Your cunt

Your cunt.
Did you celebrate Trayvon's birthday today?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (638x635, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHzMO2_HTbg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

all niggers must die

All mutts should die.

Attached: hmm.jpg (1050x550, 130K)

ameriKKKa
yes, fuck the police

Damn, that nigga look like he just came out the Serengeti and shit. He blacker than a motherfucker.

He died before he had a chance to black some white conservative women.

Attached: typical alt-right women.jpg (1000x455, 131K)

Thank you Hunter McWhiteson, very cool

Out of all the police shootings why care about a thief? It's because of criminal scum like him retard police officers see black people as open season.

no.
Why would I celebrate the birthday of a criminal nigger who got what he deserved?,.

Attached: 1521424092032.jpg (1199x745, 191K)

Americans i general love niggers

Who the fuck is this nigger? seriously

His death wasn't justified and the result of goblinos thinking they're in a movie and playing cowboys with real guns

This nigger is brave

Rip ya wee nigger ya

you don't need to "justify" a nigger's death anymore than you justify killing a roach or mosquito

Unfortunately most American "men" are limp dicks that get beat up by children.

youtube.com/watch?v=tHzMO2_HTbg&feature=youtu.be

t. goblino thinking he's in a movie

You're not white,Martyn

Attached: 1547365046757.jpg (787x767, 89K)

In the movies the nigger character always gets killed off, so reality does get a lil blurry sometimes.

He was shot by some random dude not the cops don't talk about shit you don't know

Boomer rage

Literal Who

Sure did!

Attached: lynch_3.jpg (278x282, 14K)

>His death wasn't justified
lmao

Attached: zimmerman-f-b.jpg (913x465, 312K)

t. sexpat

>Look mom I said Nigger on the internet again haha I'm so cool and superior to these black people

Attached: full.gif (726x400, 349K)

He looks deformed, is that the beating or his actual face? You never know with americans

This.
Not this.
Not this.
Not this.

>harass and stalk some kid for no reasom

>copes you called told you not to follow the kid

>gets ass kicked

What are you talking about? Can you not tell black people apart, even when there's a 50kg weight difference?

I'm black tho

France
No

Get em, Melvin. It's black people's fault the bullies flushed your homework down the toilet.

Attached: 1547364192979.jpg (734x737, 58K)

>sells the gun for $250,000
Can't flim flam the zim zam

Attached: Untitled.jpg (671x665, 107K)

>the innocent KID gets to beat a neighbourhood watchman after being asked to leave

Urkel?
You seriously have some mental issues dude, seek help.
Skinheads say they're superior as a coping mechanism, self-flagellation is just sad

I don't think I've ever heard the name Melvin in America.

>If I pretend to hate other wypipo maybe the blackies will leave me alone
OH NO NO NO NO
get on ur knees whiteboi it's time ta succ

Wow that's sad ! Rip Eddie Murphy

>kid wasn't breaking any law some guy with no legal authority follows him and harasses him while armed

>NOOOOOOOOO DON'T USE THAT ONE THAT WORD

>sleep well citizens, I will protect this neighborood, your white genes are safe

Attached: 1527722021177.png (495x500, 18K)

What name best suits the stereotypical edgy sperg/ future school shooter?

Attached: 1547370955129.jpg (1200x1438, 171K)

I need mental help because I recognize that most of my fellow american negros are disgusting retards whose lives aren't really worth a damn? I think you guys in Singapoor should volunteer to take them all as refugees.

>guy following you means its ok to beat him
literal nog tier thinking

Who the fuck would buy that... americans are sociopaths

Yes you do

Shut the fuck up yo cant just beat people up for no reason you stupid nigger

Attached: dasit.jpg (482x329, 86K)

>inncent kid gets asked to leave
>angelical fetus proceeds to attack people

stfu white knight gook

I mean this way you know the gun works. You wouldn't want to buy a broken gun would you?

CHEN NO DON'T HE'S JUST A BABY

Attached: 1447198219873.jpg (512x400, 130K)

go to singapore then my man. but don't complain when they put you on the death row for pedaling smack. my black ass is happy here

>neighbourhood watchman
>kid is in his own neighbourhood
>police dispatcher told brave defender of suburbia not to follow kid who has done absolutely nothing wrong except drink iced sweet """tea,""" a crime against good taste but not illegal
>chases kid anyway
>gets punched
>in his shame the courageous watchman shoots an unarmed teenager

god bless the brave men and women of the self-appointed volunteer neighbourhood watch

>getting stalked
>told to leave
>keep poking around houses
>get told to stop
>don't know this guy who's been following me, so I don't want any trouble
>I know, I'll fucking attack him

Who /#TrayvonLootCrew/ here??

News Flash: MAGAtards are pro civic-nationalism, they don't care about race most of the time.

>Zimmerman has had other encounters with the law, including two incidents in 2005, five incidents in 2013, and other incidents in following years.[36]

A true well adjusted law abiding citizen, I'm sure he goes to the church every sunday

"encounter with the law" here counts even as a traffic stop or having a cop unlock your car for you

>encounters with the law
Oh wow, it's nothing.

all of our shoots have pretty generic names
nick, adam, dylan, eric, etc

You're not white.

What about me?

whitest dude itt

I know I am not a wh*toid. I am an APPALACHIAN BVLL!

Attached: 1548489656368.jpg (2000x1239, 693K)

Don't ever call me wh*te, you little pasty bitch.

>act like a stereotypical nog and do very retarded things involving police
>get shot
>wtf wacists he dindu nuffin

Happy birthday young blood. What dem skittles like in heaven?

'You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.'

RIP TRAY

What did he do that involved the police?

Poe's Law gets stronger on Jow Forums with every month. I have a hard time believing anyone genuinely thinks Trayvon was innocent.

What did he do wrong exactly? Oh let me guess he smoked weed

seething Jow Forumstards

I suppose I should. I have some vodka but I would need to run to the corner store for some arizona and skittles

Attached: trayvon martini.jpg (2048x967, 332K)

Remember when Jow Forums said there were going to be riots when he was acquitted? Ironically, all these years later it's the Jow Forumstards who have actually chimped out and started murdering people for no reason.

>retarded hicks pretending to care about underage drinking

Walking in the streets at night when you're black is suspicious behavior

>What did he do wrong exactly?
Gee I wonder.

Attached: zimzam.jpg (259x194, 8K)

60.000 Trayvons die every year here, there is no way i would be able to celebrate each one of them

Attached: 1433695019497.jpg (550x550, 39K)

Ferguson and Baltimore rioted well before the Jow Forumstards did.

>its almost as if he was harassing that kid following him around for no reason other than being black

Still waiting for the black panther death squads to kill magapedes (ironically ofc)

its a better way to pay your respects than trayvoning

Attached: trayvoning-header.jpg (660x400, 109K)

This is the event that single handedly permanently destroyed the country. Obama set racial relations 3 decades back and the new retard is only pouring more gasoline into the fire.

>neighbourhood watchman
>kid is in his own neighbourhood
>police dispatcher told brave defender of suburbia not to follow kid who has done absolutely nothing wrong except drink iced sweet """tea,""" a crime against good taste but not illegal
>chases kid anyway
>gets punched
>in his shame the courageous watchman shoots an unarmed teenager

>in America punching an agressive armed stalker that is disregarding dispatcher requests, telling you to leave your own neighbourhood, and generally acting psychotic, is punishable by extrajudicial death
>there is no chance Zimmerman, the only witness for most of the altercation, told a version of the story favourable to himself

What you didn't hear about the obama lead muslim mexic african death squads sent to kill all white men and impregnate white women?

>Punching someone for following you is okay.
You must be niggers.

If Trayvon was a cop who did the exact same thing, he'd be praised as a martyr for standing his ground against a spic who refused to blindly comply with authority.

neat

Attached: 98724.png (1024x1023, 2.17M)

okay buddy let me follow you everywhere you go

Only by Jow Forumstards
A murder is a murder regardless of race

nigger detected

Okay when some black guys start following you be shore to keep that in mind

>mfw no one understood the joke

Attached: 1549047831865.png (2048x2048, 804K)

But you are fine with me punching you then? You people think that type of behavior is okay after all.