Our minister of education just said all brazilians are "unaducated little cannibal thiefs"

Our minister of education just said all brazilians are "unaducated little cannibal thiefs"
what the fuck

Attached: 1545931833417.jpg (711x633, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

g1.globo.com/educacao/noticia/2019/02/05/declaracoes-do-ministro-da-educacao-causam-polemica-e-provocam-reacoes-no-congresso.ghtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I look forward to his future live leak video.

>unaductaed

Source?

Attached: af2.png (680x521, 111K)

Is he wrong?

Australia is shit and I hope you die. just thought you should know

how would you react if your minister of education called the whole nation thief niggers
ours just said it
i'm baffled
what the fuck

Attached: 1525215019686.png (576x347, 10K)

>unaducated
This proofs his point

Source?

Attached: af2.png (680x521, 111K)

g1.globo.com/educacao/noticia/2019/02/05/declaracoes-do-ministro-da-educacao-causam-polemica-e-provocam-reacoes-no-congresso.ghtml

it is in english
he also said university shouldn't be for everyone

it isn't*

sorry, i'm so shocked i'm making a bunch of typos

seirously, i'm actually fucking offended, how dare this cunts just go and say it

Yeah alright, Gilson. You uneducated little cannibal thief.

Get him the fucking nobel

Is he wrong, though?

Based colombian redpilling subhumans, it's about time

He is basically saying Brazilian working class are uneducated monkeys and they really are and he wants to fix this. But Brazilians are butthurt with the truth.

He'd be right about our urban youths.

yes? what the fuck, how would you react if trump gone and said
"Yeah americans are a bunch of fat redneck retards"

whats wrong about it

I'd say "Wow, Trump's finally being honest"

Attached: 1526342043293.jpg (577x1024, 74K)

I wish someone had balls to say this to all European immigrants

Based. Applies here too.

They're not wrong

That doesn't sound like cannibal nigger thieves, but the uneducated part, sure.

you can't generalize a whole nation like that, you can if you're a shitposter on Jow Forums, but not the fucking minister of education.
am I living in a world of madness? what the fuck

i mean it’s true. brazil is full of human trash, yet the idea that everyone is equal is common. take out the trash should be your political slogan when you run for president

Okay Chang

Attached: 12936CE2-36A3-4BCD-9699-7572FE4AEA39.jpg (937x528, 363K)

oh no he said shitty country filled with shitty people is shit :(

But average Brazilians are really uneducated. We can notice them from miles in Lisbon. They speak Portuguese loudly.

You should be happy someone wants to fix this. In fact all third worlders should be redpilled.

I think that he wasn't able to compare and judge us properly because his country sucks too and he is very biased.

you're aware it also applies to you, he called YOU a thief, your minister of education, the one he is supposed to take care of you, he just gone and said it

you're a thief, you don't deserve university, you don't deserve to have hope for a better future

and you're ok with it? what the fuck is this, has this country gone mad? what the is wrong with all of you, one thing is some random saying it not the fucking minister
jesus fucking christ

lol even Brazil’s government officials look down on Brazilians.

nah im not poor and im not black
sorry :^)

私に話せないで、この小さなゴブリン

but you're brazilian, he never said poor and black, he said B R A Z I L I A N S, it includes you, you're a thief in his eyes, congratulations

>but not the fucking minister of education
No. More politicians need to be brutally honest. This is a step in the right direction.

Attached: 1503789704874.jpg (3000x2403, 544K)

we all know what he actually meant sorry anderson

And a Ching Chang to you too yellow nigger

I'm pretty sure he was talking to black and brown Brazilians. Sadly he can't be 100% honest

isn’t this about how brazilian steal and trash places when they go abroad and the school system should teach students about other countries laws and behaviours?

It's about time everyone here get a reality check, education isn't just pumping money into university and give everyone diplomas that are worth shit on the market

I can't believe fucking this fucking Jew lover Bolsonaro put a Colombian as our Minister of Education because of some expat astrologist.

The truth is hard to accept.

cry me a river fag

hey buddy congolombians are our friends

Brazilians can't even have pic related in their country and they are mad about the truth kek

Attached: ATM_europe_1.jpg (600x400, 164K)

this country is doomed, this is shaping to be worse than Collor

Attached: 1549013699534.jpg (707x707, 100K)

Just imagine if all third world countries had such redpilled minister of education. What a dream.

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1543712413507.jpg (470x480, 75K)

>he also said university shouldn't be for everyone
He's right, some would be better learning a trade or just working in a shop. At least here we have a lot of morons with worthless degrees who can't function in any real capacity.

I’m neet not education minister

Sounds like a bolso appointment