Is it me or has their been an increase of immigration from the UK? What's up with that? I know two Welsh girls...

Is it me or has their been an increase of immigration from the UK? What's up with that? I know two Welsh girls, an Irish guy, and an English guy who came here with their entire family.

Attached: IMG_5766.png (1280x640, 5K)

Uh oh, he said it

isn't that your whole country basically ?

They were deported probably by their paki overlords.
The mayor of london is a paki for fuck's sake.

Huh?
No, most people that have European ancestry have German blood. There are some French in Lousianna, though.

YES!!! I’ve been making these threads for months now!
Almost everyone now at Costco, Lowes, and even the grocery store is from the U.K. or Australia
Wtf is going on?

Attached: B60D8BE6-A8BF-4165-B790-1853F32D9B24.jpg (750x758, 505K)

Our country is miserable and authoritarian (for no good reason). Of course we are emigrating.

Ireland's not part of the UK, but I get what you mean, America is pretty cool compared to here and the UK, considering moving to the USA myself after I finish my degree

Yeah there's like 5 Britbongs at my gym now all of them are fat as hell

>UK
>Irish
I'll beat ye with me shillelagh

no black, no entry. sorry

But Northern Ireland is. Aren't they called Irish too?

Good one lmao
But we're white niggers

It's nice desu. People from my state are very vapid, Euros are different.
What state would you want to move to? You should talk to them.

I'm genuinely thinking about moving to the US in the near future. Can't stand this shithole any more.

South Dakota and Nebraska seem pretty attractive, I'm from the Irish countryside so I don't think big city living is for me

Scotcunt here. You’re forgetting that nobody cares about this extremely insignificant squabble apart from those on your bog and Rangers and Celtic fans. No one is trying incite bants intentionally.

how do euros even immigrate to america? i thought it became virtually impossible for white people to get citizenship/residency post 9/11

Of course Dankula, sure the whole "squabble" is just bands and larping these days anyway, should be pretty obvious that the Nordies are Irish though

>Good one lmao

I was asking seriously...

Nice choices. I'm from the suburbs in the North East, but I always wanted to live there.

Last year 60000 Brits moved to Amsterdam alone. This cockroaches problem is getting out of control.

kek no. Enough of the German meme

>Meme
Someone isn't very familar with American history and demographics.

Attached: IMG_5782.jpg (2884x1854, 1.06M)

If that was the case then we'd all be speaking German. The fact of the matter is that British-Americans are under represented

The reason why we speak English instead of German os because of the world wars and the fact that Germans integrated.

If Germans were the majority they wouldn't have integrated moron.

My town is like 1/3 British retirees. In the summer their families often come to visit and the town is 85% Brits. The local grocer unironically stocks an entire shelf with Heinz beans during the summer months

Do Brits still like spam?

Never did.

According to one of the largest ever genetics studies, published January of 2015, in the American Journal of Human Genetics, "British/Irish ancestry is found in European Americans from all states at mean proportions of more than 20% and represents a MAJORITY of ancestry."
Of the around 49 million Americans who self-report as German, only an estimated 16 million actually are.
There is also conflicting census data that supports a predominately Anglo/Irish America
Don't fall for the self-reported memes, DNA doesn't lie

>most people that have European ancestry have German blood
Still falling for this?

Not what I heard from older relatives in the U.K

It’s at the point where no one cares anymore. My mum’s side of the family is Catholic and my dad’s side is Protestant. We are all sickly, pale islanders.

How old are we talking? 80+?

literally a million of them here
and ive been seeing a fuck load of americans working here as well

60's

They're probably about the last generation that would ever touch the stuff.

I like spam. Mid 20s.
Like to cut into into small chunks and fry it with rice (with a tablespoon of marmite added to it) and veg.
>Inb4 british cuisine
Very easy and cheap meal for 2 and does actually taste pretty good. Nothing spectacular but if struggling for thinking of what to cook 1 night in a month, yeah just bang that together.