i live is the middle part of Tokyo or thereabouts. most of foreigners usually spent their time in the eastern part (Yamanote) and don't get out of the circle so yeah.

Attached: 1549010779248.jpg (853x480, 80K)

>be gookajap
>go to the store and see chinkagooks
>be surprised
I don't get it, japachinks arr rook same

yes cause we are right next to ocean and there are lots of beach homes which elderly koreans rent out, its pretty nice here ive lived here all my life

>th chad fat korean woman vs the virgin jap

Why do japs even post on Jow Forums? Don’t they have gookmoot’s origin site?

Sounds like Vladivostok. Koreans really like our boose. These days they are everywhere.

>innocent Japanese
YEAH SCREAM 'EM

Attached: 1538116746183.png (911x710, 122K)

jap how easy is it for superior blond haired blue eyed chad such as myself to bag a slutty nip whore?

Attached: 1446779311794.jpg (1600x1600, 1.42M)

fuck s*xon

Are there a lot of Koreans in Tsushima?

we are very alike in our humour and xenophobia. Island nations share a magical bond

Attached: 26017646.jpg (400x400, 50K)

i like your music tho
youtu.be/0vNcgL9Fi4w

Attached: 1549292098247.jpg (987x891, 404K)

>yes
cringe

yes but not as much here

youtu.be/XC9YY1urT8Q

This is me when i end up going to shop during rush hour accidentally. 12 and 15-17 are worst hours.