/fio/ comfy edition

está cold my dudes

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-05 clima - Pesquisa Google.png (283x336, 8K)

Same

Attached: YgcZX4M2O3o.jpg (540x1080, 76K)

uwu what's this

Oh my god.
How can you even live at such temperatures.
Do you even leave the house?.

Of course, everyday to college or store. It's ok, I mean, I'm not naked, right? I got nice jacket made of leather, with wolf fur. It's comfy and warm.
It's kinda uncomfortable to breath
when it comes to something below -30
But you can STILL get used to it.

fuck off kike,is not even that cold,its already better than 33ºC average that was making last week

блиять

Attached: 1544671345580.jpg (1536x2048, 451K)

Well Brazil is not that bad.
But Mexico?
What I mean is, they are probably as warm as Brazil.
But look at their obecity rates.
Those guys are fat. Being fat in +33 is fucking hell, you feel like a bowl of sweat.

I want to live in Russia eventually but the weather is scary desu

>tfw 4 degrees celsius and raining

Southern winters...

Attached: Skärmklipp.jpg (950x697, 37K)

I'm from Omsk, Western Siberia. It's hot as Brazil in summer and cold just like on screenshot.
But I think you would go to Moscow or St. Petersburg, maybe Kazan.
Those are pretty based european climates, nothing scary even for you.

Mexico very close to the equator line,probably never gets too cold over the year(unless a cisco kid deliver us info about that),so they get used to be sweatbowls

Attached: Dc3-teYWAAAumzP.jpg (913x710, 80K)

cold in winter*

looks very hot for a Scandinavian winter

Sup with tech prices in Brazil?
Is it as high as in Argentina?
Can you get PS4 or Xbox One for normal price?
Or only PC is a reasonable economical choice?

No' it's the average winter weather here at the southern tip of Sweden. We rarely get snow and below freezing here.
Sweden is a long country and the further north you go the colder it gets. My cousins in Haparanda (far north) have -30 and almost 2 meters of snow.

those seem to be the most foreign-friendly cities indeed so I'll probably go with them once I graduate. thanks drug

the only people buying these rn are the ones who could afford such things in the middle of an economic crisis. though the PS4 and Xbox One seem to be way cheaper than when were released, the games are still 1/4 of their prices depending on the platform. Steam is actually really good with prices but the entry money for a nice PC is way too high for poor people

Haparanda sounds really nice, you should move to your cousins.

Xbox one around US$440/450(today's prices)
PS4 around US$706(today's prices)
but this in official stores in the country that pay taxes
i think is around 250-300 in the grey market
still criminally expensive
PCs are around 1k unless you make with used parts that decreases the price for around 700k(high end profile)
yeah,its kinda a pain being a gamer here

Wow, interesting. So PC parts are also got high prices? (GPU's not included, it's the same everywhere cuz of mining)

the average wage here is around US$400 to get a dimension of the shit

Would if I could but my job keeps me down south I'm afraid. And the pay is too good to ignore. Also the summer is a lot better down here.

I have a Ryzen 5 (rip me in this summer) and a GTX 1060 build, paid 3k reais for it without monitor and peripherals. that would be around 800 U$

that sounds like a sweet spot imo. maybe too hot for Russianon but I could totally live under that weather

nigga's flexin' yo!

Attached: DcYLghiWAAIgCGi.jpg (723x406, 45K)