Why do you still live with your parents?

Why do you still live with your parents?

Attached: 1546246088107.jpg (224x225, 6K)

I live with janny's mom lmao

OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHA

no rent expense :)

Because I love mom :(

Blown
The
Fuck
Out

I am an autistic NEET virgin but atleast I'm not pathetic enough to live with my parents.

House or apartment?

Apartment, I couldn't buy a house on neetbucks.

Of course not but you could rent one. As I am.

But user, I own my own home.

Guaranteed you could, just start saving and buy outside of the city.

Attached: 1546129655421.png (192x187, 88K)

I can't drive or I would be out of the city tomorrow. Having everything I need in 10 minutes walking distance is just too nice to pass up.

I'm not a cuck

Attached: 1431703845405.jpg (964x3160, 934K)

who is janny
t. newfag

son of the woman I live with

oh, some shitty "joke" used to refer to Jow Forums mods

they mentally broke me, I cant stand on my own two feet and I'm pretty sure my mom wouldn't blink an eye if I committed suicide.

I would blink an eye, user.

Attached: 1549403501721.png (1011x764, 681K)

Only Americans,Chinese and African niggers work more than 8 hours a day

good one

I’m still in school for my last semester. After this getting a job that pays 70k which isn’t much but I’m still planning on living with my parents to save as much as possible. Not falling for the rostie Jew so I can then buy a house.

This way I'm currently saving up to 1500€ a month. Plus I'm too lazy to move, but I really want to move out now(30yr)

Because I don't know how to talk to people outside of Jow Forums and my social anxiety has kept me from ever even attempting to get a job. Now I'm 22 and have no job history and getting a job gets harder by the day.

Even if I get a job, I don't think I will move out even if I make enough to do so.

I have a job but I can sorta relate to you. I have psychosis and it’s hard for me to effectively socialize. I’m planning on moving to a different city and starting over

My mom is old and sick