What do you think about Poland?

What do you think about Poland?

Attached: 1517145446411.jpg (853x960, 117K)

Impoverished shithole. It's essentially Russia without Cyrillic script.

they are generally good people
t. been there

Polaks here in the states are some of the best immigrants. Super hardworking and friendly but I guess that's why they moved here.

About as far east in Europe I'd go

less known than Russki but generally has no opinion on them as they're extremely rare. and please stop using babies to make money.

Is Gronk the best athelete in us?

Yes and funny you should mention him, I live in the city where the super bowl was this year.

Poland is catholic central Russia with little bit more money

Why do they look Russian?

Attached: 1548630123319.jpg (2048x1370, 435K)

Gronk would be an awesome drinking friend maybe would get you laid.

>littleblackgirl.avi

Lithuania?

Attached: Screenshot_20190205_123056.jpg (615x727, 103K)

yes, she's ethnic balt

They are a better ally than Germany.

So she is a Polka from Podlaskie?

Poles are far uglier than Russians. Probably the ugliest people in Europe.

t. knower

yes
norwegian males and females look the same, they can put cups on their head and they won't fall down because of their blockheads

Why do the British underclass look so much like Slavs? If not for the writing on the board behind them, I would be hard-pressed to say whether most of these people were chavs or Poles.

British are a long lost tribe of Poles who went further west and settled on a island before it was an island.

t. Never seen Ukrainians.

Attached: cEAK4w3w6zw.jpg (1200x1600, 275K)

They replaced the native swarthoids already living there.

All underclasses look the same because of bad diet and fetal alcohol syndrome.

Attached: ppeople.jpg (1860x914, 622K)

Sorry the entire world disagrees with you, we are known as beautiful while you are knows as ugly dumb people.

Ukrainians are mixed Polish/Mongols.

No you're known as people who found oil while fishing and that's it.

Since when are you known as beautiful? You're only fellated by amerimutt neo nazis. Meanwhile Slavic women are genuinely renowned for their beauty worldwide.

No, Russian women are known for beauty because they whore themselves in front of the camera at 10x the rate of any other ethnicity. 'Slavic' beauty is not a thing anywhere but on obscure internet forums you think represents reality.

Keep telling yourself that, you can't even find a job so not sure why you are crying about us finding oil.

I hate Poland so much omg it's like the only thing I think about during my every waking moment

Without oil you'd still be fishing and living in wooden sheds.

And without the EU and your proximity to Germany you wouldn't exist. Also, we were among the richest long before we found oil, get some better insults.

It's Swedes who advertised themselves and lifted others including Finnish inbred mutants

Attached: nw.jpg (800x450, 85K)

I wish they would stay in Poland desu.

We existed before you knew how to wipe your ass without the use of your hand. The historical relevance of Norway is as rich as it's amount of medieval monuments so nearly 0. Face it, Norway is the sheltered village of fisherman who grew a bit larger and discovered it's walking on oil. Nothing else. Poland is rich in castles, palaces, medieval history, we even have places were templars resided. Norway was a wooden village full of fishermen.

They seem like reactionaries to me

We are uglier.
Shut up.

The only thing of historic importance in your country was built by Teutons, stop riding on 'history' that has nothing to do with the Slavicized people you are now.

At least we were Vikings were you were being raped by every people who ever crossed the land and now think you actually exist in history and not just the eternal mark of a long history of rape and submission.

sorry buddy, the timer gets reset when you get annexed.
you're only 100 years old.

Attached: 1526006495786.png (427x576, 310K)

Plc was big, teutons were small. Stop lying to cover up that without oil you have 0 history and relevance in every timeperiod ever fishermans son.

>Russian women are known for beauty because they whore themselves in front of the camera at 10x the rate of any other ethnicity
Oy vey we are so special at this

Attached: 1543216624352.jpg (326x294, 18K)

I like them, they are always... well, not always, but mostly nice to me

oof

>Slavic' beauty is not a thing anywhere but on obscure internet forums
You're a retarded zoomer. Slavs are known all over the world for their beauty, it started irl and spilled into the internet.

Just so we make it clear, you know that you were not annexed because there was nothing of value. If you were between us and Germany we'd steamroll you but you live on unfertile soil in outskirts of Europe, Polak was 100% accurate

Attached: 1536222005627.jpg (500x500, 38K)

You live in a fantasy world. Average person does not even know what Slavic is.

Attached: RentFree.png (846x448, 18K)

Russian brain is not powerful enough to penetrate Germanic lands, only Slavic.

East Germany doesn't agree with this.

t. 28 year old "country"
shoo shoo baby, the adults are talking here.

Attached: 1549024310765.png (2048x2048, 804K)

I wanted to make a rude pun but I'm not cruel and feel sorry rather than edgy when it comes to what happend with civilians(germanic ones as well) during ww2.

>Germanized Slavs are Germanic

Only in the mutt Mongol brain of Russians I guess.

I already said that it's a Swedish-driven reputation, you truly are brainlet.

Attached: r.png (667x194, 7K)

Oh so you did it anyway by not so subtle means and want to pretend you have morality.

'Slavic' genius here everybody

Just like Slavic beauty is a Russian driven reputation, nobody has ever considered Polish, Bulgarian etc women to be beautiful it's completely ridiculous. Literally your own picture confirms exactly what I said in my first post about 'Slavic' beauty.

Funny you call me the brainlet here

fucking hate em want em dead simple as

Gonna peace it now, I'll enjoy living rent free in the mind of Slavs. The inferior knows the superior.

You don't know what pun it was so I guess I didn't.

>Poles are far uglier than Russians
Its because they have germ*nic influence in their DNA.
The ugliest in yurop are albanians tho

>The ugliest in yurop are albanians tho
and you share most of their genes you ugly cunt

>Its because they have germ*nic influence in their DNA.

But russkies have this too.

Tatars are more Germanic than Russians.

yes we sure did mix with goatfuckers who lived in the mountains till the 90s
lol

Attached: britbong master race.jpg (558x600, 77K)

Poland, not Polish people abroad

You have no proofs kike

Recz pospolita v 2 when?

There's more Germanic-associated DNA found in Tatars than in Russians. They're turbo mongrels.

would be another broke Slavic shithole without EU gibs

that ugly gimp has still shagged more birds than you

How many bydlos are there for every smart and civilized pole?

You can’t divide by zero

I heard gothic was spoken on crimea until the 18th century. its actually swedish clay

I'm speaking about Volga Tatars solely.
Crimean Tatars are Turks.

Sl*vs must be exterminated from the face of this planet.