So, I just got home holiday in Finland. While I was there I discovered something that was a bit odd. First and foremost...

So, I just got home holiday in Finland. While I was there I discovered something that was a bit odd. First and foremost, there were very many signs and the like with Swedish text on. I thought this was natural in some places because of the shared history of these countries. But when the menu at all the restaurants also had Swedish text, and the waiters spoke Swedish to me, I started to think that it was very weird. But this was not the only weird experience there. When I spoke to girls, they started to speak Swedish to me. Even though I spoke English, they continued to speak Swedish to me. Two of them also said that they thought I was a Swede so they wanted to bring me back home with them, but after I told them I was Norwegian they just lost interest, they explained that they really want a Swedish boyfriend. It was also striking that almost 1 in 3 cars I saw was a Volvo. There is obviously nothing wrong with Volvo, but it really made me think. But then I went to the cinema, and to my big surprise the movie was dubbed in Swedish. What's up with that?? At this point I was very sick of all the Swedish stuff there. I So I guess I just wanted to ask the Finns here how come Finland is so obsessed with all Swedish?

Attached: Helsinki.jpg (1500x656, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/So, I just got home holiday in Finland. While I was there I discovered something that was a bit odd./
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow Finland is so tsundere :P

Wow, I'm so mad. Delete this immediately. Grrr.

Attached: im so tired of your shit.jpg (960x720, 79K)

It's embarrasing when you put it like that

Haha this is very relatable for me as a Swedish person.

uh... just say youna re swebdish next tim e ok very nic

Kek. Imagine actually being a Finnshit

i read this pasta already

Shitty bait was shit already on the first time around.

It's not bait, I just want to know why.

Id rather be born there than here. Also - don't insult Finland.

Attached: IMG_4087.png (480x475, 319K)

Because Finland is rightful Swedish clay. On some subconscious level the Finns know this.

based

Attached: 1546957894894.png (1054x620, 177K)

Attached: final redpill.jpg (729x1028, 286K)

>I told them I was Norwegian they just lost interest
I don't understand. In what way a Norwegian is worse than a Swede? Norway is just richer Sweden with less shitskins. Finland is truly a Swedish colony.

oh noooo I'm so buttblasted!!! god damn these norwegians ärrrrrrr

>ärrrrrrr
:3
U cute

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/So, I just got home holiday in Finland. While I was there I discovered something that was a bit odd./

Attached: pepe1.png (1015x1012, 520K)

hiding this thread
i can't take this cringe anymore. this hurts physically
nice bait from OP though

It is not about Norway being a lesser country or anything, as I understand it, it's about not being Swedish. They just seem to love all Swedish.

Norway doesn't make cars or other means of suitable transportation. You can't madshus your way around in the summer.

Now the real answer: Finnshits are bowing to their masters and are happy when they call their non-European country Nordic

lol

You're gonna get puukko'd

Attached: IMG_7775.png (890x464, 21K)

I guess many people have been wondering about the same thing. Why don't you give us an answer?

The Swenpai never notices us though.

NORJALAISET!!!

Attached: NORWEGIANS.jpg (1024x681, 353K)

Cute

Estonians are /ourguys/ though larping as nordic

Attached: IMG_20190202_231700.jpg (1080x1436, 323K)

you wish

Attached: 1546873672431.png (886x876, 1010K)

"Finland" is a fake country made up by russians to separate the lands they've taken from Sweden. They just took some meme language spoken by small group of savages living in swamps and forests and brainwashed all the people of "Finland" that this is their native tongue and that they are in fact also those savages ethnically, when in fact they are Swedish.

brb talking a ferry to Finland

Estonia is our best province. They will kick amerimutts latter themselves.

i already responded to this post you made in another thread, was it not satisfying for you ??? Dick head

grr

Finnish liberals love Sweden for obvious reasons.

being swedish means you are a better person in finland

Attached: apu suomi ja ruotsi.png (1196x636, 195K)