Crying grill

Why is she crying?

Attached: Denmark.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/biography/Linus-Torvalds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linus_Torvalds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because crazy people convinced her that's she's Danish and the same crazy people then told her she wasn't as a social experiment.

Because he's been given the green light to transition.

but she is Danish

Just like I'm a Chinese man because I'm born in China and can speak Mandarin.

Because she isn't danish

Yes, that would make you Chinese.

it was her dad

>look like a fucking Aysha
>your parents name you Scarlett

LITERALLY WHY

Attached: 1543945764419.png (422x488, 306K)

I'm sure Chinese people would agree.

This

no it doesn't

maybe she is a spic

Why do you cringelords deliberately confuse ethinicity with nationality. You're being dumb on purpose and it's cringe.

Bad example, brainlet
China has many ethnicities
>The major minority ethnic groups in China are Zhuang (16.9 million), Hui (10.5 million), Manchu (10.3 million), Uyghur (10 million), Miao (9.4 million), Yi (8.7 million), Tujia (8.3 million), Tibetan (6.2 million), Mongol (5.9 million), Dong (2.8 million), Buyei (2.8 million), Yao (2.7 million), Bai (1.9 million), Korean (1.8 million), Hani (1.6 million), Li (1.4 million), Kazakh (1.4 million), and Dai (1.2 million).[2]

FUCKING RETARD

Attached: Ethnolinguistic_map_of_China_1983.png (500x469, 265K)

And an Irishman is none of those.

What a shitty ass point. China hasn't been the same throughout its history

Attached: 1200px-EN-WarringStatesAll260BCE.jpg (1200x1104, 181K)

No matter how much you cope you not German, European, Italian or anything else.

The girl is danish by nationality AND ethnicity.
How do you define an ethnic group? It’s language and culture. You might argue that genes plays a role, but then how would you define that? What are “danish genes”? Every definition/cluster would be arbitrarily made.

Attached: 4AA6BA89-B770-46ED-8D02-44C1DCF6A559.jpg (613x351, 35K)

>No matter how much you cope you not German, European, Italian or anything else.
Most retarded strawman ever. Your IQ must be 70

Be Moor in Spain sucks ass, one step below the gypsies like the niggers they are, just figure in Denmark

get off this thread ugly bitch i am going to puke

these are my exact thoughts except they're regarding the creators of the video

Ethnicity for Danes is THE SAME AS NATIONALITY (just like a lot of old world countries) If you walk like a Dane, talk like a Dane, and swim like a Dane, YOU ARE A DANE. That is how ethnicity is defined.

>a lot of old world countries
ON THE CONTRARY
A lot of the old world is full of different ethnicities. Just look at spain. They have the basque people (who speaks basque) who wanted to secede. The catalonians who speak catalonian who wants to secede and the gallicians who also consider themselves their own people

No she isn't. She'll have a Danish passport, but she'll never be Danish. Maybe those are tears of joy now that I think about it.

>How do you define an ethnic group?

Genetics, you maroon. It's not arbitrary, you look at the characteristics of the majority group that inhabit the region. Your standpoint is wishy-washy "we are all the same" kumbaya bullshit. I'm not a nigger, you're not a pygmy, and she's not a dane

>A huemonkey thinks he knows anything about Europe in general and Scandinavia in particular

>genetics
lmao
Are swedo-finnish people finnish? Are saami people finnish or swedish?
Retard, you'd have to split Europe a lot if your idea were followed

>no arguments
Don't bother replying if you have no arguments, little retard.

Define swedo-finnish. If the mother was a finn and the father a Swedish BVLL then the child would be half Swedish, half finnish. Not exactly rocket science. Saamis are neither Swedish nor Finnish, they are Saami.

Go back to your favela

I'm getting off on your tears bitch nigga
That's comical coming from an American. Please explain to me what makes someone an 'American'?
What ethnicity are you guys exactly? :)

Right. Fuck off

Ok define Swedish for me. Which genes should I be looking for?

You sit in your jungle and talk about places on the other side of the earth with an air of faux authority. Not every place is a genetic tossbag like Hueland.

On practice that's not what happens
Linus Torvalds is considered a Finnish man
so you're also saying that you should give saami people their own nation. We know you're being intellectually dishonest. Fuck off, kid.

>more ad hominem
Not an argument, little bög
du är dum

American isn't an ethnicity. Swedish and Danish are. Not every country is the same, Ahmed.

Oke Sven, so what should Americans call themselves then?

Because some assholes told her bad things, I guess.

Not sure. I knew I wasn't American even when I was a little kid like her. I always identified as MEXICAN.

Do immigrants in Denmark try to erase or forget their true ethnic origin?

>Linus Torvalds is considered a Finnish man

Literally says that he is a Finnish born Swede on the Swedish wikipedia, so no, he isn't. He's considered a Finnish born Swede.

>so you're also saying that you should give saami people their own nation

No I'm not you retard, where's the universal law that every ethnicity MUST have it's own nation? Fuck them.

Because people that "are not racists" told her racist bullshit that no racist was telling her to show us all how bad people who make others feel bad really are.

It was all just a prank though.

Not the girl crying. That was real. And it wasn't the racists who made her cry.

isn't that literally the point he's making though?

American, since that's their nationality and in the US nationality supercedes ethnicity (on paper). Are you a bit slow?

Sven, my friend, define swedish or danish for me from a genetic pov if genes really determine ethnicity

Attached: pepe stare.jpg (800x450, 40K)

>Why do you cringelords deliberately confuse ethinicity with nationality.

Because they should be the same thing and it's abominable that it isn't the case in the real world

SO what would be wrong with calling the girl in OP a Dane? You cum guzzling faggot.

She was born there, spoke the language and identified as one.

How can I define it, it's a gene-cluster. Just look it up, you can easily separate Swedish genes from Danish genes by the cluster. Thus, Swedish and Danish are separate sub-ethnicities (or whatever you'd call it) in the broader sphere of Germanics.

Everyone calls him Finnish when they talk about Linus Torvalds, you're delusional

britannica.com/biography/Linus-Torvalds
>Linus Torvalds, (born December 28, 1969, Helsinki, Finland), Finnish computer scientist who was the principal force behind the development of the Linux operating system.

>Linus Benedict Torvalds (/ˈliːnəs ˈtɔːrvɔːldz/;[5] Finland Swedish: [ˈliːnɵs ˈtuːrvalds] (About this soundlisten); born December 28, 1969) is a Finnish–American[2][6]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linus_Torvalds

Because the guy suddenly stopped speaking and that situation was awkward as fuck.
Of course that makes people nervous and she's 7, not surprised it made her eyes tear

>gene cluster
Yeah, the point is which genes do you include in the gene cluster? what's your criteria

You're not German, Ahmed.

Because Denmark isn't the US. What the fuck is even that question? In Denmark for all of Danish history the vast majority of the population have been Danes, and that is still the case. Thus in Denmark ethnicity is tied to nationality. Thus you have to be more specific than just "hurr, the arab is a dane" and say "the arab has a danish passport", otherwise you'll get threads like this and crying little shitskins.

>She was born there, spoke the language and identified as one.
not him but unless she had adopted the cultural norms of the danes, she's not danish. I agree with you that it has nothing to do with skin colour or ethnic background, though.

Have you ever read a fucking history book you fucking brainless moron? Since forever countries have been composed of more of one ethnicity

Attached: 1542046791126.png (2100x1525, 524K)

She's nationally Danish but not ethnically Danish. It's not a hard concept.

The genes of the people that have inhabited the area of Denmark for thousands of years.

Attached: baw2.png (166x166, 81K)

Is this really coming from a new-worlder?

Ok, so give immediately saami people their land, you retarded animal

>Everyone calls him Finnish
>the favela monkey says
>linking from english sites

What some random brits/americans think doesn't weigh as heavily as what actual SCANDIS think about the issue, little monkey

Also, your site literally says Finland Swedish, which is what I said. Not Finnish, Finland Swedish.

>their land
they came here after us

>I agree with you that it has nothing to do with skin colour or ethnic background

Leftard detected, you'll hang on the day

How does that follow in any logical order? Will you give your jungle-tribes their own country as well?

>brits are danes
LMAO

Attached: Angles_saxons_jutes.png (964x1741, 111K)

>Leftard detected, you'll hang on the day
KYS poltard

Of course, he's seen the horror of mixed ethnicity states first hand (at least horror when mixed with niggers or arabs)

>finland swedish
It literally doesn't. It says he is from a swedish speaking minority but calls him finnish
He is in the category: Swedish-speaking Finns

Calling me monkey won't change reality, brainlet

>unless she had adopted the cultural norms of the danes, she's not danish.
Even with all that she never will be Danish you dumbfuck faggot, they are tied to their real origin country traditions and religion more than you ever will

No, and brits don't register as danes on genetic tests you absolute mong. Some brits do carry danish genes, that is true, but a drop does not make an ocean. If brits are danes in your logic then you are a bona fide nigger.

The "jungle-tribes" as you call them are considered Brazilian just like I'm 100% fucking sure saami people are considered swedish.
It's you the brainlet who is using genetics as a requirement for nationality, retard

>t. the nååårmal peepul

If you want to defeat a Swede on the internet, all you have to do is read his posts in a Scandinavian accent

You realize that wikipedia is only talking about nationality, right? It sayd Finnish-american, that should clue you in.

You didn't get the point. You said the genes are genes that have been on denmark for thousands of years. Thousand of years ago, the danish ethnicity DIDN'T EXIST in denmark.
The genes in denmark is changing all the time, saying that that's the definition of danish is clearly wrong.

Attached: 2221.jpg (1068x1775, 178K)

what do you think "adopting the cultural norms of the danes" means, spainon?

I'm all for acceptance and love with worthy peoples (read: not africans and arabs), but an apple is an apple and an orange is an orange.

qt

Attached: 1212.jpg (1068x1775, 183K)

WOW GO TELL A FUCKING KID THEY CANT HAVE SOMETHING ITS THE SAME SHIT THEY JUST FUCKING CRY CUZ THEY ARE NOT OR CANT HAVE.

FUCKING PSYOP FAGGOTS

>nationality
which was my fucking inital point, you mongoloid
I said that nationality is different from ethnicity
Everyone knows the girl isn't ethnically dane but her nationaly is danish.

used to go to school with an adopted hindu girl, we used to joke about her being a nigger back then
now I consider her more swedish than I consider you despite not even knowing what you look like to be fucking honest with you fampai

get the fuck out of my country, thanks

So you are going to take things to their absolute literal point instead of looking at what was clearly meant? Denmark has been a named nation (or similar) for ~1000 years, thus "thousands". And yes, they were basically the same, of course disregarding the natural movements of nearby Germanics.

LOL SWEDES ARE BIGGEST KEKS YOU DONT HAVE A COUNTRY GIVE IT LESS THAN 10 YEARS SHIT WILL BE MIDDLE EAST 2.0

>The "jungle-tribes" as you call them are considered Brazilian

But you aren't the same ethnicity by any metric, now you are confusing nationality and ethnicity. Thus, GIVE THEM THEIR NATION FAVELAMONKEY

> I'm 100% fucking sure saami people are considered swedish

They don't even consider themselves Swedish you retard

No it wasn't, Abu. The point is that nationality is different from ethnicity, BUT IN OLD WORLD COUNTRIES NATIONALITY IS TIED TO ETHNICITY IN COMMON PARLANCE, SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE SPECIFIC OTHERWISE YOU'LL MAKE KIDS CRY

My god, you're acting like what you were arguing for initially is what I was arguing for. It's like you don't even have a brain.
You're the one who argued that nationality = ethnicity not me

>now I consider her more swedish than I consider you

The state of emotionally driven lefties, but I'd be happy if I didn't need to share the same ethnicity with a limp-wristed wishy-washy fag such as yourself

No, according to the lefties Sweden will always be Swedish because if you are in Sweden you are a Swede, even if you have coal black skin and you're named M'buti or Abdullah :^)

When the fuck is the civil war coming I'm sick of this shit

And in thousands of years the genes of denmark have changed radically. Swedish invasions, german invasions, et cetera have all changed the genetics. It's like saying "danish genes are danish", it's circular. In 50 years danish genes will be changed due to arab immigrants.

Nationality = ethnicity in certain countries. Why the fuck are new world retards acting like the entire world operates like the used up cumrags they call nations?

IT ALREADY STARTED MINUS THE GUNS, SWEDENS ARE NOT DOING SHIT ABOUTIT AND LET THESE SHITSKINS RUN AROUND DOING WHATEVER. I WAS IN SWEDEN WHEN I WAS 9 IT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND PEOPLE EXTREMELY FRIENDLY, NOW U GOT FUCKING NIGGERS THERE. JESUS CHRIST BRO DO U PEOPLE FORGET WHAT UR FOUNDING FATHERS FOUGHT FOR? BUNCH OF KUKS THESE DAYS

She's not Danish and never will be.

you know nothing about me, all you have is assumptions mr. limp-wristed wishy-washy fag with a cuckold fetish

>And in thousands of years the genes of denmark have changed radically

Read up on shit before you talk, that isn't the case. You can test old bones and place them in the region they lived in the old world, people are/were more static and insular than you think.

>never will be
how does it feel have a 60 IQ
How do you not realize that you're biased by recent events? If whatever race become the majority in Europe after a certain amount they'll be considered [country's name]-ian

We only have one founding father, and it was so long ago that nobody cares. I honestly don't really care that much about my ethnicity, I just don't want all these arabs and niggers here.

more danish than you João

and also it doesn't even have to be the majority. After some years people will just get used to Europeans being multi-racial just like we're used to Americans being multi-racial even though they're majority white.

WANTING AND DOING IS 2 DIF THINGS
HAVE FUN WATCHING IT BURN

ATLEAST WE GOT GUNS IN USA