HOLY FUCK BASED HONG KONGERS

HOLY FUCK BASED HONG KONGERS
asiaone.com/china/hongkongers-tell-mainland-shoppers-go-home-youre-not-wanted-here?amp

Attached: ll274j.jpg (1080x1566, 700K)

you realize everyone sees you chinkies as the same right lmao you aren't "not chinese" just because you're from singapore ya shitcunt retard

but everyone in hong kong loves the mainland and cant wait til they reunite.

but i do identify as chinese baka gaijin
dumb fuckin ugly RED

>I do identify as chinese i'm just better than these other chinese OwO
lol fucking retarded chinkies kys

it's not about race you fucking amerishart. it's about what the ccp is doing to gentrify hong kong by flooding it with mainlanders.

That's already done and done. They outnumber HKers like 4 to 1 on that island now.

>gentrify chinks
>with chinks
you're all fucking chinks. you're all shit. not that hard of a concept to grasp

Dayyym niggga we gottem *clap clap calp*

However, Montana and Idaho are totally different

lol not even chinks want chink rule
chink shills btfo

Hong Kong is a dying city.

Based

Every Hong Konger I've known has been top-tier and ferociously anti-CCP.

When is HK going to build a wall?

I heard the honk kong equivalent of poo in the loo are mainlanders who let their kids shit on the side walks and in the garbage bins.

Thanks Captain, last time i checked is that all Europeans hate each other too. Mutts better stay out of ethnic discussion. It's embarrassing.

based

Unironically BASED, having been to HK and Shenzhen many times for business, I want nothing more than to see Hong Kong strike proper permanent independence from the mainland and for loud Chinese mainland tourists to be barred from travel.

YERRO PIGGU LIVING 20KM FROM HERE GO HOMU

BASED

BASED

FUCK CCP
FUCK CHINKSECTS

t. malay monkey whose country only functions thanks to ethnic Chinese

Are these mainlanders even Cantonese?

Or are they just something else like Hunanese or Mandarin?

Attached: bong_kong.jpg (1500x843, 146K)

I wonder who could be behind this post

i guess most mainland visitors to hong kong come from guangdong, so ethnically they are usually cantonese, but they speak mandarin unlike hong kongers

very short-sighted from hong kong. HK needs more immigrants and tourists to make up for their low fertility rates. This clearly the work of CIA and MI6

sucky sucky fucky fucky hongkongers should know their place

Fuck off back to your own country you disgusting bugman

you first honky