What is your honest opinion on the Balkans?

what is your honest opinion on the Balkans?

Attached: Balkan-Countries-Map.jpg (1000x796, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rV9zsc-T32E
youtube.com/watch?v=_VJf0aIZ_e0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's missing Moldavia, Slovakia and Austria

It has all the drawbacks of the west with none of the benefits or positives.

If the Croats had teamed up with the Serbs instead of the Muslims... it would be a lot nicer now...

Basically christian pakis, turkmen, iranians and slavic muslims.

My ancestors :)

Funny guy

Attached: Danube Swabian Germanic Maiden From Érsekcsanád 1941.jpg (640x937, 87K)

I've never seen any list these countries are included in as part of the Balkans.

>If the Croats had teamed up with the Serbs instead of the Muslims...

They never did for a long time, there were only temporary agreements and truces, hard to call it an alliance, Croats fought against the Muslims as well.

Well, the map's already showing three countries too many so why not add three more

Ok, Hungary is kind of a swinging state, but Slovenia is recognized as a Balkan country by pretty much everyone.

Gib back Kosovo. It is legitimate Romanian clay.

ULAAAAAAAAN

Attached: bbc.png (409x337, 184K)

Not even Croatia and Serbia are fully part of it

I guess Moldova kind of count? It's pretty much poorer Romania.

Neutral. I ate at a Serbian restaurant once and the food was pretty good.

The world seems to think in a different way.

Also, even if Slovenia is not geographically Balkan, still, mentally, genetically and historically it is.

tell us, kajkavec, what part of hrvatistan isn't part of balkanar?

It's where most of our criminals come from

The world might not be very informed then
>mentally, genetically and historically it is.
Hardly

pic related

Attached: Balkan_Peninsula-1-.png (1229x1024, 404K)

perfectly balanced clusterfuck, they kill each other not bothering anyone else, while providing the entertainment to the rest of the world. god bless.

in fact, it’s the other way around. Geomorphologically almost half of slovenia belongs to the dinaridic system, and dinarids are an essential element of the Balkans.

Mentally, we are very different. Stuck up, emotionless mostly.
Genetically and historically also very different.

Just because Slovenia was part of Yugoslavia for ~70 years, doesn’t mean our predisposition is "Balkanic", whatever that means.
Slovenia was in the Austrian sphere of influence for ~700 years, with brief intrusions of Germans and Italians (negligible).

Your opinion is generalistic -- it adds periphery to the whole -- which is a common process when one doesn’t know much about a certain topic.

>Mentally, we are very different. Stuck up, emotionless mostly.

Memes. Also, Slovenes are already genetically mixed due to marriages with all Yugos during Yugoslavia + big migration from southern countries.

>Just because Slovenia was part of Yugoslavia for ~70 years, doesn’t mean our predisposition is "Balkanic", whatever that means.
>Slovenia was in the Austrian sphere of influence for ~700 years, with brief intrusions of Germans and Italians (negligible).

If Poland, Czechia or Estonia have to suffer as "Eastern Europeans" just for being 45 years in the Soviet sphere of influence, why can't Slovenia be Balkan then?

>literally on the border

Attached: 1039789041.png (512x468, 170K)

>Slovenes are already genetically mixed due to marriages with all Yugos during Yugoslavia + big migration from southern countries.

you might actually be retarded

>If Poland, Czechia or Estonia have to suffer as "Eastern Europeans" just for being 45 years in the Soviet sphere of influence, why can't Slovenia be Balkan then?

ah I see now, the elements of inferiority -- "If I suffer, the proverbial neighbour should suffer equally or more."

Nevermind, you're the mentally ill larper. Guess it might be time to filter another flag

Neumni žaboposter

>you might actually be retarded

You can't deny there were mixed marriages.

>ah I see now, the elements of inferiority -- "If I suffer, the proverbial neighbour should suffer equally or more."

It's not inferiority, just certain simplifications. You're as Balkan as we're Eastern European.

neumni aplin

Attached: 1535173876341.jpg (431x420, 31K)

It's all about the money. If us and Austria were poor and Yugoslavia and USSR rich, Slovenia would proudly point out their similarities to Serbia, and you'd probably rename yourselves Green Russia or so

>You can't deny there were mixed marriages.
negligible and slovenia was never the final country of the (permanent) demographic influx
>It's not inferiority, just certain simplifications. You're as Balkan as we're Eastern European.
anyone who’d choose to familiarise himself with the topic would quickly notice that your statement is incorrect.
Jow Forums may have 1 insightful post per 100, while the rest are either spam-like or serve to highlight some obscure particularities, which may in rare cases be used to understand the bigger social structures. I think you’ve created your opinion based on opinions of other unknowledgeable individuals, and that’s a bad start.

True and the Serbs wanted to preserve Yugo at all costs, where as the Croats seemed much more willing to seek independence...

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Croatia.svg.png (1200x600, 31K)

Nice Bulgarian mountain range

Attached: balkan-trail-1.jpg (1000x650, 438K)

subhumans, kill them all and dump nuclear waste in the lands

The whole region should be split between greece and hungary imo

yep, if the situation were reversed, the country policy and strategic interests then might have been be to highlight the Balkanic heritage, however insignificant it might be. But, if one looked at the historic component, he’d quickly notice discrepancies.
Slovenian historic component is (in the past 1000 years) vastly a part of Austrian/German historic component.

Thought Polska was Central Europe lol

thanks bro
you are balkan as fuck
you will have to try harder
hungary and slovenia are 100% balkan

Rhodopites please go

I used paid health services at the KCLJ
had no problems getting understood with my broken serbo-bulgarian and few slovene words mixed in
felt at home
Slovenes are good people, but Balkan

They are a bunch of niggers desu

Should be nuked

This, but let it be known we were the good guys all along

only macedonia, bosnia and shitbania

the rest (christian based countries) should stay. i would throw a nuke on macedonia now

based

I have met many Croatians studying here in the UK and I think they look very similar to anglos

Attached: balkan.png (1080x596, 318K)

In your dreams, croats are handsome af

Attached: GreaterKosovo.png (2000x1429, 74K)

I'd just leave Slovenia, Hungary and Greece, everything else can go to hell

tell me how this doesnt reek of Balkanishness

Attached: balkan.jpg (960x720, 59K)

My mum is from a mixed marriage - her dad was Serbian. And yet I didn't even consider myself to be knowledgeable in Serbocroatian until about age 25 or so when I started lurking /ex-yu/. I don't consider myself to be any more culturally balkanic because of this bit of ancestry because no culture was ever transmitted from my grandpa to me. Even dishes and drinks such as kuvana rakija or sarma were mostly unknown to me until quite recently, let alone intellectual and folkloric expressions of Serbian culture.

just look at it, cant deny it, Slovenia is Balkan

Attached: 100%balkan.jpg (960x720, 146K)

Romania is N O R D I C

It should be called Helm or Hum, not Balkan.

UwU

Attached: slovenian-balkan-mountains.jpg (960x720, 85K)

>intellectual and folkloric expressions of Serbian culture

Attached: 345435.png (253x287, 137K)

Attached: tfw no ideal kosovan boifu.jpg (500x594, 51K)

>its another episode of zlovenians succing germanic dick

here is a slovene dad

Attached: slovene-dad.jpg (960x720, 102K)

that was a fully Italian town until 1947, so whatever it is, the Venetians are to blame.

>intellectual and folkloric expressions of Serbian culture
Just say turbo folk and ajvar, bro

But hum is just the Serbian equivalent of a Slovenian word for hill, holm?

the favourite pet of every Ljubljančan
they take them for a walk in the river - Ljubljanica

Attached: bobr.jpg (960x720, 112K)

Exactly.

>Serbs invade Croatia to steal our lands
>why didn't Croats team up with Serbs? Serbs wanted to preserve Yugoslavia

>Ljubljanica
I want to hear an albanian or bulgarian pronounce this word

It doesn't matter, you are genetically Serbian.

любляницa

that's not a beaver, that's a water rat such as are common around Ljubljana. Some call them nutrije, as in Sudaca water rats, while others think they're merely indigenous pižmovke.

*Fangorn forrest.

>Любляницa
Forget not our language is superior in every way

>youtube.com/watch?v=rV9zsc-T32E
EWWWWWWWWWWw we have them tooo
EWWWWWWWWWWW

Adopt >Љ< its aesthetic af and actually useful

we save croatian asses from three-way buttfuck after ww1
and this is gentlemen, how they thank to us

this

our media usually refers to us as 'subalpine', podalpski narod

Attached: Naravnogeografske enote Slovenije.jpg (992x673, 336K)

This desu
I also feel out of place here and could realistically see the entire landmass of my country get displaced between Morocco and Tunisia or the Caucasus or next to Turkey and would barely notice a difference

>youtube.com/watch?v=_VJf0aIZ_e0
THICCCCC rat

>Croatia in WWI was part of AH
>Serbian army spent WWI hiding in Greece
>WWI ends with the collapse of AH
>Serbian army shows up and occupies Croatia, leading to the times of Serbian terror over Croats
>WE SAVED YOU
The only people we needed saving from are S*rbs. Also, WWI has little to nothing to do with the 90s Serbian invasion. Topic jumping, classic Serbian move. Skip to muh 700,000 next.

>our media

ne damo mi svoje

Attached: Spinningslavia.gif (580x528, 1.52M)

you literally CRIED to us to come and save you from italians and other powers occupying your land after the war ended. there are letters of politicians firstly begging and then writing poems about serbs coming to save them
>Serbian terror over Croats
yes, it was such a "terror" you got Banovina Hrvatska in the end

you are an epitome of a croat - a sneaky, jewish-level rat, and a bootlicker on the top of that. when we weren't needed to you anymore, you just had thrown the serbs under the bus, TWO times
>b-but muh croat lands!!1
krajina was serbian land for centuries back, it was even given a special status by your eternal overlords - austrians, because of that

Well, I have pics of my dad as a boy wearing lederhose on a mountain in the Alps, so I have to agree with them.

just 'svojega ne damo' will do

ne mogu vise da gledam kada se Srbi svadjaju sa svojom hrvatskom braćom

Attached: hrvatska tuzna mi se cini.png (439x402, 23K)

ovo ali žalosno

Oh look who is here

Attached: 345345345.jpg (269x187, 7K)

>lies and whines
Didn't expect anything else from a Smrd.

nedostajem ti?

Attached: 1380817736002.png (400x300, 3K)

>"i don't hear you lalalalalala" type of non-argument
low effort but it was to be expected

кaкo идe пaтyљкo?

tesko mi je kada vidim brate koji se mrze

вoлијo би дa мoгy дa тe пoдpжaвaм aли имaм ocјeћaј дa ми нeћeмo дoживeти вишe вpијeмe y кoјe би мoгли ce звaт бpaћa мeђycoбнo

Attached: 1449783202469.png (325x340, 121K)

ovo ce se desiti kada se svi budemo preselili u Nemacku

rightful italian clay

Absolute shithole. Nuke it all.

Nigger

lolara

Very negative
I like Greece though, but it's not really the Balkans.

Goriziano schifoso