Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PHWF8gDC44U
youtu.be/KH3EFL88Gdo?t=601
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be me in high school
>wake up late
>i can still get a quick shower/fap before school
>pick up my gf along the way
>sometimes i'd see some shitty little 13 yr old freezing while walking uphill for 20 minutes (lmao)
>beep at him so he looks, give him the middle finger and keep driving
>my gf laughs (gotta make her happy so we fuck later)
>get to school parking, put my car there, classes for the day
>sometimes leave during lunch for a quick burger run in my car
>after school, have sports practice while my gf has cheerleading/dance class
>hang out by the cars with my bros around 6-7pm as the sun is setting
>if it's a friday we have a game, crush the rival high school teams
>all hang out by the cars again after, laughing while holding my cheerleader with my arm around her
>we all decide where to go out, drive over there taking over the streets
>afterwards, go to a house to party til the morning

those were the fucking days
now im a boomer and balding

Attached: sfdg.jpg (199x347, 26K)

sure you did, faggot

I didn't have a car in high school, I was the weird kid with the motorcycle, pic related

Attached: nighthawk.jpg (1600x1200, 355K)

Owning your own car is an Anglo thing, only we value individualism and freedom above all else. Every other ethnicity/nationality are basically psychologically communist and operate as a hivemind collective, including Europeans

imagine living in denmark where if you are just a bit different you're treated like some pig shit, those fucking subhumans lmao

no wonder they're afraid of the US, they see the weirdos and must think we're all like that.

of course he did. we all did. you are just jelly

>no more utes
>no more commodores
>only opels and daewoos

It’s expensive as fuck to own a car in Denmark. The taxes on a new car is insane, it almost doubles the price!

And no, I’m not gonna take the bus or train either. I want my own damn car.

I've met my first gf while walking to school so I'm happy I didn't had one kek

Not even a car, if you think you are special in any way they hate it. They want everyone to be bland normie without any distinguishing features and to be relaxed and basically not do anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=PHWF8gDC44U

Dystopian desu

At the age of 15 it is legal to drive with these.

Attached: bdafc6356d7d4ec0ad3756039bcb65c6.jpg (1200x630, 683K)

they were shit cars anyway. Only redeeming factor were the american V8s

we don’t really have high school to begin with, so no

gay af

Volvo A-Traktors are based, scooter cars; not so much.

No wonder finns are so gay.

fun af especially if you are 15 years old.

youtu.be/KH3EFL88Gdo?t=601

i'd much rather own a motorcycle at that age desu

Do burgers buy these cars with Jewish loan money?

In case anyone was wondering, it's pretty rare for a teenager to own a car/drive a car to school in Australia, not only due to the cost but also because of the licensing system. op is probably a dumb yank cunt looking to stir up shit.

most of the people I know got their Ps the moment the turned 17, I'd say at least 70% of the entire grade either had their own cars at that point or just took mum and dad's for a spin whenever they wanted to go anywhere

idk where you are but price literally wasn't an issue, it's only a few hundred dollars tops to do everything licence-related and start driving by yourself

>now im a boomer
I should have guessed. I wanted to vomit half-way through.

>Owning your own car
>freedom
How exactly is signing up yourself for wageslave with yet another thing to pay taxes for and maintain in any way freedom?

Cool story bro but you're full of shit.

>hurr durr nobody drives cars in australia

cringe

We're apparently no rich niggers like you are. First you need another car, most families only have one in total because it's expensive, then you need to pay for the fuel and at the end you need to find a spot where you can park your car, which is already had enough without thousands of school kids searching for one as well

europeans ride around in shopping carts with an engine attached

I forgot that you can to obviously pay monthly insurance as well as pay for the license itself which almost costs an entire month worth of pay

I don't have a car now when I'm in uni
is not because I can't afford one, it's because I'm poor

a license in the US is $15 and my car insurance is $40 a month

why do european licences cost so much? it's less than $150 to get one here

I can't drive because my eyes are fucked

LARPing virgin freak

>gotta make her happy so we fuck later
>did not fuck later
beta as fuck

Everything around a driver's license is very expensive, couldn't tell you why you. A single driving lesson of 50 minutes or so already costs more than 100€, coupled with the fact that you have to do at least 6 i believe. Signing up initially costs 500, signing up for one of the exams costs another 200-300, same with the other. And if you fail you'll have to pay the same fee to sign up again. I paid around 1500€ for mine

wtf why? I can't think of a good reason why it would cost that much
Lessons here are about 44 euros each

Well i started driving at 14, mum was mentally sick for a while so me and my older brother had to do all the errands for a few months.

Sure thing you did

Gymnasium, Jens

>Insurance for a 15 yearld
Wouldn't pay that price.

Yes

Based

Because they don want you to have a car here but take public transport. It's 7:42 and this is already hell on the road. I don't even want a car anymore. I rather go play some Nintendo in the train.

Attached: qf2z8jjakwnj.png (420x481, 133K)

>America loves v8 muscle
>America loves pickup trucks
>we don't get utes
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW PISSED I AM OVER THIS JUST SLAP A FUCKING BED ON THE BACK OF A MUSTANG FORD FUCKS SAKE I GUARANTEE THAT SHIT WILL SELL LIKE HOTCAKES

Attached: 1523212653077.gif (781x669, 1.14M)

Gymnasium is not high school, it's upper-secondary school. That's not the same thing.

*ahem*

Attached: el camino.jpg (1200x675, 159K)

I bought my first car when I was 18, which is also the driving age. I had one year left at school then.

Because we graduate from high school before turning 18. And in uni you get free public transport, so you can travel around the country for free. Why would you get a car?
Public transport: free
Car: €2000 license, €50/m insurance, ~€30/m road tax, €1,50-1,60/L fuel (€1,80L when I got my license), cost of car €400-2000, maintenance >€100/y and that's with a perfectly good car with usable tyres.

Where you the guy playing on a nintendo in a crowded ICD last week?

>europoor thread by deluded europoor who think he's not an europoor
Cringe, you're a subhuman europoor, deal with it.

Only those outside vwo, in this specific school, most students were or turned 18 in their sixth year.

That is a literal boomer mobile nobody has seriously attempted a proper ute in the US in almost 40 years.

Attached: 2015-HSV-GTS-Maloo-PerformanceDrive.jpg (1280x847, 433K)

Based, fuck cagers

utes are based and redpilled, pic related is mine
so nice being able to just drive around with actual storage space without using a dumbass truck or van

Attached: IMGP0106.jpg (2656x1494, 1.29M)

fucken lmao literally only retards would buy a commodore.

buy a proper car, or at the least a falcon.

i cant think of a single reason youd buy a commodore over the supperior in every way falcon

Attached: MERCEDESBENZC63AMG-W204--4352_11__04722.1500661643.jpg (1024x683, 210K)

But what about your mates and cunts? Where do they go? Just riding on the flatbed? I don't think that's legal in Australia (you're a nanny state).

you can't ride in the flatbed on highways and stuff but if you're in less populated areas you can do it because there are fewer cops
anyway when I use my motorcycle it's just me and another lad who goes in the passenger seat, really fun actually

Attached: veh.jpg (1911x1269, 892K)

How on earth would I afford that? Also, can't get license until you're 18

Have had an XR6 for 3 years but tax and petrol are fucked. We're going to end up like Europoors one day.

No. But we get drunk here each weekend, so we wouldn't need a car anyway

What, you think cars are expensive? Literally work half a summer and you can afford a decent used car. There are loads of great cars under 10 000 kr.

and another 5000+ a year for insurance because you're 18 years old

and 2000 in road tax

and 15kr/l

>and another 5000+ a year for insurance because you're 18 years old
That's why it's in your father's name, obviously.

>and 2000 in road tax
>and 15kr/l

I could afford it easily when I was 18. You're just making excuses.

>That's why it's in your father's name, obviously.
insurance fraud, nice

>I could afford it easily when I was 18. You're just making excuses.

I'm not. Just because you think it's worth it because you are a bonde doesn't mean I do. When I was 18 I put my money into computers.

If you're in the USA and you don't have a car you are unironically considered a bit of a financial fuckup.

European equivalent might be, if a 25+ woman doesn't have a nice handbag and wears poor clothes.

>driving those small penis trucks and gookshit toyotas

A true euro patrician car right her

Attached: 20190206_121556.jpg (2448x2448, 2.07M)

did you steal it?

No,south slavs have a boner on the german trio.I decided to follow the stereotype.

Joking.
I like to drive and the bimmer is a fun car to drive especially in manual

>g*rman cars
Fucking ew

Imagine if amazon started saying the wagecage is a sign of personal freedumbs, the yanks will eat it up.

Seriously? I saved up and bought a gtr by the age of 16 braaaaaaaaaap

I only got my license like a week before i finished highschool. I was 18 in march so most people wont get it in time

What's the cheapest car you can get that will be drivable and won't fall apart on the highway?

dirt bikes are fun as fuck

once in a while you can find stuff like these

Attached: craigslist cheapo.png (627x515, 540K)

>slav
>bmw
kek a lot of yugos have old bmw here

Even in big cities like New York? Anyway even the poorest fag in Europe has a car. The ones that doesn't simply don't want a car

These are actually a very nice cars if you can find them in good condition

can you give examples, sounds too cheap

I'm not saying they're bad cars. It's just funny because a slav with a bmw is kind of a classic here.

hes laughing because you basicly use what they did, kinda like cloth, they buy a new one and you buy their old ones

not really. It's just the adidas tracksuit of cars kek. Some slavs buy them new its not about money