Why do Germans hate Europeans?

Why are they such warmongerers? Why does only white blood can satiate their thirst for destruction?

Attached: 1533418260170.png (1000x600, 739)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragedy_and_Hope
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White blood seems hard to find these days in evropa, might be the reason why we have no more wars

Because they are infiltrators. They are fake Westerners.

I think Germans are overdosed with testosterone. Even when you compare football players, German ones look like jailers or concentration camp guards.

Attached: 50.jpg (649x1535, 434K)

>Why does only white blood can satiate their thirst for destruction?
Its a inter-dimensional demonic force.

Attached: 1526839055391.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

Kek

Attached: 1543744105028.jpg (1161x997, 362K)

Attached: 2sx82q.jpg (666x500, 36K)

>pay a friendly visit to your neighbors
>"omg w-warmongers!"

Why is Jow Forums like this?

Germans frequently make the mistake of having too high expectations of the rest of Europe. When Germany was ready to move beyond the clutches of Papism, Jacobinism, or Communism, it assumed the rest of Europe had developed to this point as well, and wouldn't have to be dragged into a better tomorrow kicking and screaming. Naturally, this has always created tension between Germany and the resentful late bloomers.

>making statement on Venezuela
When is Merkel official gone? Does she have an orderly date?

And another german hate thread...

>making statement on Venezuela

omg thats terrible! it needs to stop NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now they have outgrown being white

Just step down and hand Europe over to UK, Germany is no fun to play with.

Attached: ebb.png (949x717, 786K)

w.. will your country be all right??

Attached: pepe.png (609x614, 585K)

It is part of their philosophy. Germans are a bunch of nihilist heavely influenced by Nietzsche.

Germans just want to have fun.

Attached: 1549163929843-2.png (640x426, 364K)

Why would they be nihilists if they're influenced by Nietzsche?

>Germany is no fun
>Germans just want to have fun.

I don't get it.

Answer the question
Why are the German so militarily and industrially autistic

Give back Diovana, you illiterate ape

It does if you consider the difference between actually being fun and - whether you're actually having fun.

Attached: 1546392231613.png (705x853, 47K)

France is historically more warlike than Germany

Attached: 8ep62o7ly8t01.png (3264x2199, 277K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190205-170444.png (720x1280, 735K)

stereotypes exist for a reason hanz
you started two world wars, we didnt

What's this fascination with who started some war? I'm genuinely curious. It's about as relevant as the question which boxer threw the first punch in a fight.

I want to smell her knickers, if you catch my drill.

Attached: Unbenannt1.jpg (889x875, 75K)

because they clearly wanted it
they wanted war to happen
hence why we say the germans are autistic warmongers

You wanted the first ww as bad as everyone else.

before WW1 Germany asked France whether they would stay neutral if there'd be conflict with Russia, France declined
then you got Schlieffen'd

France?

>wanted it
How so? In both world wars, it was completely obvious that war was inevitable long before it was declared, and everybody was eager to get going. Again, the question of who ultimately throws the first punch is completely trivial.

I don't know what this means and I will not respond to it.

Maybe if your Italian manlet didn't decide to do "lads on tour" here, nationalism wouldn't have risen and we'd still be tiny duchies? I mean thank you for enabling us I guess? Multiple times if I may say so (Mélac, Versailles...). Talk shit get hit, c'est la vie

kek too true

lol no
The general public was pretty pacifist
While the Germans wanted to prove everyone how tough they were

Germany sent an ultimatum to France asking to remove the French army for the strongholds of Toul and Verdun and let German troops occupy the surroundings. This is an insult and an invasion, so France refused
also the Schiefflen plan failed

>also the Schiefflen plan failed
yeah but it still made northern France suffer for 4 years, which is pretty based if you ask me

Not true at all.

1) no one says "c'est la vie", ever
2) bonaparte was an italian who forced a dictature on the french people, dont blame us for his deeds
Also, if the whole fucking continent wasnt so autistic as to declare war on us 7 times because they're not happy with what we do at home maybe we wouldnt fight back? "talk shit get hit" i guess, so ist das leben

>which is pretty based if you ask me
exactly the kind of german military autism I was talking about, thanks for proving my point

Prove me wrong then

>The general public was pretty pacifist
ahahahaha, don't even try this, that 1871/Elsaß-Lothringen saltiness was echoing hard. Vengeance at any cost - can't blame you, it was an understandable motivation.

France started the revolutionary wars by declaring war on the HRE, and it was France which started the Franco-German emnity by its brutal wars of expansion mainly in the 30 Years' War and under Louis XIV
so all the bullshit you're writing here is pretty hypocritical

By 1880 no government had plans for retaking the lost territory anymore. Revanchism among the people died with the suicide of the General Boulanger

>hand Europe over to UK
UK should be nuked
Fuck *ngloscum (who actually always bait autistic germans into wars)

t. 14yo edgelord

>autistic germans

No such thing.

Correct

>No such thing
Spoke it like true autistic german

>autistic german

No such thing.

BASED

The Emperor and Prussian King have agreed before with the declaration of Pillnitz, announcing an intervention against the Revolution
When Prussia officially allied with Austria France who feared the imminent intervention sent them an ultimatum for austria to demobilize and to end the alliance, they refused

so the same like Germany did before WW1?

lol we barely killed any white people

germany had politically isolated France, fearing a revenge war
france finally found legitimacy in its republican regime by allying with a conservatist russia
both feared the german military might and expansion, so this was more of a mutual defensive pact
it was purely defensive and didnt allow france to wage a revanchist war, else russia wouldnt have helped, and the contrary too if that was ever to happen
so, no, to answer your question

Attached: 1539437498110.png (3500x1400, 1.25M)

I don't mind Germany "fucking up" Europe as long as they continue to make us partisans and gib guns

>I don't mind Germany "fucking up" Europe as long as they continue to make us partisans and gib guns

Our two countries have a mission, brother.

Attached: germans want to see uk suffer.png (655x961, 542K)

Ironic, coming from the descendant of T*rkish rape babies.

>Suffer
I like the sound of that, take the same routes as last time mate, we'll be waiting

Attached: audroute.jpg (1275x1761, 1.59M)

what a bunch of deluded retards lmao
>wir war hasenrase und scheeeeise!

"Problem number 35 with America. No universal health care. Problem number 36 with America. No metric system. Vat is zis? Za time of Charlemagne? Answer me, ya."

Attached: 4443234.jpg (512x384, 113K)

Nietzsche has never been that popular in Germany because his philosophy was too individualist; in fact he's more popular in Anglo cunts.

Hey, be gentle
That's why nobody likes you

It's like Southerners who think they didn't lose the Civil War.

fake quotes.
t. Sargon of Akkad

When it comes to French-German relations:
The UK always took the side of the weaker power and supports it in order for no country to reach a level that could threaten the UK.
Choosing sides being purely strategic, only aimed to keep the continent separated.
The result were equally matched but fragile power balances in continental Europe, seen as war mongering by the opposing side.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragedy_and_Hope

>Nietzsche has never been that popular in Germany because his philosophy was too individualist
He despised the Germans and larped to be Polish just to piss them off.
I can't imagine an American larping as Japanese writing lengthy rants how much of a subhuman average american is being popular in the USA.

Germany has been attacked and a battlefield for european powers for centuries, nobody bats an eye. Germany unites gets strong and everyone loses their minds. Seriously the world wars were only fought because especially uk and french cunts didn't want to have another superpower in europe and lose their relevance as colonial empire. WW1 was a mess and everyone was at each others throat yet germany gets all the blame alone.

I truly believe the world would be in a better state now if germany had won WW1. Then we would had three equal super powers. Europe lead by germany, Russia and USA.

Germany deserve the blame

Attached: 1548612951339.jpg (184x176, 7K)

>larped
Look at that last name, 100% Germanised Wend

not for ww1 and ww2 was just ww1 extended edition

>ww2 was just ww1 extended edition

German historians

To be fair it was the fucking Serbs that kicked of WW1, and even then Europe had been at war in the Balkans twice already in the decade it was bound to start at some stage

also lets not forget germany is the country surrounded by so many other countries unlike any country. So tensions are there and every have been there.

>Gets occupied for 500+ years from the south (Rome)
>Gets invaded every other decade from the West (France) for a millennium
>Gets invaded from the East (Huns, Hungarian raids,...)
>Gets absolutely genocided from the North (Swedes in 30 Years War, we lost 80% of the population locally ffs and I'm in the South-West, yet they ravaged all the way here)
"Reee why are you like that, and how dare you fight back at some point?"

Shouldn't have taken the ultra revanchist route with Versailles, but instead a more EU-like approach that was applied post-WW2 maybe
>inb4 not harsh enough
Yeah sure, in that case you could've expected massive revolts and a Mega-Hitler by 1920

Attached: 1548371975389.jpg (4500x2879, 3.75M)

We don't hate Europeans who do what we tell them to do.

Following the Anglo narrativtugal

I wish. My grandfather fought for the Germans at the ripe age of 17.

t. literally gave their slaves citizenship and full equal rights in the 1700s so you're now uniformly 3% SSA

t. that was only in an area near Lisbon where slaves stayed

Germany chose to follow Austria Hungary

Yeah those good for nothing H*Bsburgs. Should've ditched them for good after deciding on the "kleindeutsche Lösung" in 1866

Yeah I forgot loyalty to allies was a foreign concept to Frenchoids

But France was loyal to its allies, your post make no sense

so was germany when austria hungary went to war

goblino

Attached: 1543503361227.jpg (958x954, 145K)

>What is Poland