First world

>First world
>suffering
Am I one think that this joke's going too far.

Attached: Каштаны.jpg (564x660, 150K)

Aп

No

There you go! You finally changed format and it only took you a year or smth

F*rstoids truly are pathetic, on that, I can agree, but also
Fuck Nosok

Attached: fuck firsties.jpg (850x1059, 120K)

>nordic flag says they have depression

Attached: 1505103859593.jpg (749x756, 67K)

>bad things can't happen to people who are smart enough to maintain civilization in their countries

please refrain from posting my soulmate
thank you

Attached: photo_2019-01-24_13-47-34.jpg (606x807, 62K)

Lol

Attached: 1403322391454.jpg (220x248, 20K)

Stfu f*nnshit retard, that animeposter fag is not me
Can you shut the fuck up, you mammoni f*rstoid shitter, like all southerners with your warm climate and f*rstoid utopian conditions, the worst """"""""""""""""""suffering""""""""""""""""""""" you are able to experience is sunburns

Attached: 151327389071.gif (600x700, 1.04M)

>marshal plan
>smart enough
The delusions of f*rstoid crybabies

>hurr durr weather is deadly
Just stay home fucking inbred drunkard

Attached: e0a6ad76d827b5e20e01886b1a251c4a7171734e.png (886x1423, 1.61M)

Stfu italohohol, nobody cares. Don't tell me you are roleplaying as f*rstoid again? That's even more pathetic than pretending to suffer in f*rst world.

>be russian
>be a greek/roman puppet state
>never manage to be on par with EU through revolutions and reforms
>brags about living in a shit hole
too much alcohol is bad for your health batyushka

Attached: Lam_akuwaraia1.png (349x480, 147K)

As I said, nobody cares, hoholoid. You live in utopian f*rst world conditions right now, so shut the fuck up and go back to /hrus/

I missed you.

Attached: 1526385494494.jpg (214x189, 7K)

>muttland
>f*rst world
USA is third world, you retard.
F*rstoid countries:
Whole European Union
Canada
J*pan
South Gookland
NZ an Australia
That's it

big words for a small penis

Anything else, saaminigger?

>wins world war
>too drunk and lazy to kick out a few corrupt oligarchs
When did you boys just decide to give up?

Yeah, you're not supposed to be here until you're 18 or over

Doesn't matter, you don't have the right to complain, because you live in f*rst world conditions

Bad stuff doesn't happen to people in the first world?

People still reply to that tatar subhuman unbelievable.

Ok finnshit

>earn 5000€ after taxes
>bad stuff
Pick one

The worst thing that can happen in f*rst world is getting your fee-fees hurt.

well, there's different standards for good and bad I guess. a bad day here is the store running out of my preferred brand of ice tea, which is of course disappointing, but nowhere close to what you must be going through on a daily basis. but it works the other way too: a great day in Russia is finding a delicious potato while rooting through the frozen soil with your bare hands, which is so far below my great day that you really don't have a right to be happy about it.

Thanks for proving my point I guess

Don't reply to that subhuman. He lives in St. Petersburg right across the US embassy, his family is well off and he got a churka-loving gf.

>t.jealous kubanoid

Tell your beloved natasha that she's a whore.

Don't be mad, kubanoid, she's jewish

>Whole European Union
"No"

t.

Attached: 15135033847520.png (713x710, 565K)

The point of the thread is to make people feel sorry about non-first worlders, but it's a lot more fun to laugh at them.

t.

Attached: IMG_8414.jpg (1280x853, 320K)

The thread is about the fact, that f*rst worlders don't know what suffering is, they lack human emotions, since they live in utopian society with no problems and conflicts. Yet, you still whine A LOT more than any third worlder

Don't you travel at all? What a load of bulshit, lack of human emotion, do you make this shit up on the fly?

Yet this is just another third world whine thread. But of course, as a third worlder, you would lack the refinement to understand this irony. Your hellish, comical existence has numbed you to the emotional intricacies of developed peoples.

At least you're not a white person living among shitskins.

Attached: images (1).jpg (554x554, 12K)

I travelled enough to know that literally all firsties are robots, which was raised in effeminacy and their human self-awareness was replaced by basic patterns of their "civilized" society.

Attached: Megumin[Испепелитель].jpg (752x948, 102K)

> emotional intricacies of developed peoples.
You're joking right? Emotional intricacies of germanic people rofl there are none

Fuck off nosok

I love you

Attached: SmugSlarping.jpg (720x530, 61K)

>meds living in the literally paradise say that they have depression
this should be illegal

Portugal ain't med
They are Atlantic Arab and their weather is gloomy.

True, crude germanic dolts like Goethe and Mozart pale in comparison to the sophistication of Canadian artistic geniuses such as ... oh, right.

I am sad and depress beccause China discovered our butter and we are now exporting it en masse and we don't have enough to make croissants.

Third worlder will never understand what it's like to loose everything because they never had anything to start with.

Attached: 1543556667823.png (365x363, 21K)

bump

he's totally right though. Westerners like Scandinavians and angloids are 100% soulless.

Lol wait till u see how much we pay in taxes. You will get a heart attack from it.

I couldn't think of a more retarded thing to be """"""depressed"""""" about even if I tried, god f*rstoids sure are pathetic pansies.

It wouldn't bother me much if I was left with several grand after taxes like an average f*rst-worlder.

What do you mean by being soulful then?

I'm just shitposting tbqh, but they do seem more detached and aloof

You are rich already. Your parents are rich.

My parents are well-off for r*ssia but their combined income is still less than that of a part-time burger flipper in f*rst world.

work on moving to a first world country instead of wasting your time on mongolian basket weaving forums

>the seething f*rstoids ITT

Attached: d89.gif (600x580, 472K)

>jannies delete my posts for 0/$h

I don’t know what you see in Nordic countries. Sure, we make a bit more money on average compared to other places but this is a very cold, dark and lonely place.