Yo yo niggas

Yo yo niggas

I'm on a business trip to Poland for a few weeks, Lodz to be exact. What is there to do here? What to see, where to go, any special shops?

My interests include
>guns
>cars
>alcohol

I'm from Finland btw

Attached: IMG_20190205_231445.jpg (3713x2018, 1.43M)

>My interests include
>guns
>cars
>alcohol

Thank you for staying the fuck away from The Netherlands

Besides seeing Piotrkowska the most interesting thing to do in Łódź is a trip to Kalisz which is pretty close and the oldest polish city.

>>guns
>>cars
Fuck off back to finland be a child somewhere else.

>>alcohol
Biblioteka at Struga 7, entrance at street level, you walk down into the basement.
The best pub in the city. Although on fridays the queues to buy some beer are fucking horrendous.

You sound like a bydlo, you can try going to closest bar to get drunk and start a fight with Piotr and Bartosz

Go eat a joint you fucking coffee shop nigger

Might go there honestly, sounds good, old towns are comfy

I will later, your winter is weak af bro

There are a few basement pubs here, been to a couple, can't remember if I went there, gotta check it out.

>Going to pubs and drinking alone

What is wrong with normies? I literally cannot comprehend the thought process. Are there other random autists just sitting there you can talk to or what?

Hon hon hon hon le chateau fromage hon hon hon

It's a city that was inhabited since few thousand years ago and probably the first polis hcapital even before kraków, gniezno and poznań. It's probably a 40min ride in a local wojewodship train.

Who said I was drinking alone? But yeah, why not, grab a nice beer, sit back, enjoy the atmosphere?

Attached: d05211e6.jpg (650x366, 35K)

>Hon hon hon hon le chateau fromage hon hon hon

Attached: image_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Sounds pretty nice, I've got a rental car so probably gonna go on either the weekend or right after work if I can get off early.

Menikö sarlemangilla vittu rusinat rasahtaneiksi? Kaikki ei ole jotain sammakonjalkoja popsivia kulinaristihinttejä joita kiinnostaa neitimäinen rilluttelu puudelinpaskalla vuoratuilla kaduilla.

Attached: deb6609e.jpg (986x912, 92K)

What kind of business?

>guns
>cars
>alcohol
you're in the wrong country, motherfucker. America is a few thousand miles to the left.

Are you that dude who has been here before and complained about low English proficiency in Poland on multiple boards?

is English not common language in Poland?

it's somewhat understood by younger people but only few percent are capable of holding a conversation other than very basic sentences

Manufacturing

You have too many niggers

Nah, I usually only lurk /o/ and Finnish board. People here speak pretty good English, or at least everyone under thirty. The younger, the better linguistic skills, old people, unless higher ups in companies, don't speak a word, I just speak Finnish to those people because what's the fucking difference?

Attached: IMG_20190206_000648.jpg (3764x2037, 1.3M)

Poland is the genocide capital of the world. There's got to be a museum near you.

I really want to go to Autsvits and get a picture of me sieg hailing at the gate but I'm pretty sure you can get into trouble for that if you get caught.

My question is, how much trouble?

You'll be fine. Just pretend you're from Israel or Moldova.

Hopefully, jail

Now searching for fake cosmetic noses near krakov

Soy vey, cuck

Just tape a triangle to your face.

Attached: 8f4ba472.jpg (654x628, 37K)

Pure ethnic Jew

>Łódź
I'm so sorry.

only like 13 percent of the US population are black.