"Italy sucks att warfa-"

>"Italy sucks att warfa-"

Attached: 1549200397205.png (316x640, 161K)

They don't,they never did. It's a meme for retards that can't go past "shitaly,Greece,why didn't the germs win HURRRR".

But you they can't understand anything past their hearts of iron videogames like infrastructure, logistics, material conditions.

Based and latin pilled

Fascist Italy by WW2 had a completely devastated economy,lack of rare materials, outdated weapons(extremely outdated) scrap metal tanks, just finished leaving several conflicts, internal political conflicts with the king, instability. They were lucky to even make it to 1943(if it had not been for their excellent navy,they would have likely lost around the battles with France because of the British.

>But you they can't understand anything past their hearts of iron videogames
But Italy steamrolls the entire world in every HOI game.

the Italian military was dogshit in both world wars, you're delusional if you deny this.

-re

Attached: 134123.png (654x294, 21K)

Why so rude? Italy a cute

Well they managed to keep attacking and win against such massive empires that's nice

>trying to cross a big ass river against one of the best armies of WW1 is incompetency

based and Mediterraneanpilled

>trying to cross a big ass river
And whose fault is that?

>AH
>one of the best armies
Now you're delusional.

you had good military but luigi cadorna was a shit general in every capacity, probably the worst in the entire war.

Attached: alpini.jpg (800x631, 103K)

>And whose fault is that?
Geography? What is the implication here?
>Now you're delusional.
I guess the top 5 armies in WW1 where Congo, Nigeria, Armenia, Pakistan and Indonesia

he just liked ippo too much

we started winning when we changed our incompetent general

Attached: shot-20190207zm.png (331x1227, 268K)

stop watching indy neidell stuff pls, cadorna was a great general and he keep attacking because his tactic was to logorate the enemy and he was successful at this.

I don't know why you needed to point that out. Everyone in Italy knows that Cadorna what a fucking retard, it's literally repeated in every documentary, book or film about the conflict

Attached: 1523274637410.jpg (826x149, 39K)

Looks like there's one guy who doesn't know.

Warfare is not just hitting eachother with sticks. There's also stuff like manoeuvring, and choosing winnable battles.

By incompetence AH army was only second to Italian.

cadorna was a roman larper and psychopath, he had almost a thousand italian soldiers executed because he loved handing out accusations of criminal behavior when soldiers questioned his terrible decision.
everyone hated cadorna, even the other generals (many of which cadorna managed to get fired)

How many wars did italy lost? Just ww2 and the first one against ethiopians

>soldiers questioning general decisions
>not deserving capital punishment

also the Vlora War against Albania and the Greco-Italian war until German troops showed up

>Vlora War against Albania
meh

>greek war
>not ww2

Funfact: during WWI there was a mutual exchange of officers among the allies, like a major brit commands an italian squadron, an italian commands a french, a french commands an english etc.
You can still find the reports of those officers, the french reported that he was impressed by the italian soldiers, the bravest and most competent he has ever seen, "if we had the Italian soldiers under french command here on the western front we would have already arrived in Berlin"

yeah but counting it just as WW2 doesn't suffice to describe how shit Italy was
for example, Germany and Japan had a string of victories and conquered many countries before they got btfo eventually
Italy got btfo from the very start

Butthurt german. You lost that war and it is your fault only. Get over it

we were 20 years behind in equipment plus bad leadership, even duce who was obsessed with going at war said that pretty candidly
now prepare me a kebab

the reparti d'assalto were pretty hardcore

Attached: 12413314.jpg (696x471, 80K)

Was it shit? Maybe,but not due to the individual soldier's themselves as they proved themselves capable in war but rather:

>Shitty generals and bad tactics
>Shitty technology
>Burned out economy

Again you CANNOT fight a war when you are so beyond the technological progress, infrastructure and logistics. The Italians were praised by Rommel,did fine under Giovanni and had won several conflicts before ww2 putting strain in their country,give them time to prepare until 1943 and they would have done fine if it wasn't for Hitler pushing them to enter the war.

Plus if you guys are so good why did you lose BOTH of the world wars? I guess the >military was shit,they suck at war

Doesn't apply to your country anymore? Only to everyone else right?

Cope,Italians aren't bad at war,they fucking sucking at creating a network and infrastructure good enough to support a war.

nice strawman
I didn't say we were good at war, I didn't say anything about the German military
however
the German military in both world wars was good, this is a fact. What brought the German defeat were the strategically unwise decisions of the political leaders
With Italy, everything sucked, both the political leadership and the military.

>nice strawman

Like what you have been doing this entire thread.

>I didn't say we were good at war, I didn't say anything about the German military
however
the German military in both world wars was good, this is a fact.

Yes they were good,but they lost. So I guess being a good military doesn't need to involve actually win wars. At least the Italians won conflicts(actual full scale wars not single battles) unlike Germany who got btfo twice in a row.

> What brought the German defeat were the strategically unwise decisions of the political leaders

The exact SAME reason I gave for the Italians being so unhelpful+ Bad technology but yet that's not a problem when it's Germany

>Wiith Italy, everything sucked, both the political leadership and the military.

Yes your soldiers wasn't better,they just had better strategist's,leaders and logistics/tech.

Win a fucking world war and shut up.

Weren't

>So I guess being a good military doesn't need to involve actually win wars.
of course. Modern wars are most often decided by the home front (which determines the limits of the military's capabilities)
>At least the Italians won conflicts
yes they made the politically more wise decisions and gave up when it was lost unlike us, we fought to the end
>The exact SAME reason I gave for the Italians being so unhelpful+ Bad technology but yet that's not a problem when it's Germany
except that's not true. Italy had the overwhelming material advantage over Greece and British forces in Egypt yet it got absolutely trashed in both cases.
>Yes your soldiers wasn't better,they just had better strategist's,leaders and logistics/tech.
the individual soldier (except his training) doesn't matter much in modern war. fighting spirit or sth are dumb memes. what matters is organization, equipment, training and supplies. I don't see why you bring up the individual soldier, I didn't say anything about that
why are you so angry?

Don't you think it have more to do with the fact that Austro-Hungarian had been broken for at least a month when this battle begin, and that Bulgaria had surrendered, the Ottoman was about to surrender, a full German army was captured and there was basically Serbs and French unit roaming the south of the Empire unopposed until the 30th of october and were already crossing the Danube when this battle started?

Questionning general decisions should be mandatory. As obeying them when they are issued.

>Germany loses a war
>WTF THEY SHOULD HAVE WON MUH K/D RATIO MUH TANKS GERMANY UBER ALLES

>Italy wins a war
>lol italy is always bad

why do wiki warriors do this?

>make arguments
>other posters become asshurt and post strawmans instead of replying with counterarguments
why do YOU do this?

what is the argument?

read the thread

Wtf. Is there any real evidence that Third reich supported Ethiopia?

Posting wins over turks to make mad the german flag

Attached: italo-turkish-war-naval.jpg (968x428, 124K)

>october-november 1918
>a-h
>italy's only victory in the war was against a country that was being dissolved

hahahaahhahahaahahahahahahahhaa actually taking pride in these fucking microconflicts because his country has no impressive wins.
Even the Battle of Alesia was won by Bermanic cavalry horsemen.

You think rolling up and clapping antiquated and undermanned ottoman defenses on the ass is impressive?

you can steamroll the entire world with uruguay ffs

cringe.

>MUH K/D RATIO
yes, exactly, not just the k/d ration, but the fact that germany was a disarmed nation, it had no colonies, had substantially smaller homefront country and population that makes the military achievements impressive even if the war was altogether way too ambitious and they lost
>Italy joining in on a gangfight against Turkey or finally defeating Ethiopia isn't very impressive for the same reason

It's true that ww1 Italy couldn't have done much about the terrain, it was doomed to be a defendable position, but it's still not an innovative, impressive thing, because there were no remarkable solution to the problem, just an arduous and wasteful grind.

>Shitty generals and bad tactics
>Shitty technology
>Burned out economy
>Italians aren't bad at war,they fucking sucking at creating a network and infrastructure good enough to support a war
Conclusion: shit at war. If you are not prepared for war, don't go starting wars or only fight enemies you can defeat. This is basic strategy.

>loses ww1
>loses half of its clay like a bitch
>lose ww2
>gets SOVIET'D like a bitch

lmao

cope

Attached: szent istvan.gif (254x194, 1.96M)

>>loses ww1
>>loses half of its clay like a bitch
who?
like we had any of this land in the first place, hungary was just a good boi of the austrian empire
>taking pride in sinking the only ship of a balkan nation
glory to italy, indeed

>talk about history
>Italians lose their shit and start sperging out
?

kaiserboi still seething to this day, get rekt

>devastated economy
>italy
>devastated economy
The delusion is strong in this one

>61 divisions

Attached: 1425084704629.jpg (300x300, 28K)