The American Incel Problem

Boards which have the highest incel population are also the most Jow Forumstarded. Is this a coincidence?

>Jow Forums
>94% incel
>very Jow Forumstarded

>Jow Forums
>100% incel
>very Jow Forumstarded

>int
>31% incel
>very NOT Jow Forumstarded

What is the relationship between being an incel and being Jow Forumstarded. Is it due to genetic cultural factors. I also note that a lot of those Jow Forumscels (Jow Forumstard + incel) come from America. Is America having a problem with Incels?

Attached: 1548022050978.png (1153x541, 124K)

Attached: do you have anything to back that up.png (369x311, 9K)

Not being ironic or anything but I love this virtual diversity thing
a person from any country could reply to you

I posted proof in the OP.

>American
>Higher % of Jow Forumstards
>100% of all Jow Forumstards are incels
>America ----> Incels
Yea its based and i dont have to be physically around asians and polish people but still get to experience their shit posts

People are always going to want to blame other people if they're a failure themselves, because the bitter truth hurts. I think this is why shut-ins always go to extremes, one way or another. See the same thing with all the tumblr outcasts too, but the other way round

Also the problem isn't unique to the US

>Is America having a problem with Incels?
Nope. White people are.

>What is the relationship between being an incel and being Jow Forumstarded.
if you are gay you are pretty unlikely to be a Jow Forumstard.

>hurr durr why so many people on this english speaking website are from the biggest english speaking country
Turk IQ at work i see

Jow Forums is such a shit board. years ago it actually had lifters but it turned into Jow Forums jr. what a shame.

>Also the problem isn't unique to the US
Maybe not but that's the source of the problem. Besides Jow Forums, the UK is the only place where I started to hear about identity politics while I was in college for an exchange year.
Now I start to read some people in France talk about it the same way on social medias because they are so americanized spending their day on twitter and reading translations of Slate.

>Yea its based and i dont have to be physically around asians and polish people but still get to experience their shit posts
Kek

As someone who used to be an alt-right incel, most of it stems from a lack of personal accomplishment. Europe is protected against it a little bit since there is a safety net and college is cheaper but in the US it’s a lot easier to succumb to dispair and blame your problems on others

Yeah I know what you mean. It started on the anglo internet. I find it very cringey, I suppose people want to 'be part of something bigger' and the Internet enables this, even when it's focused on stupid stuff. The truth is that life in the UK is actually extremely safe and tame, we don't really have any huge obstacles to face. Focusing on somewhere a bit weirder might make people feel more important here

Do you even know what you're talking about outputting all those paragraphs of meaningless conjecture?

>muh Jow Forums boogeyman

where are you getting the % numbers on incels in every board from?
did you make them up?

he shitposts about the US every day so yes

I always thought the gymcel thing is a meme but there's a roiding manlet at my gym who wears actual lifted soles and high heeled shoes. My brother showed me his instagram and he literally photoshops himself like the Gigachad

>that bulgue obsessed with Jow Forums
Also Jow Forums is filled with gay incels

If it's true Jow Forums is even majority unvirgin nonlosers, then that kinda disgusts me. That's not the Jow Forums I know.
/a/ or /his/ or /news/ or /lit/ is majority virgin, and not Jow Forums induced at all. Your logic is flawed.

Jow Forums has to have the most incels
I'd wager the fewest incels would probably be /cgl/

thanks for the honest post user

This was my inspiration for this thread desu. i enjoy liftng a lot and i browsed Jow Forums recently and it was basically Jow Forums+Jow Forums with a different coat of paint. sad!

you should have seen /tv/ before the Jow Forums infestation, you could hve sensible discussions without every thread about a film which had 1 black person turned to shit

I shitpost on Jow Forums because it's fun. You get to say shit on there that you can't anywhere else and only retards take it seriously.

well maybe reddit is more your speed, friend

i've been here since 2013. telling me to go back to plebbit because i don't think the colonization of every board by r /incels is a good thing is very based and red pilled i admit, but here's an alternative. (you) get raped to death by a russian HIV positive dick

Noice

>i browsed Jow Forums recently and it was basically Jow Forums+Jow Forums with a different coat of paint. sad!

Attached: 1531866364809.png (387x390, 233K)

>you will never have a head of hair that full of wonderful
why even live

Attached: 1520795454155.png (394x360, 173K)