Japanese invasion of Korea in 16th century

>Japanese invasion of Korea in 16th century
>Japan asked Korea for passage so Japan could attack China
>Korea refused and fought to protect China
>Korea lost 200,000 people
>Japan lost 30,000 people

Why was Korea such a cuckslave of China?

Attached: JJ_WAR.png (488x268, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Nagasaki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirishitan
desuarchive.org/int/search/username/yuubit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wasn't KoreA Gokryeo at that point? (under mongol rule)
I honestly don't remember if it's the right time period. Regardless, fuck gooks. Should've just let Japan do its thing or join them.

No, it was a Ming vassal

no it was Yuan vase

Because they were too absorbed in Chinese ideology.

korea has always been a joke

Thats the Yuan invasion of Japan you retard

that was hundreds of years before

i wonder what people in Sengoku period would think of modern emasculated Japanese

Attached: 1549355425492.jpg (630x680, 166K)

Don't need to go that far. Read about 小野田 寛郎. He literally left Japan for feeling disgusted at what it had become.

why would korea let nips take china you retard

i really think he looks like Chiang Kaishek don't you think so

Attached: 1549357950055.png (602x602, 279K)

it was never a ming vassal you retard

>i obsess over asian history

Attached: DW_GUpoVoAA1JNl.jpg (708x800, 64K)

a lil bit maybe. He's better looking tho, I think.

Attached: Hiroo_and_shigeo_onoda_1944CopyrightKwonRoh-58efc5b75f9b582c4d580087.jpg (481x700, 65K)

yes it was retard
the country's name joseon was literally bestowed upon the king of korea by the emperor of ming, and korea took pride in being the best vassal of ming

it was Yuan

yes they were a vassal of yuan as well, and after the fall of yuan they became a vassal of ming, which kicked mongols out of china

no you're thinking of 'nippon' which was named by the sui dynasty which korea defeated

reading his article a bit is just too enough to make me think Japanese people 100 years ago are so different from us
he got a short sword from his mother in fear that he'd get captured and receive humiliation

Attached: 1549210154916.png (603x469, 152K)

korea was never a vassal you brainlet

Toyotomi Hideyoshi's intent to begin a new dynasty in China was not unknown to the Koreans or Chinese. The former feared subjugation at the hands of the Japanese along with the loss of their many benefits as a tributary state - a status misunderstood by laymen today as vassalage when in fact Chinese dynasties would repay tribute twicefold in gifts, which Koreans in particular hilariously took advantage of - and the latter had rather obvious qualms with the affair. Considering, furthermore, that Korea would have faced reprisal from the Chinese for accepting the proposal, along with the strain of providing logistical support for passing Japanese armies (see: getting raped and looted) it's fairly obvious why Korea never agreed to the proposal. In fact, on numerous occasions both Korean and Japanese diplomats deliberately lied to each other and their sovereigns at the start of the campaigns as well as throughout the numerous treaties during.The Koreans were also keeping themselves busy with the Jurchens to the north, along with the usual corruption/incompetence/intrigue of their royal court.Regarding the latter, it's no exaggeration to say that Yi Sun-sin is so venerated for having survived numerous attempts at sabotage, backstabbing, and other shitdickery by the court than he was for having defeated the inept Japanese navy.

>Japan lost 30,000 people
It's bullshit at least they killed 7~80000

citation needed

>nippon
it means where sun rise. and often said its an interpretation of or derived from jomon word.

ur cute

Hmm... Yes I wonder what happends when you give an armed army of hundreds of thousands free passage through your lands

Both Nippon and Nihon literally mean "the sun's origin", that is, where the sun originates, and are often translated as the Land of the Rising Sun. This nomenclature comes from Imperial correspondence with the Chinese Sui Dynasty and refers to Japan's eastern position relative to China.

first of all, nippon was named by the japanese themselves.
secondly, korea didn't defeat sui. just because koruyo became part of korea after its fall caused by tang aggression, doesn't mean it had been korea.
lastly, korea has always been a joke of an eternal vassal, deal with it lmao

you better get the south Korean to tell you the vassal thing.

Don't burst his bubble man, Koreans still fap to the belief that they defeated sui and tang dynasty, they actually believe that they caused the destruction of sui and tang dynasty and that they wounded the tang emperor 3 times and that he begged and surrendered. It's cute really.

Attached: 11689582.jpg (500x277, 19K)

I have a 74 year old ex salary man friend from Okayama. He often complains he thinks the Young japanese men are effeminate and weak.

He takes care of his 96year old mother and they live together, he was in Kobe in the earthquake back in the 90s. He's a nice man but it's hard to talk to him.

Pic related is one of my favorite Japanese movies.

for some reason no image was attached to the post, it should work now.

Attached: a202.jpg (697x392, 295K)

>Young japanese men are effeminate and weak.
They're the shortest '''men''' in the world planet

>He's a nice man but it's hard to talk to him.
you mean you find it hard to talk to him for generational and cultural gap?
>Ran

Attached: 527ab910b8e00ccbb082739d7fbeb322.gif (500x582, 876K)

>what is the battle of salsu
the sui went all in and lost. deal with it you subhuman weeaboo fags

>Japan asked Korea for passage so Japan could attack China
this is also what Napoleon said to the Spanish, but funnily enough when on his way to Portugal his troops ousted the Spanish king and installed Napoleon's brother on the throne...
Korea was right to fight the Jap menace

Attached: Admiral Yi.jpg (1024x1536, 1.06M)

probably disgust

Attached: old man japan.jpg (461x461, 58K)

Don't be lie jap. Rather Japan was a slave of Korea.
This is a fact recognized by world and Japanese scholars

Attached: japs are slaves2-1.jpg (1613x2856, 628K)

nyaaa your bisect sugoi desu (in a sexual manner)

Attached: 1547222140993.jpg (476x528, 103K)

>you mean you find it hard to talk to him for generational and cultural gap?

It's not really the cultural gap. He often tells me he finds it interesting that someone from a place like Brazil is interested in learning about the feudal lords of Japan and things like that. He speaks english quite well and he knows Spanish too.

The problem is that he seems to not be happy with his life anymore and I find it very sad. Every time I try saying something nice about Japan he'll complain about 10 other things. He goes to bed very early and when he wakes up he spends most of his time taking care of his mother who is very old. I don't think he has any friends in person.... only online friends. He doesn't have a lot of savings and he says he doesn't have even enough Money left to travel within Japan anymore because he spends all of it for his mother. I don't know exactly what happened to him, he won't say. His father was a police officer and he said they didn't have a good relationship. He father died in Kobe Earthquake.

He studied at 神戸大学 when he was Young.

korea is literally a joke

Attached: constructing korean origin.jpg (1030x1573, 414K)

It was an Indonesian puppet state

redpilled. the samurai fears the merchant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Nagasaki

>chinks still willing to die for their emperor (Xi is basically a Chinese Emperor in all but name)
>norks still willing to die for their king (Kim family is pretty much a dynasty)
>south gooks and japs are effeminate fuck boys who live white cock, would probably just surrender in case of invasion
I'm thinking maybe capitalist democracy was a mistake...

Attached: IJA wojak.png (560x632, 6K)

east asia would be better without wh*Toid interference.

Your cringe is showing Moortuguese.

we also failed at converting them and the sh*gun tried to exterminate the Christians :(
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirishitan
poor guys...

Attached: the Shimabara rebellion.jpg (2782x1280, 960K)

then why most of Korean surnames are Chinese? lol

south korea would fight. they still have conscription and the largest reserve forces after north korea

who

well his situation is unexpressionably depressing 2bh, he's 80 nearly 80 y/o and lives abroad while taking care of her mother. this kind of thing actually happens in Japan quite often tho. are you still interacting with him?
muinto obrigado for liberalismo, like really. ofc i know you are joking but i fucking don't want to be born in totalitarian states where you have no right to talk shit about your government.

calm down slave monkey
It is her personal opinion, not the fact that everyone is acknowledged
Anyone can publish a book

This is the limit of Japanese monkeys
I brought all the scholars a recognized fact, but the Japanese brought a delusional novel of an unappreciated woman
What a pathetic monkey?

The scholars who acknowledge that Japan is a slave to Korea are all
The book is not recognized in any country in the world, and there are no scholars who agree with her opinion

Attached: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.png (330x319, 330K)

was only joking user, being Japanese is probably a lot better than living in the PRC :3
it's ok to be a Democracy, but even democracies should be strong
honestly I think Japan should stop relying on America for defence, you should either amend or annul Article IX and build yourselves a decent army tbqh

Attached: abe anime.jpg (1680x1027, 297K)

> The Ruler are Koreans.
> Free diplomacy
> Follow Korean Law
> Using Korean money
> Follows the culture of Korea
> Koreans run the army
> Vassal (?)
What is the meaning of vassal conventions?
Politics, Diplomacy, Law, Economy, Culture, Military are All were free

Rather look at Japan
Japan has no authority over its troops.
They do not have the authority to dispatch troops abroad, nor to armies to attack other countries.
This is the definition of the vassal
A state where the sovereignty of the country is taken away by a foreign country

Attached: 001.png (645x512, 597K)

He has a farm in your shithole now

Not much better

it's from harvard, and that's pretty much the scholarly consensus outside korea.

korea has always been subjugated by neighboring powers like china, mongol, manchu and japan throughout history, which wasn't different in ancient times as well, and gooks resort to those retarded "they wuz koreanz" to compensate for the pathetic history.

Attached: yamato influence.png (460x182, 54K)

Yeah everyone knows that Korea was and still is a Chinese meatshield

>honestly I think Japan should stop relying on America for defence
that's for sure, that'd be the best bet, but it's simply idealistic af when there's this 1 billion totalitarian impelialistic next hegemon with the rocketman right next door next to you. see what's going on in South China Sea, see how Xi is trying to annex Taiwan and you simply can't trust your neighbor, us bases are necessary evil.
>revise article 9
of fucking course, just not under Abe, he's not based enough to even propose it.

>Not a vassal

Maybe thats why Koreans banned hanja. They are afraid to read their history Kek

Attached: 1534213955882.png (1584x1032, 1.09M)

kim yuubit you quit the namefag?

desuarchive.org/int/search/username/yuubit/

Are you amnesia?
It's before 2010.

Attached: jap is baekje slave.jpg (1392x1765, 1.45M)

Have Japan and Korea just replaced their historical worship and ripping off of China with the US at this point?

ofc mainlanders in Japan should really care about Okinawans, who are burdened with excessive us bases. this'll really divide us mainlanders and Okinawas. it's just so painful seeing them

Every time I see this flag.

Attached: zulu.jpg (323x576, 15K)

>chinese culture and influence travelled through korean to Japan
>Japanese used Korea a pitstop on their trip to China
>YEP WE KOREANS HAVE GREATLY INFLUENCED BOTH COUNTRIES.

> Not recognized as Qing government and Korean government
> Found in the Li hong zhang's book

If the Japanese Ambassador to the america writes in his computer that the United States is a Japanese vassal, Is America really the vassal of Japan?

Attached: 1443352001131.jpg (776x678, 98K)

of course, But not Japan
Korea and China have exchanged cultures.
However, Japanese culture never be exported to Korea and China.
Because no one learns an inferior culture

Attached: 高丽样.jpg (1800x6000, 2.27M)

it feels like America, especially since Trump, is becoming more and more isolationist
Japan should be prepared if one they the Americans decide to pack things up and go home

Attached: Japan defence force.jpg (3504x2336, 3.75M)

>before 2010
nothing has changed.
if anything, gook scholars actually recognized that there existed japanese political apparatus in the peninsula in the period, through the joint history study project, except for the exact name of it. so, korea was indeed in a position of being influenced under the power that was exerted through the japanese outpost in mimana, and that's why both silla and paekche had to send crown princes to japan as hostages. they were practical vassal of yamato as always.

>However, both sides agreed that a disputed Japanese government office said to have been established in the sixth century exist, but the name is not Imna Japanese Headquarters.[2][3][4][5]

i don't know how your media report it in korea to cater to retarded nationalists like you, but this is the scholarly consensus outside korea as i said. you gotta realize korea's histriography isn't taken seriously outside korea.

Attached: absolute state of baekje and shilla.jpg (2783x3259, 1.42M)

i don't think so, withdrawal of us army from Okinawa simply means they lose one of the most vital geopolitical projection. and it works wonders to drive a wedge on the Chinese progression to the Pacific Sea, which will directly undermine American national security. Trump isn't that retarded i think. either way China delenda(balkanized) est

Why do you keep lying? slave monkey
There is no such thing in the original text.
Literally, the Japanese say contents that do not exist.
What they agreed was that a small number of Japanese lived there and never mentioned their dominance.

How do Japanese people lie while watching the original text?
Are Japanese really a born liar?

Bring the word that they mentioned "rulership" or "domination".

Attached: japs are slaves4.png (676x340, 33K)

only modern gooks refuse to admit the fact that it was chinese vassal, out of nationalism.
independence of korea was declared literally on the first article of the sino-japanese war.

Attached: korea independence and rising sun.jpg (1189x2542, 666K)

That means the intervention of the Qing Dynasty in the late Joseon Dynasty.

Let's compare Joseon dynasty and modern Japan once.

Joseon dynasty
> Free Politics
> Free Diplomacy
> Follow Korean law
> Using Korean money
> Koreans operate armies
> Vassal

Japan
> Free Politics
> Free Diplomacy
> Follow Japanese law
> Using Japanese money
> There is no authority for the army of the their country, Foreign consent is required to dispatch
> Independent State

Attached: 154108020403.jpg (250x241, 25K)

read also read the fineprint. the japs just wanted to cut ties between china and korea to form a monopoly on trade deals. the way in which the treaty was worded was just a political move to pretend japan's ija was some sort of liberation army

your picture pretty much proves my point though, retard.
the gook scholar, while trying to do damage control, did agree the apparatus existed in the 6th century.
and the japanese scholar admitted that use of the term nihon-fu may be not appropriate (because the term nihon was not used in the 6th century, though it was used in the 8th century when nihon-shoki was compiled).

both agreed that mimana existed regardless of exact name of the apparatus.
learn to read, you retarded gook.

Attached: 1548226521766.jpg (831x818, 129K)

chonmage is pretty cool

>did agree the apparatus existed in the 6th century.
?????????????????????

There is no mention of apparatus anywhere.
Why do you keep lying?
Bring that words

Attached: 016.jpg (586x580, 346K)

Its also impossible for them to pretend you guys were genocidal to them, since ethnic Korean population exploded under Japanese rule, and industry in Korea got its start because of Japan, and IJA officers were the core of the South Korean Army during the 50s.

>but muh Japanese war crimes in China

Read up on history, and you will realize it was par for fucking course. And Nanjing had significant damage done by Chinese Nationalists who deserted, several accounts from foreign eye witnesses describe much of the brutality being committed by men in shabby uniforms or men in non IJA uniforms.

China was getting conquered by another foreign power, and this one with an ethno racial cultural core that the mainland couldnt swallow.

>that one american flag that goes to every thread sucking 2 inch nip dick

For what purpose

that's a typical modern gooks' cope.

actually, tributaries can be categorized into two types. one is broad "tributaries" which china conceptualized when they had diplomatic relations or trade with countries on which it couldn't exert any power, in order to save face as the "central country", and those countries (like britain, netherlands and japan) had no obligation to china; and then you have literal vassals that were actually subjugated and dominated by china with power; and joseon korea obviously falls into the latter. they got btfo and subjugated by manchu, and had an array of obligations which japan made china abolish in the shimonoseki treaty. so, don't confuse them.

Attached: korea kowtow.jpg (730x505, 115K)

Joseon dynasty
> Free Politics
> Free Diplomacy
> Follow Korean law
> Using Korean money
> Koreans operate armies
> Vassal (??)

Japan
> Free Politics
> Free Diplomacy
> Follow Japanese law
> Using Japanese money
> There is no authority for the army of the their country, Foreign consent is required to dispatch
> Independent State (??????)

Attached: 1541321871051.gif (256x256, 361K)

the virgin vassal joseon
>kings are authorized by the emperor of china and rule korea on behalf of the chinese emperor, like a governor
>the king wasn't the counterpart of the emperor but was formally ranked same as ministers of china, and they had to kowtow even to chinese envoys
>forced to use chinese era names, which means china controls korea's time
>full of chinese surnames to be a better chinese vassal
>many obligations to china
>everything is "free" as long as china permits

the chad independent japan
>has its own emperors (the oldest continuous dynasty)
>has its own era names
>full of unique japanese names
>no obligation to china
>everything is free as long as it's legal

was korea even a country?

Attached: 1434619392222.png (604x493, 128K)

who cares about who is vassel to what historically, both korea and japan are vassels to the American Empire

Japanese Defeat Algorithm
If japanese are defeated in a fight, they changed talk or lie

1. In Joseon, the king was a form for Koreans to decide and then to inform China diplomatically. There was no case to become a king because of Chinese consent. Many kings of Chosun had already become king first and then informed China. And China did not do anything about it, it was merely a formal recognition.

2. China didn't any internal affairs with Korea. Joseon carried out its own cultural, legal, economic and political diplomatic armies of the Joseon Dynasty.

However, Japan
>Still In the 21st century, there is no authority in the military of their country, and Japan can't go outside their home country and japan need the consent of the America unconditionally.

Literally dogs
A poor slave without authority to defend his country
In ancient times, conquered by Koreans
In modern times, obedience to Americans

Attached: 018.jpg (349x298, 22K)

you don't even know america holds the supreme command of the gook army and restoration of it has been always one of the biggest political issues in sk?
it's like a joke that everything gooks say is projection.

and it's you who are trying to change the topic by bringing up a retarded parallelism that doesn't even make sense.

like i said, joseon being china's vassal is confirmed by every source, not by shitty greentexts on Jow Forums, and only modern gooks are butthurt and refusing to admit it out of nationalism and inferiority complex to japan and china. and indeed you are colonial monkeys subjugated, ruled and developed by japan, that's why you resort to fantasies for compensation lmao

Attached: gook fantasy.jpg (1030x1573, 267K)

That book is your limit.

I have brought with a common opinion of many scholars, but you brought a delusional book that no one ever recognized
It is a book of the author's thoughts, and the contents of the book are full of unrecognized bullshit in any country.

You have no choice, you should to mock Korea with unrecognized facts
Because scholars in the world recognize Japan as a slave to Korea
It is impossible to refute it. So the fate that has to believe in delusion
A poor slave with no choice

Even now, dog country deprived of military power by foreign countries

Do not compare the Joseon Dynasty and Japan.
Joseon was a free country, but Japan is a dog of other countries

Attached: 012.png (600x600, 525K)

>delusional
it's gooks. the book pretty much sums up your motives and the true history of korea in line with scholarly consensus outside korea like the pic related by another expert, though like the other reviewer says retarded gook nationalists brainwashed through nationalistic history education like you are butthurt on it.

and the fact is that japan is a great power, g7 and stuff, and korea is nothing but an irrelevant ex japanese colony which got independence by accident. and japan's peace doctrine is up to the japanese themselves (in fact japan was a super badass empire that ruled asia pacific) while joseon had no choice but to be a vassal because korea has always been a weak shithole populated by subhumans, and so, comparing contemporary japan to joseon korea to prove independence is pointless lmao

Attached: yamato influence.png (460x182, 54K)

ching chang ping pong my chinese friends

One sushi with orange chicken and one saké please.

>>Japanese invasion of Korea in 16th century
No. Japan was going to invade China with passing through the Korean Peninsula.

>Discarded theories in 2010 years
>opinion of 2006 years

Calm down, slave monkey.

You have no choice, you should to mock Korea with unrecognized facts
Because scholars in the world recognize Japan as a slave to Korea
It is impossible to refute it. So the fate that has to believe in delusion
A poor slave with no choice

Attached: japs are slaves1-1.jpg (1386x2475, 501K)

like i said, it wasn't discarded. on the contrary gook scholars recognized the presence of mimana in the 6th century regardless of the name.

continuing the same fantasy like a broken record player won't help, even though that's the standard debate tactics in korea especially when you are losing.

Attached: 1519572603479.png (1196x636, 236K)

>slave monkey
how can you unironically say that

like i said, everything gooks say is projection.
it's really hilarious to see that when their national identity literally revolves around the resentment against japan enslaving them, but they do anyway.

Attached: 5975b650.png (650x356, 501K)

Because It is a historical fact recognized by Japanese and world scholars

Attached: japs are k-rapebabies.jpg (1200x985, 520K)

Oh please do not lie.
They agreed to "lived" never agreed to the rule.
Why do you keep adding words?

Attached: i13380256814.jpg (360x360, 57K)

came via the peninsula =/= they were the korean

japonic yayoi settlers were different from them, which is proven by genetics.
the peninsula was inhabited by a mishmash of tribes back in the day, and the japonic genes are older than gooks'.

Attached: haplogroup.jpg (893x1594, 132K)

lol but Japan is mostly Yayoi, so it doesnt make sense that they are the slave.

That guy is really annoying.

Attached: 7DDF65D9-C7B2-4A84-8859-AFC21BFDA671.png (800x850, 579K)

Can anyone explain how Japan has haplo d group

Attached: hd.jpg (602x407, 109K)

don't expect 'sense' or 'logic' from gooks.
they just want to label japan as something that satisfies their desire for compensation.

Attached: 1541518602709.jpg (600x600, 21K)

D is jomon
the yamato is a mix of jomon and yayoi