Why is the amerimutt meme so fucking funny?

Why is the amerimutt meme so fucking funny?

Attached: lol.jpg (892x892, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dh0tIUaguqU
youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To an extent and in a certain sense it's true for nearly every American.

It's weird because I'm 35 and have never seen a mutt. They all look a bit young or maybe I would see them if I lived in Los Angeles or something.

Perhaps because it is funny.

because it takes your mind off of london having the most interracial couples in the world haha

>have never seen a mutt
>maybe I would see them if I lived in Los Angeles or something

Attached: 1548986383760.png (1931x1172, 2.45M)

>When in doubt, share you cuck fantasies
kek

Attached: 1465705257972.jpg (210x200, 6K)

this is the biggest fucking lie I've ever seen on this website

Those first few days of the mutt meme on Jow Forums were amazing. I remember threads being made by butthurt yanks calling out the mutt meme as a creation of Soros.

Did mutt come after the shart in mart fiasco?

yes newfag

I mean I've obviously seen some Scottish-German-Irish mutant spawn but those are normal to me. I've never seen Black-White or something that strikes me that way

Because they came with oxymorons like "white nationalism", they are retarded, the same guy that talks about purity is quick to point out that he is 1/4 german, 1/8 irish, 1/8 italian and half pure american, it a simple meme that made Jow Forumstards really mad because they can't claim the people using them are sjw

Attached: mutt brown.png (528x261, 18K)

Sorry I don't spend every waking hour on here like you mate. As for being new, I was browsing Jow Forums in 2005, nigger

Because it's the "incel" of Jow Forums. It was funny for a while, now it's just an excuse for other flags to dump a mutt folder any time a burger posts something they don't like

purer than you, mutt ham head

this country is honestly disgusting

I go run errands and there's so much mystery here it feels like I'm living in some sort of sick nightmare

The only people who get offended by the Amerimutt meme are actual mutts. The rest of us either laugh or cry at the truth.

mystery meat*

The last great meme was the Kara Boga meme. But the one before the last or in other words the 2nd to the last, was the Amerimutt meme.

Attached: 1528625362040.jpg (552x561, 342K)

Komm nach Hause, weißer Mann

>Jow Forums in 2005

seek help cuckboy

youtube.com/watch?v=dh0tIUaguqU

You making fun of a little kid with a disease?

Even though he has a disease that makes him looks funny
>he has a job
>he's rich
>he's famous
>he get girls
>he has a high paying job

you post pics on Jow Forums

It highlights the bizarre and arbitrary definition of white that Amerimutts have. It is even sillier when you consider that Europeans don't care about white but nations, heritage, and history.

what disease?

muttibetes

Americania

At least I'm not a nigger

because it's true

I'm not sure, it is what deformed his jaw line.

Self-check for Satan

Attached: 1426129626328.gif (262x386, 115K)

Americanic Infection

I've never seen a mixed race person IRL.

wanna know how to cut straight to the heart of an American?

ask them what their country has to offer without guns or money.

Check'd and kek'd

Attached: 1475590980629.jpg (528x424, 27K)

nah the ameribear was actually funny.
only absolute retards find disturbing images funny. that's new int. mostly underage posters

Mutts?

the next generation of europe will care about white when we’re up to our ears in nonwhites like americans are

>whoever pretends to laugh the hardest wins

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

it's about 56% true

a niggerfied mexican shit hole, so yeah

Euromutts are always years behind Americans. The problems we have today are coming for you all, and people like Merkel facilitate it. Enjoy your cities being run over.

>that's new int

had a thread on /qa/ today about how shit Jow Forums is now, many posters are getting sick of this board, and the same threads every day

also been in Jow Forums and /his/threads where posters have talked about how shitty Jow Forums is now

I think the history board killed Jow Forums

but the mutt meme was forced on int by a chilean mutt who larps as a white supremacist. is that you?

most of the same threads every say even have the same posters in them every day. And then they complain nobodys posting outside the generals, nobody wants to deal with their autism

>i am different than everyone else, guys
>therefore it doesn't apply to me, right?
>i am not butthurt at all!

your mutt is showing

see these threads every day too

how many countries are there in the world?
why obsess over 1 all day every day?

t. mutt

anybody that thinks they are pure anything is retarded

who cares. it is the same few autists but they are very dedicated and shitpost the same stuff everyday.

Memes based on real events are always funny.

thanks for confirming you're a butthurt mutt

but he is a pure paki.

it just sucks what Jow Forums has become
it wasn't like this before
it was some angry competition of assholes larping as countries like it is now

>it was some angry competition of assholes
*wasn't

burgers shitting on each other over who is more of a mutt. even though nobody gives a shit. this is why they create these threads.

I didn't shit on anybody, you kind of did

let go, dude. you are just encouraging more of that.

DESPITE

FUNNY ISN'T IT

you must be new
Jow Forums used to be a fun board
why wouldn't it be?
think about how many people from around the world come here
unfortunately they don't come here much any more

I see all kinds of flags on /sp/ and Jow Forums I don't see here, people complain about the same threads every day

i know, i get it. why are whining though? it is not like you are going to change anything? you are just exposing yourself as some kind of a victim and that will encourage more threads like this.

the true hilarity of the mutt meme is anyone who isn't germanic, nordic or anglo using it

Attached: 1529834592688.png (600x610, 565K)

cleidocranial dysplasia and his dad is a wop

>Why is the amerimutt meme so fucking funny?
because it is idiotic, that the most mongrelized nation in the world, by fucking definition, calls themselves "white". it's like asians calling themselves "niggers".

this would be just cringy, however knowing that americans are generally extremly slowminded, it is actually the case that most american posters that post things like "proud white american"
mean that unironically.

with finns for example it is different, noone assumes finns actually believing being "white" when posting things like that, since their learn their finno-ugric asian history in school from an early age.

Yeah Hispanics using it us cringey.

national averages don't matter though only your own personal genetics

>north western europeans are white
>but mixtures of these countries are not white because

Attached: 1543579684501.jpg (1056x696, 51K)

Attached: based and redpile.jpg (182x276, 9K)

That kid has an actual condition. If you’re going to make fun of someone because of their looks make sure they’re at least a bad person, i.e. the Parkland shooter dude or that sheriff that appeared on the news afterwards.

coz its true

We are highly segregated by race and religion. Mixing is on the perimeter and usually also has higher failure rights as far as marriage.

Man, it feels good seeing the word "mutt" thrown around and knowing that I do not fit into any of your stupid European who's-really-white shitflinging while also being as ethnically pure as you can get. As part of one of the most ethnically homogenous and endogamous groups in the world, the sheer concept of somebody like me existing must drive you insecure white mutts mad with hatred and jealousy
>inb4 white cucks call me pure nigger
>implying being pure nigger is a bad thing

There was also a Swedish flag which makes me think it was the Hatian since those seem to be his favorite proxies.

Attached: 1521963725330.png (898x904, 971K)

El diablo de las americas...

I rarely saw them till I moved to NYC and its either usually white/Asian or black(usually from a Caribbean country)/hispanic(Dominican often).

>Kara boga
>great

Attached: 1534622363211.jpg (640x640, 60K)

it sure was

Attached: 1517607539910.jpg (685x1000, 257K)

Daily reminder Nancy Pelosi has made more white babies than Ben Shapiro, Stefan Moleneux, Lara Southern, Laura Ingram, and Sean Hannity combined

another thread dedicated to shitting on america. this stuff is getting stale.

Attached: 1544244962671.jpg (318x315, 21K)

What's great about the amerimutt meme is that it will never get stale because as the decades go by, it'll just be more and more true.

Americans will literally never browse the internet again without seeing this trigger word. Every single time you see it means that some maga chud saw it and got triggered.

Honestly it might be one of the greatest memes of all time.

Are Turks black now? We wuz Ottomanz n shiet?

What's wrong with being a mutt?

Attached: 1513834351623.jpg (754x546, 90K)

nothing, but when a country full of mutts is obsessed with how white they are compared to everyone else its pretty funny

I never noticed how weird americans looked until the mutt meme tb h

Attached: 725235.png (349x385, 165K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0

Hold up, isn't this the fucking Verizon kid

You probably have seen George Zimmerman right? That's as mutt as it gets

Attached: zimmerman.jpg (1600x2000, 220K)

anglo mutt detected

Nothing, it just makes burgers really mad

Asian + Hispanic?

His mother is Afro-Peruvian and his father "white" American

Because I look around every class room I go to and I'm either the only or one of two blond people in the entire classroom lmao

Attached: 1535886152221.jpg (1080x861, 418K)

How can an American have never seen a mestizo?