In which country can I most easily find this phenotype?

In which country can I most easily find this phenotype?

Attached: passport photo.jpg (433x490, 31K)

Not in guatemala, el salvador, honduras or Nicaragua

England.

France

Bosnia

what did he mean with this

Unironically Bosnia

Post in mena blesse there Are many women like this i think?
Just the eye color but not the face lol

groningen

Iran?

can you even see the face lol

>not the face
Do you have x-ray vision?

That's a meme Armenian bro.

Attached: Iranian qts.jpg (600x444, 70K)

>green eyes in the Netherlands
Only race mixed people have that.

Please come to Bosnia and fuck our women, we have large numbers of beautiful blondes that love Middle Eastern men!

Attached: 15-hot-bosnia-fan-hottest-female-fans-2014-world-cup.jpg (834x1116, 115K)

Sweden

dinarid females look ugly af
only males look good

>Please come to Bosnia and fuck our women
Damn, are you okay? or from RS?

Swedish phenotype is different

Attached: swedish muslima.jpg (608x608, 74K)

Russia but unironically

Attached: саша головкова.jpg (602x600, 140K)

Russia is too big. What region?

Norid females are the hottest girls there is
You as well, please come to Bosnia and fuck our women, although they prefer darker and Muslim men they're desperate to leave the country and would marry anyone regardless of looks, ethnicity or religion, come to Bosnia and try your luck, you can use our women as your personal cum dumpster!

Any

Attached: грьр.jpg (1080x959, 280K)

>t. Sven on holiday

Russia.

Russia

Why do they want to leave the country?

Attached: 1548026103229.png (500x656, 148K)

no slavs are

>t. serb

Does it really come to you as a surprise that Bosniaks pimp their women to sandniggers?

We can't satisfy them with our smol Bosnian peepees anymore. Please come to Bosnia and help us increase our birthrates.

Attached: tumblr_n13ypzF4pe1re2do0o1_1280.jpg (960x639, 50K)

Sweden but she would be fat.

No attractive white women convert to Islam.

It does! He must be a serb.
Btw is there any difference between RS and fBiH in being shit?

See Also pic related

Attached: nice muslim family.jpg (580x320, 37K)

Don't mind if I do. Where should I start?

Attached: 1548261794907.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Some russians are really willing to be fucked by all kinds of muslims or asians.

Where to go ?
Capital, Tuzla, Mostar, Bihać?

Bump for interest

Muslim incel

>seething infidel

You wouldn't feel out of place anywhere from the smallest villages to major cultural centers like Sarajevo and Tuzla, surprisingly smaller deserted places are especially filled with those girls that are desperate to marry, date and have sex with foreign men, and many of them in the blossom of their youth at ages 13-14 and onward, they also aren't particularly shy of older men, as long as you're able to hide their age from the eye of the public they wouldn't give you away. Spending them a few drinks or offering a few hundred bucks could provide you with an entire harem!

OK I'm coming.

Which villages do you recommend Bosnia bro? And can their clinics handle the spike in birth rate?

I for one live in the northwestern part and my particular town accepted the greatest numbers of refugees of which many happen to date our girls, on someone else's place I'd try my luck in all of them, Una-Sana Canton is quite small and convenient yet offers a wide variety of girls that love foreigners, in any case you've got nothing to lose since both our girls and their fathers are fond of anyone who is Muslim and perceive Arabs as brothers by religion no less than Turks.

You are such a fucking cuck

What’s your town

Only incels that can't score with any female at all are protective about their country's women

Attached: e21.jpg (924x499, 37K)

Yes I'm an incel but why do you want brown men race mixing with Aryan Bosniak women for?

Whiter than you Sanjeet

Attached: brown.jpg (1200x900, 163K)

Shut up dog it‘s like saying only arabs have green and brown eyes i have blue eyes
Yes I can imagine this eye shape belongs to a normal human not bosnian
Again yes

>Actually caring who fucks who
>Being unable to score at all so directing your hate and anger towards people with objectively better personalities than you
>Unironically using the term "Aryan"
You lost, my guy. As for me I'll be heading to Bosnia soon inshallah, thanks Bosnian user

Cool story Ahmed

Attached: 1D3AD794-E6C9-423E-8C2F-89953AC33821.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>t. mohammed

>1.36 births per woman (2016)
Yeah I'll fix that for you bro don't worry about it. Just let the weather warm up a little first.

>implying you’re not an incel

My name's Ismail, actually, but considering Mohammed is the most common name on Earth it was a pretty safe bet going for that name. Why don't you book a flight to the same airport as me and we can have some nights out in Bosnia?

Bihać

Ironically, and also because I want to prove myself part of the ummah and receive a reputable executive power position when Islam finally takes over Europe
We also need more MENA qts, and ones of mixed background would definitely be a super-race

Cry more wh*Toid.

Attached: Pepe.png (400x400, 62K)

Based and redpilled.

Prove you’re Muslim and not some retarded white leftist doing a LARP to “””own””” Jow Forums

Based Pakistani user, as a Somali living in the Islamic Caliphate of Great Britain we are brothers in arms

Would a Bosnian woman marry a Pakistani man? Paki women are womanlets and I want my sons to be tall.

Post stories and pics of refugee men fucking your women pls

Why don't you do your part and impregnate British slags? That's genetic jihad you know.

I'm more into Somali qts user, why the fuck would I target white women? I need to keep my bloodline pure as a member of one of the most heterogenous ethnic groups on earth

Don’t you mean unironically?

*homogenous

I didn't say marry them. Marry one of your own but also impregnate as many British whiteoids as you can.

Why exactly would any Muslim man give their daughter or sister to some Slavic cuck from the backwater of Europe, though? That would be some extreme downgrading for them

A LOT of
like 35% of young girls

from vk polls

That's haram, brother.
Also the concept of having my concentrated as fuck pure Cushitic genes diluted in any way gives me hives. My ancestors would murder me.

France

Attached: 2018-04-05 18.21.31 1751093231910428372_1496498217.jpg (1080x924, 182K)

only ginger males convert here

>dad haram
cuck

You're in the caliphate and those slags are part of "ma malakat aymanukum". I didn't say it would be pleasurable, but it is your duty.

>Calling me a cuck for obliterating the thousands of years of endogamy so potent that it made my ethnic group super genetically distinct from even the groups most closely related to us
I wouldn't want to put all of that effort to waste, user. Besides, white people don't wash their asses after they take a shit

I think so, from my own experience height obsession among women is more culturally dependent than one would assume, since we aren't that spoiled by Western values it isn't too rare for women to have more realistic standards and fall in love with men solely for their personality without any side expectations other than to care of them as a proper husband should, shorter men also fall into that category

I'm not a cuck retard, just part of the ummah where we rightfully share everything

but user I'm intimidated by high average height, w-would that be a problem

I can’t go to Bosnia
Pls help and post pics and stories

I'm 6'2 (189cm), I would prefer a 5'8+ woman so my son is 6'2+???

Attached: IMG__002.jpg (640x640, 46K)

Lrn2read

He already told you that it’s not. Just go there and impregnate as many Slavic women as you can

Not you/10
These kind of pakis are wannabe niggers and don‘t hang out on 4chins

>Pakistani lad above 6 foot that doesn't look like a fucking skeleton
Not possible. You can tell the dude in that picture (not you) is probably like 5"11 at most. Nice larping btw

That is me, I post also on /soc/.
Also I live in Bristol there are no wannabe niggers here.

That is absolutely not you.
On the off chance that it is, what the fuck are you doing away from the shisha lounges Zeeshan

>their youth at ages 13-14
Deal !

Attached: rBiH.png (1280x640, 30K)

I'm mostly Pashtun+Kashmiri, we're the tallest people in South Asia.

Discord?

Attached: gCmzZRP.gif (450x253, 3.83M)

If you're an infidel stay away from our Bosnian sisters!

Are you the Syrian incel?

I'm ethnically Muslim

>not bal*ch
You're alright user.

>Discord
lol
You seem like an okay dude but I do not use Discord at all nor would I ever talk to people from this shithole

You need to go back to your ancestors' way then before thinking about touching a Muslima.

>Ethnically Muslim
>Ethnically

Attached: 1526536472741.png (500x395, 111K)

I really love bosanska krajina.

Eh they're small in population and split between two countries. There are a lot of them in Arabia, Oman mainly.

I understand, but in my country there's a lack of proper women
Exactly

Yes and they're a vile menace. You should've genocided them.