1. you're cunt

1. you're cunt
2. have you ever cried while playing a videogame
3. have you ever played or met anyone who's played this game from your cunt?

>flag
>yes, I've finished pic related multiple times throughout the years, but I still cry during the ending
>I have never met anyone from Portugal who has played or even heard of this game

Attached: mother-3-logo.jpg (800x450, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eIYxg9Z5qQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=i79I58A2r_g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CePk795Xum4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. Flag
2. Just once, with the ending of To the Moon
3. No

1. Flag
2. Nope, although Mother 3's ending brought me pretty close
3. I've got a few buddies that all played at least part of the game, though none of them have finished it quite yet. Been pressuring them to beat it.

1. No
2. No, I’m not a women or gay
3. Mother 2 was the only mother game released in the US, and it was a commercial failure. I still want to play mother 1 and 3, so I’ll probably buy a bootleg cartridge

Unironically teared up a bit in the credits for Pokémon XY

I cried during mega man 2 ending.

youtube.com/watch?v=eIYxg9Z5qQ8

1. Flag
2. Yes
3. I loved it, but nobody i know ever played it

also mega man 3 ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=i79I58A2r_g

The only thing about this game that nearly brought me to tears was when it wasn't released
but then they put Lucas in Smash. Fuck nintendo

Nah, OneShot and Dear Esther made me feel really down though

When did you play it?

>was when it wasn't released
Why would you want this game to be released by Nintendo? The localisation will be objectively worse than the fan translation and will be censored to high heaven. You should be happy it turned out this way; we ended up getting one of the best if not the best fan translations of a video game ever. This was how the game was meant to be experienced. Fuck Nintendo and fuck their incompetent translators

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CePk795Xum4

OH NO NO NO

I completely agree, but at the time I thought that meant I would never be able to play it. but it did turn out better, and the quality of that fan translation and the dedication that was put into it just further proves how much nintendo doesn't know what the fuck they're doing

English version of mother 3?

not on my watch

Attached: images[1].jpg (225x225, 5K)

1. flag
2. not sure, probably not
3. pic related, I'm old

Attached: mother3order.png (981x646, 48K)

When was this? Also why not play the fan-translated emulation version?

>When was this?
The date is right there in the screencap.
>Also why not play the fan-translated emulation version?
I don't think such a thing existed in 2007, and I don't think I've ever played a JRPG in English actually.

My bad

1.flag
2.no, but I nearly cried after fighting Gherman in Bloodborne.
3.no

Gherman? That's a bit weird, but I can see why. I felt bad for her too.

you mean for Lady Maria?, the story of those two is really sad, but what makes Gherman's fight particularly emotional is the fact he's trying to save you from being trapped in a nightmare for all eternity.

1. flag
2. no but i have been deeply moved by certain games, the mothe series being one of them
3. the only person i know who played it is me

i found a translated rom of it a long time ago, and i was probably just a few hours from completing it but somehow my save game broke and i never went back to it

went through some of my old play-asia orders, holy shit was the shipping cheap and fast back then or what

US
No but I've punched myself in the face many times na bitten myself and slapped myself. Got a black eye out of it once
Yeah, gears is kinda popular

Never cried from any videogame I played but did cry during A Way Out (the ending specifically). I don't think I've never been so sad from any single videogame I've played or watch, this one really hit me hard.

Wait a second... why would YOU need an English version?

>you're cunt
Flag.
>have you ever cried while playing a videogame
Picture related. Every time I play this game I have to yell at myself not to cry.
> have you ever played or met anyone who's played this game from your cunt
Yes.

Attached: IMG_5762.gif (500x281, 914K)

Oh man, what a good game, this story was really sad.