verizon.com/home/international-programming/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good thing I like America

>spends all day shitposting about Americans
>boots up Westworld, True Detective, or Handmaids tale at night
>writes to his friends on Steam or Discord

No-one hates America, we hate Americans

I'm neutral about country itself and consume Mcdonald's sometimes

Europeans literally invented America and it was a fucking mistake.

But I speak English, the same as you (simplified English)
I eat American style foods sometimes, not often, but they aren't from America.
This board isn't American, it's called international.
And the website is owned by a Japanese man

>>speaks American

Attached: 1522268419830.jpg (655x527, 36K)

I only hate wh*te Americans

Attached: 1522118847650.jpg (812x960, 67K)

>But I speak English, the same as you (simplified English)

You do know this sentence implies you're the one speaking the simplified English? Kek

I don't hate USA tho...

I simplified the sentence for you

Attached: frens.jpg (270x187, 10K)

No such thing

>speaks american

Attached: download.png (218x231, 6K)

imagine how boring life would be if you relied on norway or switzerland, the pinnacle of europe, to produce anything

in fact, name me one Norwegian or Swiss thing you have consumed today

>oh look what a clever retort
what's the difference, faggot

oh so you speak a simplified version of my language? cute

caviar

Are there tv stations from other cunts in America? I mostly watch BBC Iplayer (with no license yarr)

cheese

Have the gif, lad.

Attached: Apu chain.gif (1200x832, 925K)

I only hate white americans, so it's good that all this things were invented by african-americans

American "culture" is trash

pic related

Attached: A-Karjennian-thanksgiving.jpg (1200x630, 108K)

damn THESE are clever posts. we need more.

toblerone

>download.png

You're an American, so you are most likely an insufferable twat. Hating you is different to hating a nation state.

Fucking Nestlé is hard to avoid. Even for you.

Nestle instant coffee
I ate Norway salmon in the last year‐end

Please quit using my language and posting on my board thanks.

I'm not sure if we have Dutch programming but you can buy international channels for around $10 a month

verizon.com/home/international-programming/

but popular things like BBC and Al-Jazeera are more or less free if you have cable

Wtf, they are ALL blacked?
No wonder American posters here constantly sperg about cuckoldry.

amazing comeback faggot,go slit your wrists in the bathtub

>>speaks American

Attached: 1268237925637.jpg (337x276, 22K)

>Posts happy well-off family
>supposed to be a bad example of America
You will always be worse off than then my race-mixing ass.

Norway and Switzerland the pinnacle of Europe is equivalent to say Toronto and Minnesota are the pinnacle of noth America.

I don't mind American "culture" movies are shit tho, Hollywood is a bloated lefty propaganda machine, the music sucks too, you have the worst hideous celebrities. You basically eat animal food in hoag quantity's.
Plus this board is a rip of from a Japanese one. The only thing good you have left is your constitution, too bad what's left of Americans are too fat stupid braindead or brainwashed to stick with it and defend it, oh and BTW your whole constitution comes from French and UK thinkers. Can't even do the thinking for yourself, can you murica.

>I speak both english AND american

Attached: 1474644178168.png (250x226, 29K)

I didn’t make a comeback because 8 don’t disagree with what you said. Chill the fuck out.

Oh that is pretty cool. That's more than we have here.

the website was started by an american though, it is like calling Manchester United American just because it is (was?) owned by an American

Based.

>hates America
Meh
>speaks American
Sure...
>eats American foods
Heck yeah!
>consumes American movies and music
GIRUGAMESH!?!?
>posts in American on an American board
Ok

a 'state' without people makes no sense, idiot.
i for one only hate faggots like you but i don't hate the uk, i.e. all british people irl. because i don't confuse real life with the anime boards. but you are too fucking dumb to understand the difference, moron.

>speaks American
nay
>eats American foods
wrong, I don't eat literal shit that also pretents to be invented in Murrica, like "Hamburg"ers, hotdogs (with "Frankfurt"ers), etc.
>consumes American movies and music
hell, no... watching that Hollywood shit lets my brain melt and Murricans haven't even discovered DnB music, it's an almost exclusive European thing
>posts in American
again, no... maybe you're just slow in the head
>on an American board
chink board, using tech invented in Switzerland by a brit

Attached: 1413582709677.jpg (550x343, 56K)

moot literally flogged the codebase from and put it behind a proprietary wall. It was an English language, Japanese site from the very fucking start. The man responsible for popularising what sites like Jow Forums are built on is the very man who owns this site right now.

Nah it would be more like an American making a copy of a Japanese website, and then selling it to a Japanese person to take over, then calling it a Japanese website

I don't get your point. I also like Lebanon food but not Lebanon. And same for a lot of countries. What you produce! = what you are. But I can imagine is a difficult concept for Americans

well I doubt you have the number of people from those countries to sustain a working business model catered to them. We probably have millions of Vietnamese who buy those packages just for their channels. I personally have it to watch Rai.

>Speaks American

Attached: 1547649609539.jpg (1447x2047, 313K)

I know right OP? they betray themselves in their mirthless hatred of us and our preeminent being

>Europoors are the ultimate cuckolds.

True. You should nuke and morgenthau this entire continent.

they have an inferiority complex, especially germans it seems, probably because they lost those two world wars