wam.bcs.org/wam/coursesearch.aspx#CoursesPL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My University is the 96th xD

>USP
youtu.be/x0Ajr-3KRmo?t=19

Attached: 11.jpg (272x408, 12K)

me at 1:15

They’re all equally shit

Literally this. All commie shit. USP can be great only in 2020 or 2021 with commies removed

economy students in the uba don't know what causes inflation lol

They are more interested in gender studies and Guevara.

Bolsonaro is removing all commie administration from all universities.

How do they compare to a state university in America?

based
FUCK commies

Bolivian here

and these Congolombianos will STILL go to UBA instead of their own university.

shit

Sao Paulo ranks at #8 in the world on the Leiden rankings.

leidenranking.com/ranking/2018/list

Attached: 12677262_194875567534698_2077639569_n.jpg (439x439, 38K)

maybe because UBA is free and easy as fuck to be allowed in

>ordered by number of publications

these publications are for upper degrees, don't be swayed by them if you're just looking to get into your first degree since all first degrees have to go by some accredited metric, hence your local university and Harvard are pretty much the same.

Not to employers

Maybe in America. In the UK only certain fields are accredited.
t. will be studying in the UK later this year

Lol why do you think I even made such a statement? I went to a top 20 school and worked my ass off and most my co-workers got their undegrad from literal who state. It really doesn't fucking matter when you're 18, I wish I had known, would've saved me about 60 grand.

To add on to that, elite universities aren't accredited as often as average or below-average universities. Which probably means that less prestigious universities are only using the accreditation to signal that their courses are up to standard.

What did you major in?

Attached: 1548967982222.jpg (850x1202, 115K)

>unam is not #1
Fugg

Because it's sheap and not hard to get into as far as i know?

>implying that it has something to do with quality of teaching

Biochem, most of the people I'm doing residence with got their undegrads in psychology or biology at shitty schools. It really doesn't matter and I hope no one does any science or math or accounting at "top" schools for undergrad. It's a waste of time and money. Hell the IT departments even hire people without college degrees now as long as you have certificates and githubs. Undegrad is a fucking joke and I hope you or anyone doesn't fall for it. Save your money for Masters/phd. Those matter.

I'll be doing biochem in a world top 10 school. Ironically, it's probably the cheapest offer I've gotten.

Attached: 1546709574632.jpg (1143x1089, 365K)

fuck really? i was thinking of studying computer science at the university of chester because of the easy entry requirements but is it even accredited?

Mine is 15

I don't think CompSci is accredited.

wam.bcs.org/wam/coursesearch.aspx#CoursesPL

This is the accrediting authority for Software Engineering, though.

Are you undergrad or post-grad? Why Chester specifically? If you are applying to the UK you have to apply to five or less courses, ideally from different unis.

Economy students in UNAM are Marxists!