Is it true that in islamic countries they have arranged marriages

Is it true that in islamic countries they have arranged marriages

Attached: images.jpg (223x226, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ifstudies.org/blog/does-sexual-history-affect-marital-happiness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In some. I knew a Paki who went back home to marry his distant relative he never saw before. Or so he said.

The dream.

Pls no jelli but yes that's an option, so calling one of us an incel immediately shows your brainlet status.

grim

>grim
Would you rather arranged with a clean girl virgin who never left the house
or
Some girl who went to university but it was your choice

both look the same

Why would I care if she's a virgin or not

Lots of muslim girls here get sent back to their home country during the summer holidays to meet their future husband, usually their cousin.

Another retarded post from Jow Forumsand, who doesn’t know what he is talking about. I’m in shock.

>why would i care if i get the sloppy seconds in her semen-reeking cunt?
Literally your post

Idiot.

fucking nu-male cuck

Is that how you think about your dick as well?

explain why my options are wrong?

You know every girl who went to you uni has fucked at least 10 guys right? I know this because I was there.

the more premarital sexual partners a girl has the more likely the marriage is to end in divorce

Attached: cringe.png (619x828, 25K)

Mines squeaky clean just like the Lord commanded

Because arranged marriages are fucked up and leads to shit like honor killings. It’s pretty fucking clear that in a marriage you don’t look for a partner who you trust and want to grow old with, but a little sexdoll who don’t speak and never leaves the house. Go fap to hentai

>you don’t look for a partner who you trust and want to grow old with
And why is it a bad thing that your family who doesn't have raging hormones does it for you?

what about the girl you idiot?
dont she have any rights whatsoever?
dont u have a mother or sisters?

>women
>rights
Pick one

Correlation doesn't prove causation. Your traditional Christian virgin girls are a lot less likely to file for divorce, even if treated like shit, because they believe men are the authority. They're cucked, basically.

Literal incels, never touched a girl that wasn't family.

>It’s pretty fucking clear that in a marriage you don’t look for a partner who you trust and want to grow old with, but a little sexdoll
>pretty fucking clear
Except it's actually fucking clear that it's the exact opposite with divorce rates much lower than yours and living together till death do them part being the norm.

ifstudies.org/blog/does-sexual-history-affect-marital-happiness
its not just divorce

Poetry

Attached: lol.png (378x357, 81K)

Ive been living with the girl that ive been dating for 3 years now. We are going on a ferry ride dinner on Valentines Day.

Attached: (You).jpg (637x510, 102K)

>seething roastie

Attached: roast.jpg (693x1024, 98K)

Nah.

No, that's a complete myth

Now I remember that time where my friend got forced by his gf to marry her. He was threatened that if he didn't do that sooner, her father would marry her with another man.
He's now his wife's slave.

Attached: 1541148288438.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

In Turkey this 16 year old girl called her classmate and threatened to kill herself if he doesn't kidnap and run away with her. 10 years later police were going through missing persons cases and found them married with 3 children.

>clean girl virgin
You dont know that even if its arranged. Hymen surgery exists and some religious girls just get throat fucked and take it up the ass.

That's just like in my animes.
But why would she do that though? Forced to get married to old man or something by her parents?

>2019
>letting women outside without a chaperone

She loved him and he didn't like her

Kek