How did white women evolve to be prettier than all other women?

I want to have a white gf.
I am a white skinned Ashkenazi bull myself.

Attached: Kate-Upton.jpg (500x600, 95K)

Black men deserve the best so God gave them white women.

I bet she'd like it rough. Slapping, pinching punching, spitting. The whole lot.

Come over here, anglo women yern for light brown skin bulls

based

Attached: 1546695114887.jpg (275x343, 25K)

white skin,
blue eyes
blond hair

good contrast

That's literally all women.

Thank Nords and their Nordic selection for that.

Evolution isn't real, it is because our God is the strongest and we embody His power.

>wh*Te girls are prettier than boys.
I doubt that.

Attached: 1547256626338-0.jpg (1080x1350, 92K)

this

because they symbolise wealth and quality of living
go through in your head (in a non racist way, if you are a racist dont try this at home), what do you associate each type of women with, beautiful white women will always mean "lifes great if you have one"

>cuck thread
>posters in it are from the anglosphere + israel

Attached: 1540244413017.png (605x871, 527K)

Here's something for you racist shitlords to think about:
What are the odds that the people who invaded and imposed themselves on the rest of the world also genuinely have the prettiest people? There are so many different types of people all over the world, so it's very improbable that the two happened to coincide.
Does it mean that beauty standards are a social construct and that the most powerful people asserted their own globally? Or is it just a convenient 1-100 chance that the most powerful happens to be the most beautiful? The rest is left as an exercise for the reader.

Checked

Based.

you better spill where the fuck is the israeli general cause I have seen one once but can't find it commonly, hope you mofos ain't hiding or some other bs.

wtf norway?

Kate Upton is disgusting and her puss is probably rotting from STDs. Get some taste.

>white
>Ashkenazi Jew

fuck off ashtray

Europeoids are the real God's chosen people.

>do everything they can to destroys white
>wants to look like white

what did they mean by this ?

Attached: 1376407712-youde.png (1024x721, 427K)

The thing is that the only a few of the colonial powers were truly white, UK and Netherlands, and somehow France. But the standard of beauty we have right now is from northern europe. You can say that the standard of beauty comes from the anglo-saxon nations via US but probably this is a huge simplification.