I hope that one day Turkey becomes a stable democracy with a secular society and a strong market economy so it can...

I hope that one day Turkey becomes a stable democracy with a secular society and a strong market economy so it can become the leader of the Middle East and act as a liaison with Europe
Wouldn’t that be nice lads

Attached: 3AA0E480-D2AC-4651-89B9-4B7BF34EA7BD.png (580x387, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/#prc-jump
youtube.com/watch?v=9Dm57Ed-2KU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish

Attached: 1549181419293.jpg (711x620, 52K)

ceddin deden neslin baban ordularin türk milleti

Islam holds Turkey in nominal sense. Erdogan can try as he likes, but Islam is on the decline in Asia Minor.

Attached: 2010-muslim-01-09.png (290x419, 15K)

>the leader of the Middle East
Fuck off that's Irans job. Iran is already the leader of the middle East in scientific research.

Attached: Screenshot_20190205-022621.jpg (1080x2160, 796K)

Victory is on the horizon for the Lydian peoples
pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/#prc-jump

Attached: 2010-muslim-01-12.png (290x347, 11K)

I would unironiclly move to Izmir but the job pays suck desu

Hopefully younger generations are more open minded and less likely to support Islamist ideologies, or even Islam itself.
Presidency of Religious Affairs reported last year that they feared the spread of irreligiosity and deism among the youth.
Turkey will no longer be a muslim-majority country by the end of this century.

How doe a country go from Ataturk to Erdogan?

Attached: BASEDANDTURKPILLED.png (2000x1189, 307K)

EU soon hopefully after

Turkey is too big to be allowed into EU. And I'm pretty sure that bordering a NATO country is more preferable to bordering Syria, Iraq and Iran for other EU countries.

I hope that one day civil war breaks out in Turkey so i can flee to Europe

Attached: 1.png (1795x1795, 878K)

How about getting a good degree and applying for immigration, fren?

Attached: 3928299.jpg (184x184, 6K)

wouldn't it be nice if the entire world was developed and peaceful and we could all visit each other and be friends
wouldn't that be nice?

*turns around and shoots the nigger chained to my wall in the head*

im a uni dropout brainlet

Attached: 20190131_174513.png (837x837, 290K)

Which uni were you in, and why are you a dropout?

WTF I thought you people were based

>the leader of the Middle East
Iran is plagued by sanctions yet produces more scientific research and still boasts a higher hdi.

>secular democracy

Attached: IMG_4470.jpg (518x592, 29K)

Don't worry user, same thing will happen in Pakistan too. It just will take a bit more time.
We're living in the age of information after all.

Attached: 2826328.jpg (499x295, 21K)

What makes Americlaps this retarded?

>sharia law

Attached: 1521637999862.jpg (480x312, 14K)

cringe

>I'm fucking retarded
all the gulf countries too actually, minus yemen.
These countries are all more entitled to 'lead' the middle east, an impossible task since it's geopolitically fractured region.

>better use 1400 year old desert laws

Attached: 7262848328.png (373x394, 13K)

Unironically yes.
If we were living in the age of information every country would be implementing Sharia.

Both are based and should lead Islamic world desu
Turkey leading Sunnis
Iran leading the Shias

>turkey will become developed once it frees itself of religion
>after they are free of religion they should lead an entire region based on their shared religion
wew this thread lmao

Me too, in our cunt religious figures hold inhuman amount of power on the government and "curse" democratic political opponents

Its your historical role though
So just going back to how it used to be
But seriously, it would be nice if Turkey revive the Caliphate but only as minor institution like Papacy in Italy
At least Muslims finally have real direction instead of listening to radical Saudi Clerics

Attached: Last_Caliph_Abdulmecid_II.jpg (569x768, 69K)

>elect dictator and proceed into giving him full grip of power
>iamfinewiththis.jpg
>provoking and fabricating claims on Greece
>iamfinewiththis.jpg
>reach a point when starvation will be imminent.
>I want to be democratic! why did this happen to me!?!?
You had your moments and you did nothing. Now stay like this for another 20 years, until Erdocuck launches a failed military campaign

Attached: 1549195889799.png (680x661, 262K)

>revive the caliph as a figurehead with no power
No one will listen to it. Imams will hold far more power. A caliph is meant to be an actual governor.

ah at least you came out as a LARP so I know not to take you seriously

Wrong flag my mistake
Meant for Turkey

Greece is still much worse than Turkey

>Wrong flag my mistake
kek :D

youtube.com/watch?v=9Dm57Ed-2KU

Yeah, but it's not.

Attached: 1533393100809.png (600x550, 85K)

You are not welcome here.

stfu pig

Attached: jw-profile-picture.png (300x400, 51K)

>we aren't a shithole I swear look at this five minute video with buildings and stuff

Attached: IMG_4762.jpg (389x378, 16K)

Every single goverment video tries to show country's best and fabricated side my friend
Then it seems that Turkey is heaven on Earth

What about you Hellas?
Do you enjoy living there?

>Listening to turks
Lol no you motherfucking slave, look at this chart

>stable democracy with a secular society
I won't allow that. I'll pray so hard for Erdogan to actually destroys the pricks in the sheet.

We don't need any more retarded shitskins, who only cause troubles in decent countries. Fucking parasites.

This made me realize that Turkey has no allies and friends

Fuck yeah I enjoy living here. I have a ton of opportunities here, and the city didn't cherry pick the pictures. Actually it showed some of the "worst" as some say. Only problem here is the enormous politic power play.
I know that this video flexes hard against you, in culture and virtue, but you don't have to be mean, nigger friend.

Attached: 1528877670886.jpg (500x478, 187K)

They don't. Greece has invested over 2 billion in Kurdistan, 200 million in Iraq, trains generals and armies in Armenia and Georgia and has consulate generals.

They now want to embrace China

Attached: GUCxzQE.jpg (2784x1706, 340K)

Wow, I am lost for words
Enjoy your 19% unemploymet and 334.988 billion euros debt
With that money you guys could create welfare system :DDDDDD

Yes, we know already that you are pedophiles, who rape kids.

They have quarrel with China too

>Greece has invested billions in collapsing states,non states and irrelevant nations
Sounds just like them.

Because they hold a strategically important chokehold for either side of the geopolitical conflict in Europe and the ME.

Unfortunately there is no cohesion between them. Who ever they are sided on in Europe, they actively oppose in the ME and vice versa.

mad roaches will stay mad. You can't compete with reality since you live in 3rd world countries conditions and seeth with rage when a Greeklord is having fun. Soon Asia Minor will be liberated and thus made democratic. Peace :D

Attached: 1545079366845.jpg (1011x1024, 232K)

The western style secular, consumerist, liberal state is an incurable cancer that will inevitably take over the world.

Is this Greek autism?

no, its the model state that will benefit turkey the most

greece is much better than turkey and I admit this as a turk myself

t. Kurd

or someone who is enlighten and doesn't want to eat olives and sardine every day.

If prayers worked Muslims would already take over the world.
>let's continue to follow our Islamist ideology which is utterly despised by every non-muslim country on earth, but also don't forget to fuck up our relations with other Middle Eastern countries so we'll end up completely alone except for a commie diictatorship in Latin America, a small gulf sultanate and goatfucker rebels in Syria.
Great diplomatic accomplishments by Sultan Erdomeme

>or someone who is enlighten and doesn't want to eat olives and sardine every day.
You guys do the same thing so that didn't make sense

actually no
when i became older i realized that whites are superior people

Greece produces best fruits, vegetables and meat in Europe, Turkey is literally known for the worst because it has to feed a huge population

Wrong thread, Hans.

Except but we don't. I eat like a king, day in and day out. 2$ souvlaki and 3$ kebab made by my kurdish brothers.

Attached: 1536350721520.jpg (400x400, 10K)

>leader of the middle east

NO THANKS we all saw how it turned out last time

Why should we care about non Muslim countries? Fuck em. They can burn in hell.
>no friends except the second biggest economy on Earth one of the largest militaries on Earth and several South East Asian and Middle Eastern countries
Literally only Ziodog Arabia hates Erdogan.

Attached: 1507950440165.png (327x137, 57K)

>had huge and successful empire that lasted for more than 500 years
Of course Turkey can't be the leader anymore but it was pretty good before.

Turkey isn't that big compares to other European countries or EU as a whole with just around 80M population. It would be too big for EU to take Turkey if you see Turkish culture as an Islamic one and thus emphasis its difference against European especially Western European mainstream culture, but the problem will likely be minimized as Western Europe getting more Muslim immigrants while Turkey getting less Islamic Albania possibly getting EU membership in the future could also help. But actually, there is another more effective scenario that is the secularization of the entirety of Islamic religion around the world, but unfortunately that seems to depends on when Middle East would run out of oil.

Azerbaijan poster, what about that Turkic alliance thing?

Oil will never run out. There is WAY too much of it. Fossil fuel is a meme. But there is truth in your words. Unless Turkey drops the Islamic way, they won't see light in Europe.

Islamists and Arab funded mosques

S-siz varsınız ya aybalam ;_;

>Why should we care about non Muslim countries?
More than 85% of our trade is done with non-muslim countries.
Also we're still a member of NATO.
>Literally only Ziodog Arabia hates Erdogan.
Are you sure?
Egypt hates us for Ikhwan autism
Libya hates us cuz we betrayed them in 2011.
Syria, for obvious reasons.
Iran still isn't friendly to us because of Syrian civil war.
Iraq is a satellite of iran an they sided with Assad as well
All other gulf states hate Qatar and they're sided with Saudi.
Malaysia is no longer being ruled by conservatives and even if they were, who cares about southeast Asia when we have no friends near us?

>caring about friends
all of those countries (including turkey) backstabbing bastards. winner takes all fuck peace in the middle east.

What about Russia?
Or the US?

Sorry friend
Malaysia is still ruled by conservative

Attached: 20190205_172336.jpg (720x1209, 294K)

only option which will result in a good future for turkey is going west

Curious about what kardasia think of the coup attempt .Do many people believe it was staged ?

Hear hear.

Sharia isn’t hip anymore.

>every country would be implementing Sharia
Oh nonononononononono
Look at this fool hahahahahaha

so basically what Ataturk wanted to do?

Of course it wa-...

[This post was deleted and the original owner of the said post was arrested by the decision of the High Court of Ankara in 05.02.2019 for alleged violation of Article 299 of the Constitution of the Republic of Turkey.
Glory to Erdoğan.]

I'll send you malboros in prison fren

they can be semi trusted compared to average middle eastern shithole
yeah going to west for last 70 years worked wonders for turkey.

Do you seriously believe that we'll better with the East?
Egypt went to east for last 70 and now it's literally an utopia right?
I mean, neither side is wonderful but at least the west has democracy and human rights.
What does Russia, Iran and China have?
I mean in terms of peoples' life standards, not in amount of nukes and missiles.

I want Turkey to burn

>liberal
>market economy
trash it

Attached: image.jpg (175x287, 9K)

Basically this
What's the point of having a powerful standing army when you can't feed and clothe your citizens

secular democracy is cringe and bluepilled. turkey needs a new monarch to bring balance and stability

Yeah because we all know that the ottoman empire was very balanced and stable.

This tbqh

It was though. There was only one succession war in its whole history.

This Pakistani is the biggest cringelord ever
His country is literally a 3rd world shithole, Turks will never accept him as brothers because he is a pan-islamic monkey that supports Sharia and even Moldavia or Kosovo are thousand times more stable as countries

Just like Turkey.

I am not begging for Turkey to accept me. I'm simply arguing against secularism and the false perceptions of the Ottomans. I'm fully aware of my country's instability. I don't see how this makes me ineligible to argue.