I cannot understand transgender men. They must actually retarded

I cannot understand transgender men. They must actually retarded.
Imaging being born male (you won the life lottery) and not only want to be a female, but actually going as far as to take hormones and cut your dick.
What is accomplished? Nothing. A person born lucky, kicked the gift God made him and in the end isn't even an actual female

Attached: 1501106961583.png (676x524, 129K)

agreed. it's crazy that society accepts this. these people belong in mental asylums.

The west has taken steps to make the lives of men as hard as possible.
Being a woman in the west is easier than being a man.

I dont get transgender females or feminists either, they just want to be lesser men.

mental illness

Imagine you went to Vietnam and fought in the war and all your friends got hurt but you escaped unscathed. When you got home you had severe PTSD and want doctors to amputate your arm or leg to help you identify with your friends.

Its just like that but instead of PTSD its STD.

based and redpilled
everyone who says women have it better than men is a low achieving retard
why being male is better than being female:
1. you have a personality
2. you can be taken seriously by people
3. you can acomplish great goals
4. you are can be physically strong
5. you can be intimidating
6. you can manipulate people easily
7. more im forgetting

They have a childish mindset where instead of being glad they were born with a superior mind and body, they get butthurt because there are females out there who live easier lives than them.

Honestly they should just comatize themselves if they really want to live a shitty but easy life.

itt: women won’t have sex with me so being a man sucks and I can’t stop thinking about trannies so I made a thread about it

>so being a man sucks
Can you read? We are saying the opposite

Attached: 1548673598975.png (960x498, 181K)

They hate themselves for not being able to start the life in easy mode, so they try to turn themselves into woman.

>American reading comprehension

life as a male is life on easy mode
life as a female is life as an insect

i can understand their desire to transform themselves but what i REALLY can't understand is why they pleasantly let their dick flopping on the dildo? like why? isn't your dick the last thing you want to show to others?

Based

I can understand that they want to be something else, I don't understand that they go through with it.
Only a small percentage will actually ever look passable, the rest will look like freaks everyday instead of just having it inside their head

Attached: 1546246103711.jpg (422x420, 41K)

9 times out of 10 it's just a fetish taken too far.

Attached: don't chop off your dick.png (1409x4759, 404K)

jesus

Meh they are who they are. Why even care?
If some dude wanna look like a woman then let them. Mental illness or not, it's their life.

Attached: 1549045301672.jpg (1080x1211, 150K)

it'll take more than 10min to read

Imagine end up in the same camp

Attached: 1521185376543.png (1920x1080, 3.05M)

I treat them the way I treat schizos. With respect but caution.

It is better but not for the bullshit you stated

You ARE the aggressive one, YOU dominate and pierce the girl

YOU are phisically stronger by nature

YOU don’t have to bear with fucking blood coming from your pants once a month

YOU don’t have to experience fucking childbirth and be at risk for 9 months being super careful of your diet, avoiding physical trouble and after those months experience the most painful sensation in existence getting your belly ripped apart and ruined forever

>being born male (you won the life lottery)
What?

>Imaging being born male (you won the life lottery)
That's losing it, retard
Being a woman is objectively better in every way

Lol no, read this

but i want you to bear my ragazzo mamma mia (T ^ T)

>i suffer as a woman
just become a findom

Cringe
Being retarded violent ape is a downside
Strength is irrelevant in 21th era
Periods is just a mild inconvenience and a small price to pay for all the benefits
You don't have to experience childbirth as a woman either if you don't want to, no one fucking forces you to get knocked up

Keep coping autist
Life as a woman = tutorial mode with money cheat

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

This was painful to read

Tutorial? Cheat? You’d like to get harassed by men? Raped by fucking creepy freaks? Harassed and blackmailed by your perverted boss?

yh but that would be so boring... Imagine finding a husband is the ultimate goal for women

ONLY if you're extraordinarily attractive, Boris.
Else, women have no advantage whatsoever.

Until they pass 30's

These are things that never happen to the majority of women

I would be way safer than I am now as a man, there is a reason men constitute 80% of victims of violent crimes
Cope
Women don't have to struggle for anything in life, everything in the world is done by men to accommodate them and make their lives easier.

It's a complicated issue
Dysphoria, like a lot of psychological problems, is mostly self-reported, and there's no real test for it.
At what age do you think a child is mature enough to tell apart an actual trouble from a possible outside influence ?
Why do you let them make such a life-changing decision at an age where they're not allowed to get a tattoo ?
Can you call HRT a therapy without meaning that dysphoria is a disease ?
Could there possibly be other way to relieve dysphoria other than sex change ?
It's an issue that can't be approached on strictly medical and biological terms because of the attached societal issues.

>"I'm a poor excuse for a man by society's standards therefore I make a good woman!"

No, you're just a fuck up. You want the protection and validation society gives women for free because you're incapable of getting it yourself.

This, man up

>Women don't have to struggle for anything in life, everything in the world is done by men to accommodate them and make their lives easier.
Yup, ONLY if you're fuckable. If not, you're useless to men.

This

>le being a male is easier cuz strenght ;)
which is fucking useless unless you're a construction worker or something

women play on easy mode and are treated like sacred cows

>you're useless to men
maybe you should try to use a different standard
why compare yourself to men all the time

i want to be a man who can be pregnant

Attached: images (7).jpg (550x558, 41K)

>just man up bro

Attached: orig.jpg (640x480, 51K)

Because I am a man and so I use myself as a point of reference. Obviously I meant that ugly women are useless as just women. They wouldn't be useless as a colleague or a family member.

The domination part isn't really true.

Even if you're low IQ, weak and ugly man, the solution is not to become a woman. Then you're just a low IQ, weak, ugly woman without a vagina or uterus.

Even ugly woman gets man and their wealth. Ugly man doesn't.

Ouch, this is horrifying.

proofs?

It's mainly due to body dysmorphia, which is a mental illness that causes one to feel, amongst other things, that they're the wrong sex. Rather than trying to treat this disorder using therapy and drugs however, many are using HRT and sex changes to "correct" the issue.

Of course this has a limited positive impact as many quickly realize that no amount of body modification will make you into a woman biologically, or vice versa. And while it's true that the tremendously high suicide rate amongst transgenders is in part due to general societal rejection, a major impact is due to said realization and the impact of HRT and what is essentially physical castration and genital mutilation upon the mind.

I pity transsexuals. I think that the progressives, with generally good intentions despite the belief on here, have greatly hurt rather than helped sufferers of this illness. I believe that those who have these thoughts and inclinations should neither be reviled nor supported in their efforts. Rather, society as a whole should seek to treat them as we treat sufferers of other delusions.

Attached: 1549116819872.jpg (832x1000, 162K)

thats called a transgender woman, a transgender man would be a ftm trans