Which flags enrage you? For me, it's USA and Brazil, but mostly USA

Which flags enrage you? For me, it's USA and Brazil, but mostly USA.

Attached: 1548779175537.jpg (858x821, 359K)

wtf why??

Because he wants to be part of the cool Euros who make fun of america. Little do they know the average canadian is indistinguishable from an American from a northern state, and Canada is so irrelevant they’ll never look into it enough to find out.

I hate Canadians. They actually think that they're any different from us

Attached: 3r72966g68e11.jpg (369x387, 19K)

oh ok :^\

Singapore, Japan, and South Korea are the three worst countries by post quality by quite a large margin.

Canada and America are exactly the same, except Canada isn't a shithole

Canada, Australia, Germany. The rest are ok.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x683, 366K)

your post would mean something to me if you weren't a FUCKING LEAF. you guys have surpassed australians as the worst posters on the entire website.

Attached: faa.png (1090x1087, 312K)

Not being a shithole means electing a closeted high school drama kid as your prime minister?

Americans, Australians and Canadians. You are all contrarians who all feed on attention from pissing off people

canada isn't a shithole, are you kidding me? It's a frigid wasteland with no interesting culture, architecture or entertainment. everything canada does, america does better. canada is the definition of a shithole compared to america.

it's an anglochad world. you're just living in it.

Tell me now, how can you differentiate a Leaf from an average American culturally? No, marxist healthcare and your rogue Frogs don't count

Attached: 1531536079796.jpg (500x650, 37K)

brazil and usa.

yes you can, they are insufferable. Americans are charismatic, friendly and respectable. White Canadians are neurotic hedonists, Asians are psychos with inferiority complexes.

You're anglo in nothing but your constitution.

Attached: Flag_of_Brazil.jpg (1024x717, 51K)

Genetixs say otherwise, limey.

I don’t really hate any posters except that one Chinese guy and a few French and British faggots.
Favorite posters are the Brazilians, Spanish, Russians (at times), Aussies, and Irish

Attached: 48EC96D8-3A65-4179-8F27-D2733FEE2217.jpg (1200x720, 60K)

Attached: How to be european.png (947x252, 46K)

brazil
and that one "special" hungarian

Based Portubro.

finnland
romania
singapore

Poland

also turkey

>being proud of (((Globalization)))
Then those retards complain about not being able to find jobs because Goldberg Enterprise outsourced them all to shitskins that do it for peanuts

Attached: 1548959157034.png (817x891, 32K)

Stop being mad, our flag has a meaning and yours is probably the branding for a maple syrup company. Blood sweat tears vs a fucking a leaf.

China

Bruce can fuck off

Americunts without a doubt.

Also Americanised bongs, fuck those traitors.

>Blood sweat tears
Average bathroom visit for an american.

Canadians lack any self awareness.

Turkey, most Arab countries, most French posters, and I guess Canada.

Fucking KEK

Attached: gold.jpg (912x905, 96K)

Non-scandinavian flags, degenerates the lot of you.

Every "canadian" that posts anti-american shit is actually a prude french Quebecois

Germany

Attached: quebec_pepe.png (792x772, 170K)

Also all Scandys except Finns and Norwegians