Mfw a Shitalian tries to tell me how pizza and spaghetti are supposed to be done; when in fact...

>mfw a Shitalian tries to tell me how pizza and spaghetti are supposed to be done; when in fact, Shitalians actually stole both of those foods from the Chinese

Attached: 276736CE-B25A-425F-B202-7F388D15EDD5.jpg (562x580, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizza_effect
penn.museum/sites/biomoleculararchaeology/?page_id=247
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Real Italians don't eat spaghetti

They eat penne or gemelli

>mfw it's another episode of "americans perpetuating the 'Marco Polo brought pasta from China' myth"
I hate re-runs.

bump lol

You really dont have to be a genius to pull dough into strings and cook it. Primitive forms of noodles have been known since ancient times

>put the pasta after the water starts to boi-
>DON'T TELL HOW TO COOK!
How cute.

Attached: KPfEdph.png (1920x1080, 736K)

hehe they eat peepee

Arguing who invented pasta or pizza is like arguing who invented soup. Italians made it famous. Also chink rice pasta is disgusting

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizza_effect
>It is named after the idea that modern pizza toppings were developed among Italian immigrants in the United States (rather than in native Italy, where in its simpler form it was originally looked down upon), and was later exported back to Italy to be interpreted as a delicacy in Italian cuisine.

>Italians made it famous

Why do you persist in spreading lies?

Attached: 4db.jpg (499x499, 72K)

no it's pretty good

is the italian speaking area of switzerland good or bad compared to the other parts

if you don't have pizza from Dominos, Papa Johns, or Pizza Hut have you really had pizza?

It says there that italians immigrants brought it to the USA

better for climate, food and cheap prices. Worst for anything else

Jow Forums has already made it clear that Italian Americans are not Italian, therefore they have ceded all Italian American inventions to America.

thank you for the insight

your pizza is almost another thing. If putting a lot of shit on pizza made it famous, better for Italy. I still find it disgusting t bh. Never ate a decent pizza in one of your chains

>eating at chains
>he's never tried an American micropizzeria

ishygddt

no problem. to be fair with my poor Canton I've heard we're getting better. We're growing faster than the EU or USA so maybe well be like Zurich or Basel someday :(

PIZZA AND SPAGHETTI WERENT FROM CHINESE
SPAGHETTI AND NOODLES DEVELOPED INDEPENDENTLY
YOU KNOW WHAT IS ORIGINALLY CHINESE THOUGH?
WINE

kekked
romans already drank wine though

okay fine
but wine at 7000bc is pretty early just let us have this one pls

What the fuck are you even talking about for real kill yourself talking about putting some bullshit on pizza and try to claim pizza as an Italo American invention. Even the toppings on the pizza were obviously already existing FIVE MINUTES after the cooking of the first margherita in 19th century

are you in an Italian speaking canton then? I am learning Italian (slowly for now), but is the Italian dialect in Switzerland similar to Italy? Ive heard High German in Germany is quite different from Swiss German, I have wondered if it is the same for the French and Italian parts.
rice wine?

penn.museum/sites/biomoleculararchaeology/?page_id=247
grape wine

Seen here: the Italian "person" reacting to the possibility that the entire foundation for his reason to being and self-esteem (pizza) may not be valid. Without pizza to his credit, the Italian is nothing, less than dirt. He senses this, and reacts violently.

real italians left italy to come to new york and new jersey old man, what you have now is just outsiders LARPing as italian

No my friend I was just passionately showing what was wrong with your argument. My pizza self esteem was restored after I ate one, now my tummy feels good and I do too :)

noodles are fucking gay and pizza is italian you sperg stupid chink flat bread with soy sauce or rice on top isnt pizza. I had some stupid kike friend argue this shit to me and how jews are more influential than italians but then I found out ashkenazi jews descend from italy (which is why many jews and eastern europeans share last names with italians, last names like russo for example)
so all the smart jews are italians pretty much. Italians already account for 45%+ of all world inventions and discoveries, now combining that with jew shit we are literally the world. It's an italian mans world, you're just living in it, cuck. Also excuse the american flag I came to this shithole from Amalfi when I was young. Will return someday..

Attached: 1548216021962.jpg (627x616, 46K)

Chinese grow rice, not wheat, rye, barley.

What the fuck is a chink pizza?