5000 year old civilization

>5000 year old civilization
>all cities look like this
Why do chinks do this? Even north america feels more old world

Attached: chinese-city.jpg (1000x627, 327K)

China, India, and most of Africa are like 90% of the world's pollution.

communists killed chinese culture... they should build 1 floor tall buildings made of wooden sticks asap and restore chinese culture and also lots of temples...

Attached: 1542861321748.gif (650x705, 38K)

Not really

if you want to visit china just go to the villages
comfy af

Attached: e828.jpg (1200x818, 267K)

where is that?

fenghuang county

>north america feels more old world
haha your flag say it.
chink proud thread is boring

zhouzhuang is nice too although i think it's pretty popular with tourists now

Attached: zhouzhuang.jpg (788x380, 184K)

Are you stupid or something?

dumb mutt

prove me wrong. this isn't even some racist shit. at least into the Pacific ocean, it's like 90% of all pollution.

>Why do chinks do this?
Communism. Literally.

>Bing Hui remove old building
>Bing Hui build new building that looks like old building and say that it's old building to laowai

Attached: 1518569916674.png (500x590, 19K)

They can see through european fake historic buildings (90% build in population boom from 1850-1900)

>prove me wrong
neither India nor Africa have shorelines facing the Pacific

why do skyscrapers trigger Europeans so much?

>why do we not make ziggurats anymore, lmao

You could just visit China and see for yourself.

Pic related. Literally thousands of old towns here

Attached: IMG20190130104312-05.jpg (4608x3456, 2.12M)

Attached: China redpill.png (800x5132, 810K)

But are there qt girls?

Mao Zedong literally commanded peasants to rip apart old castles and temples so that wood could be used as fuel and metal could be used to build guns in makeshift forges. There are very few cultural artifacts left in Mainland China for this reason. (Also, turns out you can't really smelt metal for shit in makeshift forges built by peasants using mud bricks.)

>what is the Cultural Revolution
China may have a 5000 year old culture, but they destroyed it entirely in the 1960s. Ancient to medieval China should not be associated with the CCP.

Always interesting to read Westerns talk absolute shit they have zero knowledge about. Did you make this up on the spot or did you actually read it via some propaganda movie or book?

Wtf is wrong with you

>my propaganda is better than yours

Attached: soywojak.png (644x800, 15K)

this. """"5000"""" year old civilization.

The beauty of the west is that access to information is not limited. Any tard can go to on Varg's YouTube channel and become even more retarded. But on the other hand, they're also just a click away from learning about Tiananmen square and the 50 million Chinese that died in the culture revolution.