Tens of thousands of innocent americans die each year so manchildren can have fun with their guns at a shooting range

>tens of thousands of innocent americans die each year so manchildren can have fun with their guns at a shooting range

Attached: 1537465568601.png (495x476, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nij.gov/topics/crime/gun-violence/pages/welcome.aspx#gangs
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/07/25/antidepressants-linked-murders-murderous-thoughts/
opensecrets.org/lobby/indusclient.php?id=H04
opensecrets.org/lobby/indusclient.php?id=Q13
acsh.org/news/2017/08/10/african-american-homicide-rate-nearly-quadruple-national-average-11680
firearms-united.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>innocent

>t. town rapist

Yeah we should ban trucks too because people can use them to kill

T.niçois

guns were invented to kill
trucks were invented to transport
this spoon is invented to gouge your retarded piece of shit little polfag eyes out

Mass shootings help control the normie population.

holy shit based

We absolutely should ban private vehicle ownership.

yeah those trucks are clearly a national issue

Attached: zestem.png (2806x1932, 209K)

>Guns are only made to kill
Yeah policemen shouldn't have guns since you can only kill with them

And I guess bataclan terrorists got their AK by buying them legally

Fucking retard

i think majority of gun related deaths in the us are by suicide. anyway, who is a romanian to talk considering the state of your own country.

>He thinks the people going to shooting ranges are the ones doing drivebys and shooting up schools

tbf they should have some fucking laws requiring proper gun storage to keep children away from them tho

No, they are not. The people going to shooting ranges are the ones voting against gun-control laws.

Look at every other New World country, including the ones that ban guns. We just like to kill each other in this hemisphere.

They’re absolutely the ones shooting up schools.

Lol Corsica is upping France's score, otherwise we're pussies

What is Canada?

unironically based
fuck normies

It's gun culture related. Every s0yboi can feel manly because he has a trigger to pull.

People should be allowed to easily obtain military grade explosives for "home defense".

Attached: 345546.jpg (720x720, 69K)

one of the attributes of the state is the privilege of violance
so everything should be legal, right, drugs, cannibalism, killing, i mean, ppl still do it, why forbid it its useless!

why dont you kys, or go back to your little polfag homoclub,hm? you want more BTFO? your tiny teenage brain cant even comprehend things, you are like a little puppy, it sees shit and tastes shit but will only learn the hard way

a burger told me it takes some paperwork but a grenade launcher is possible to obtain legally
honestly i would like that

The state also has a vested interest in ensuring that the citizenry has access to firearms and can be called upon as an irregular militia in times of national emergency.

...and that's a good thing.

the only time this happened in your history, your citizen turned weapons on each other
kind of bad curriculum

It happened multiple times. There were numerous border skirmishes during westward expansion.

nij.gov/topics/crime/gun-violence/pages/welcome.aspx#gangs
Gangs are responsible for between 70% and 92% of gun crimes in the United States. Of course this doesn't mean that to solve gun crime the US must have tighter checks on the border, loosen their drug policy to rob gangs of their power, change the way its police force approaches gangs and work in cross-border operations to fight drug cartels at the very source. No, they must tighten up their already existing gun control or even abolish the 2nd amendment entirely. Because we all know gangsters neatly register their guns and don't just get illegal firearms with the serial numbers filed off.

Yeah, because of your effective gun control. It's not like Jihadi's can get military grade weaponry or something. If they could, that would undermine the gun control argument.

Attached: 1489160630333.png (1000x1000, 242K)

Based
Need to move to Colorado asap.

>post defending lack of gun control
>anime picture
like clockwork

Attached: 1517803432002.png (800x750, 106K)

I am actually defending the right of the state to own firearms too and saying that cops should be armed dumbass
I'm saying that the population should be able to own guns too, under restriction of course

Also
>Being for legality of something is wanting it uncontrolled

God you're fucking stupid

we arent in the 19th century george and this isnt the patriot, besides americans are incapable of such duty, unlike the swiss

you can do that already

>You shouldn't be allowed to own guns! Don't you know guns hurt people?

Attached: d90[1].png (644x800, 15K)

>the population should be able to own guns too
for what purpose?

Let me reverse the question for you: why should the government be able to forbid it. Why SHOULDN'T they be allowed to own guns?

The actions of free citizens do not need to be justified, government intervention needs to be justified. The model shouldn't be "everything is forbidden except for what the law allows" but "everything is allowed except for what the law forbids".

Just hunting or go to a shooting range as we can do according to the local laws here like for instance prohibiting machine guns

I'm just tired of people saying that guns are the source of all the problems whereas it's clearly the people

If someone want to do a mass killing he won't do it with a hunting shotgun or a bolt-action rifle

>no one needs a gun dude, we have the police to protect us!

Attached: 1549209373061.gif (800x800, 178K)

i dont think there's a country where owning gun is prohibited, there might be more or less paperwork but that's it

>I don't own an anti-tank gun

Attached: 345457.jpg (647x740, 54K)

Private gun ownership only serves to hurt the population that imposed it. It brings no benefits and serves no purpose in modern democratic states you fucking weeb.

you perfectly know nobody wants to take away muh gunz from ppl who hunt and store it safely, they maybe shoot themselfs or the cheating wife

the problem is small penis weak ppl who buy one to try and equal the playing field and take their anger out on others

Why? Nurses make fun of your pee pee again?

it just seems fun, i have a pile of wood in the backyard and too lazy to cut it
it's obviously unusable for defence purpose, unless i get chased by a terminator

Objects have no will, purpose or capability to reason, what they a invented for do not matter cause their purpose is defined by the one holding it an being capable to think, cause is so a crime where someone intentionally run someone over and kill could not be a crime, and the driver no persecuted, cause, by your logic, cars/trucks were invented to transport and being good is an innate characteristic, so no act of "evil" could come from a "neutral/good" things. This argumentation of personification of objects and give them the responsibility of what happen in a situation is silly, and I would say that is one of the reasons no conversation about this topic advances, cause always there is those "meme arguments"

Teaching how to use a gun can be very useful, can teach you responsibility, respect etc just like an martial art does, besides that there are other countries with flexible gun laws, that don't have the same gun problem as U.S and ones, like Brazil, with very strict laws and worst problems, our law even say what is the kinetc energy that a bullet must leave a civil gun more than that is illegal, and besides all the day-by-day violence Brazil had 2 schools shoots in the recent years.

Btw, Gun control will never work in U.S, people how are whiling to do harm will not give up there guns and whit that huge border and not being a meme island country is virtually impossible to control the smuggling of weapons in to the country, those who want to practice "an act of evil" will not give that easily and find it in the black market will probably not be difficult as well, a ban would only disarm the law abiding citizen how isn't the problem of it, but I would agree that their law is to permissive, some more steps with more inspection and maybe making more difficult to it get a guns license would be good.

Indeed the problem is the weak dumb people thinking they're powerful by being violent
The problem in the United States is more about that than about firearms
I would say that their laws are not enough restrictive about guns ownership however

>just like an martial art does
this is absolutely retarded, to learn fighting you need to train for years and suffer, while forming bonds with your gym mates and learn the limits of your body and how to outwit them
to use a gun you have to barely move a finger and that's it, someone is dead
they teach you nothing and the abissal difference in input (moving finger) and output (fatal injuries) is too much for most people to handle correctly
seen that video of the 2 americans white trash shoting the neighbour over some trash in the street? think they could have done it with their standard fighting skills?

School shootings are based bc they teach children the consequences of bullying

>T. Dylan Klebold

The problem is niggers. The overwhelming majority of firearm deaths are committed by niggers using handguns.

>more niggers are dying therefore white deaths are irrelevant
do poltards realize how contradictory they are?

How about we just ban niggers.

Yeah I said it... NIGGERS!

Attached: 1522309883953.png (1024x768, 280K)

Wow, can he really say that?

retard is being you dishonest,cause I did not said about physical needs or etc, but the responsibility and how careful you have to be when handling a gun, and besides that there is more to a gun than just pulling a trigger. Let me guess Mario, you never shoot something ?
And martial arts can also lead to fatal injuries, and if applied to someone to whom have no idea how to fight whatsoever the input is also "little".

You can teach a lot by teaching gun handling if you do it properly.

And? You are cherry picking a scenario with 4 retarded when the black guy could just leave and call the police , he just needed to do that, he had video to prove and etc. Idk what you are trying to say with that cause that just show how dumb the guy were to get a baseball bat against a shotgun. LOL

AGAIN PAOLO! I'm not talking about physical activities, or how you train you body, I never said anything about it, I saying about the philosophical part of martial arts that can be applied when teach gun handling.

If I'm part of the Mafia or a killer I'm going to get guns regardless so I don't give a fuck about the laws. Meawhile ordinary suckers wound't have guns becuse they obey the laws and coul kill/ threthen them whenever I wan't.

hahaha yeah man those fighters are the problem! look at the statistic, everyone in brasil is getting killed by K1 pros! oh wait no they are getting shot...unbelievable
you are the one picking the ideal scenario with the great dad-son moment learning to shot at deers and being a happy white family while the real world laughs at you (before shoting you with an incredibly intensive 5 mins training to learn how to handle a gun)

Actually it's empirically observable that the OP is wrong.

Attached: guns_per_person_vs._gun_homicide_rate_1993_to_2013_0.jpg (765x495, 57K)

Trucks weren't invented to kill, yet somehow they still kill many people as do all motor vehicles. Clearly they are more dangerous by default

>another episode of butthurt euro scared of inanimate objects
Btw im sure that insulting gun owners will make them want to give up their guns

Paolo, I do believe you are a good person, but you catch one part of my argumentation, made a big thing about it, now you are making a strawman like that was all what I said and that I say that guns are good cause of that.

Easy, Marcvs, there is no need for fallacious argumentation we are between frens here. How is mama?

>How is mama?
annoying as fuck as usual

Attached: download (2).png (229x220, 24K)

kill

>we arent in the 19th century george and this isnt the patriot, besides americans are incapable of such duty, unlike the swiss

Yes I'm sure if a horde of refugees from Syria come to rape your wife and daughter, kind words will convince them to stop.

>Private gun ownership only serves to hurt the population that imposed it
Citation needed.

>It brings no benefits and serves no purpose in [CURRENT YEAR]
Why does it need to "serve a purpose" or "bring benefit"? You know that line of reasoning can be used to ban everything, right? From "degenerate literature" to "anti-social gatherings". You'd think someone from a former commie shithole would realize this. Or are you such sycophants that you're nostalgic for the days you had a boot stomping on your throats?

In a liberal society the government does not intervene unless absolutely necessary. Then again, liberalism is dead in Europe.

the less americans the better, let them have their guns

SHALL

It's fascinating how clearly the outline of Switzerland, a country with more "assault weapons" per capita than the US can be seen.
After all having "assault weapons" forces those within the household to become homicidal...

.. or maybe not,
and not talking about the reasons for shit happening in US schools is based on the amount of money the companies producing the products involved in deactivating compassion and driving people to suicide if the dosage is messed up can spend on lobbying.
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/07/25/antidepressants-linked-murders-murderous-thoughts/
Often even fed to toddlers to behave in kindergarten in the US (democrat-voting single mother = boy on SSRIs = increased likelihood of school-massacre).

Lobbying, which also gives an indication of what's available to influence media:
Pills
opensecrets.org/lobby/indusclient.php?id=H04
Guns
opensecrets.org/lobby/indusclient.php?id=Q13

We also have to look at:
acsh.org/news/2017/08/10/african-american-homicide-rate-nearly-quadruple-national-average-11680
... but this is something more fitting for /pol.

Attached: suqnE8U.png (1525x921, 350K)

NOT

funny how the whitest statest are on par with europe

No they’re not. WV and Oklahoma are still shitholes.

Basically so we dont have to live next to roma

Still have a much lower homicide rate than states with a high POC population.

>playing retarded to own teh raycis
epic

>tens of thousands of innocent americans die each year so manchildren can have fun with their guns at a shooting range
You know over half of those are suicides and followed by that domestic violence.

>SLAUGHTERHOUSuomi
>12GAUGESLUGtugal

The rural areas of Oklahoma are white, Oklahoma City is a nigger/spic ghetto.

I'd like to own a gun.

Glad to see the the gang holding it down

Attached: baltic-states.jpg (242x242, 19K)

I mean, there are licenses and restrictions on who can drive.

According to stats, Lithuania is the most dangerous while Latvia and Estonia have pretty similar rates. Why do you think this difference exists?

Don't be lazy and go through the process, it's possible in all of Europe (except for the UK)

You might also want to look up what Spanish organization is affiliated with:
firearms-united.com
And support it or Firearms United directly,
it played a large part in not getting UK gun laws in all of Europe with the recent EU firearms directive.

Many states have restrictions.

>Its just le UK xD
if you're bragging about your right to own guns you can only take to the firing range, neck yourself

>(except for the UK)
Doesn't the UK have their own shooting clubs too?

With except for the UK I was assuming you're referring to a pistol or revolver, as "gun" is not often used as a general term by those not familiar with firearms.

The restrictions on cars only apply to using them on public property/streets there is no limitation on owning a car and keeping it at home,
applied to firearms the drivers-license would be a carry permit.

Which is a good thing. Things that pose a legitimate danger to others should be regulated. Just like how old people can't drive, the mentally ill or incompetent shouldn't be allowed weapons

I'm not bragging, I'm only telling the Spanish poster to use the little options available.

The only people with a constitutional right to own guns in Europe are the Czechs.

Then why havent you regulated pakis yet?
dummy

they have raped 1 vapid whore here and it was her fault for trying to talk with him, thats what police is for, to protect you but you wouldnt know about that john rambo

The UK has shooting clubs, but semi-auto firearms are limited to rimfire-rifles and shotguns.
Pistols are banned, and semi-auto centre-fire rifles are banned.
Ireland is also fairly similar, but doesn't ban rimfire pistols.

That's what Brexit was about :)

why are europeans so divided on this issue?
you're usually together against most american things

Attached: vince and mel.png (700x518, 371K)

Gun laws are about the only good thing in the USA

polfags incels and redditors, neets who never leave their basement want guns so they can do an elliot but in europe they cant

I love my guns desu :)

They are a lot of fun.

That was Moldova m8

>guns were invented to kill
>trucks were invented to transport
Completely irrelevant.

I wish I could find the YouTube videos, but Jow Forums did a meet up in Arizona and they had mini guns and even a light howitzer and they were tearing shit up. It was based

opinion based on looking at statistics vs. opinion based on quoting the narrative of CNN and CNBC on US firearms ownership.