Be American

>Be American
>Jaywalk
>Get followed by cops into a bathroom
>Get shot
youtu.be/VjC7audSUB0

Attached: EC1853E57782415A87A72BFACA6B25ED.png (1650x1250, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VEq4jGUfi-o?t=949
youtube.com/watch?v=47swe9Q6cJ8
google.com/amp/s/static.theintercept.com/amp/police-israel-cops-training-adl-human-rights-abuses-dc-washington.html
youtu.be/wgXdm8LQ86c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So much freedom.

Keep your retards on a leash then Mordecai

I'm confused what happened with that tazer. Did it miss or did it hit him and just not do that much?

>be a fucking weirdo creep
>be harassing cop
>curse at him
>speed walk hastily in to a building
>don't comply with lawful instructions
>say "fuck with me you're gone"
>"do it you're gone"
>still doesn't comply
>get shot
he did nothing wrong

>the cop freaking out that he had to shoot a guy
>WHY DID YOU DO THAT?

felt kind of bad for him 2bh

based anti-dysgenics cop

stupid fuck

You're mentally deranged.

>Be Palestinian
>Get shot by IDF just for being Palestinian.

Attached: 209.gif (327x251, 1.01M)

if you don't harass cops or break the law you won't get shot :^)

Why are there cops in the us that patrol alone? Like 60 percent of these things could be avoided if the officers would have the number advantage
Kind of sad for the cop as well desu, he shouldn't have shot him, but you can hear in his voice how worried he is after the fact.

Make no mistake, he is only worried about being punished, not because he fucking killed someone.

youtu.be/VEq4jGUfi-o?t=949

This guy has an entire channel dedicated to bringing people down without shooting them. They are breaking the law, they are harassing him, they are fighting him, he's not mentally ill to whip out his gun and put these criminals down then claim he was in danger. The cops you see shooting these people up are mentally ill.

stop supporting dysgenics

the backupfag cop was the one that shot him, because he appeared to be a threat and was resisting, it was a stupid and hasty decision on his part and they weren't good cops but it wasn't an act of evil

Didn't hit him on all contacts so he didn't get that shocked hard as you can see.
>Curse at him
Ugh no?
Araps are made to be shot.
He wasn't alone, his partner tased the guy in the vid.
No it was because the other cop shouted something about a gun when he was holding the suspect down by both arms.

>literally executes a guy lying on the floor helplessly
>not evil
I guess it isn't evil to rid the world of mutts tho

>what are you doing?
>what are you doing?
>what are you doing dude?
Nice police training.

Don't they have training beforehand? That was completely amateur...

Attached: 1532647388858.jpg (1600x1283, 193K)

They're supposed to be trained but the instructor is probably stuck at an all you can eat

The guy grabbed the cops gun retard

No he didn't. His hands were pinned down

Cop says that he reached for the gun

He was trollin' just to kill the guy

Do you believe the cop or do you believe in video evidence?
He wasn't reaching, his hands were pinned down, he was harmless, he had schizophrenia

They probably could've handled it better but I don't blame him for shooting. Cops here have to enter every confrontation with the assumption that the person they're dealing with has a concealed firearm. They're trained that strong resistance after multiple warnings warrants and multiple failed attempts at arrest warrants use of deadly force. Mostly because lots of police have died in situations where they didn't think the perpetrator had a gun and they were shot to death.

It was wrong and amateur for the cop to point a gun to an unarmed man when he was on the ground but he clearly was on drugs and the cop was too scared to deal with it properly, probably due to lack of training.

How do you know that he is unarmed?

>americans literally live in a police state
>they defend it

The cop couldn't have arrested him until he started threatening the cop, but it's also not illegal for the cop to go follow him into the bathroom and talk to him.

That crackhead was euphoric because of drugs and when he was on the ground with a guy on top of him it's was very unlikelly that he could reach a knife in his pocket... he was also trying to flush the drugs he had with him in the toilet and you can see he was just scared of getting caught.

They were on top of this guy too and he almost shot them.
youtube.com/watch?v=47swe9Q6cJ8

Attached: 1521311352570.png (2660x1698, 554K)

He wasn't on drugs he was schizophrenic

It's a schizophrenic he's not on any drugs that aren't related to hiding condition

> American cops always aim for vital organs
Is it a lack of training?

Looks like the patriarchy smashed him.

This guy was with the hand in his pocket since the beginning.

I see why the cop was suspicious about it... really seems like a random crackhead, and the way he went directly to the bathroom was very strange...

Roll

No it's to keep the guy from shooting back

Fug

>be israel
>brainwash burger cops to treat citizens like palestinians
>for two decades
>be literal smuggie back at burgers for having to live under the boot that you trained
google.com/amp/s/static.theintercept.com/amp/police-israel-cops-training-adl-human-rights-abuses-dc-washington.html

I'm not going to go hunt for videos but I've seen footage where the criminal is pinned on the floor, breaks free after struggling, and then shoots the cop dead.

Think this guy explains it somewhere in this video:
youtu.be/wgXdm8LQ86c

Yeah I know this kind of shit happens.

>tf
got a loicense for that post, nigel?

Shush

>Some random guy shoots a random cop dead in a situation vaguely resembling the one you're in
>Somehow justifies killing the pinned down guy in front of you

Attached: 1469738881735.jpg (278x308, 38K)

Based Israel

It does, why would you resist if you know that the police will shoot? Unless he thinks that he can win somehow and get away.

This is high quality lad

>>be harassing cop
You mean the other way around?
The cop followed him into that bathroom solely to harass him.
In fact ordinances for jaywalking are so rarely and selectively enforced that they exist for no other reason that to allow police to harass people.

The cop lying about the victim punching him proves that the whole thing was malicious.

wow

the policeman shot him with several rounds at closest range and instead of helping him he gets yelled at and cuffed

I am glad we don't have this much freedum here

Attached: 1543857981323.png (1200x800, 454K)

Good video

Why doesn't he just obey police orders?

Americans are so brainwashed they will always defend their masters and their dogs

>Talking back to a police officer is effectively a capital offense in US.
>There are first-class citizens who can kill others for as little as looking dangerous.
Mutts will unironically say there's nothing wrong with this.

Attached: 1441621237425.jpg (456x320, 31K)

in other words: shoot (and kill) first, check later if it was justified

He broke a law when he jaywalked idiot, and then he threatened to kill the officer.
No. They only shoot if the guy is clearly reaching for something or starts to fight back.

When did he threatened him?

>the absolute state of americans itt
Looks like they have all been castrated

I stand corrected: jaywalking + talking back to a police officer is effectively a capital offence in America.
P.S.
>Mutts will unironically say there's nothing wrong with this.
As expected.

>He broke a law when he jaywalked idiot
Fucking kek, imagine being this much of a worm.
>then he threatened to kill the officer.
No, no he didn't.

>he threatened to kill the officer
Source: Ass, Your (2019)

Not even Eritrean cops shoot you for jaywalking btw

I am living near the Dutch border, every now and then Dutch police helps out their German colleges on this side of the border.
Some time ago I had a nice chat with them when I was drunk. I was riding a one way road in the wrong direction, they asked me to stop and instead of giving me a ticket we talked about New Kids

>f the guy is clearly reaching for something
like the poor lad who had to play twister on the ground and was shot when he reached out to pull up his trousers?
I remember a video on /wsg/ where a man was shot (if I remember correct it was justifed), The shot man was in shock and curled up in a foetal position and was cramped. The polieman punched him and yelled at him, because he wanted to cuff him, instead of maybe trying to safe his life.
My point is, I don't understand why natural behavior is punishable by death. Reaching back or a shock after a serious injury are absolutely normal.

Attached: 1542760631681.gif (410x202, 484K)

sush is da brice of freedumb

Attached: freedom rider.jpg (615x461, 66K)

>talking back
he threatened to kill him
Jaywalking is illegal idiot, which warrants arrest. Also the crazy dude clearly says that he will end the officer if he doesn't get out of his way. Threatening the life of another person is a felony.
He didn't shoot him for jaywalking, he shot him because he was resisting arrest and the police feared that they were losing control of the situation, which is potentially fatal as shown in this video

>harassing and threatening a cop warrants an execution without trial
>Americans literally can't comprehend what's wrong with this

How about Korean police? I thought they were quite strict too

>why does reaching back warrant fatal force
Because you don't know if he has a gun, and all it takes is a split second for them to shoot and it's game over for the officer.

Holy fuck, i mean why are you defending that asshole? This may happen to you as well

It will never happen to me because I won't resist arrest and reach behind me as if i'm about to shoot them.

i love how americans act like a cop is some holy entity who you can not act slightly annoyed at or swear at.

>t drunk aussie who regularly takes the piss outta cops on drunken nights out with my mates and has never had any trouble

its basically a white "people" mentality, white "people" are jackboot lickers

You would as well. You don't know how you would react in a situation like that

Well then it's my fault for being a retard if I get killed. Everybody here knows the consequences, anybody could have a gun and cops must go into every confrontation knowing that they might be going into a shootout.

American cops are the same if you're obviously not high as fuck or acting suspicious. I imagine that Aussie cops don't act very nice towards a guy pacing around with his hand in his pocket or being obviously aggressive.

nothing wrong with jackboots tho

what do you mean?

>flag
>suddenly makes sense

yeah, just like there's nothing wrong with wh*te "people"

Funny how you always find an american defending this kind of situation.
Shooting a guy in the back while he was pinned down because the cop lost his taser gun and thought it as this guy's gun? Yeah sure, why not.

Thats not true, aussie cops are just as pathetic as american cops, but aussies are a people just dont let them cuck us.
Ive seen situations where if a guy gets arrested for a bullshit reason, all of his mates, and all of the boys in the area will just start harassing the arresting cops, throwing cans at them and chanting insults.

jackboots are very fashionable

Attached: 1eea9ab5ca66c09fed4ee8a95b4c9a45.jpg (356x742, 31K)

This don't happens here. When you get in such confrontations with the police you are naturally in an altered state as you know this shit may fuck up your entire life. I for example got arrested once and in that moment i got extremely mad with ghe police officer and started shouting exactly like thag guy. Luckily ennough the policeman just laughed and took me to the police station (maybe because i was 19 yo)

Same thing happens here too, I can think of all of the AM I BEING DETAINED?? videos

>It will never happen to me because I will be a good little bitch for Mr.Cop
>Gets shot anyway for reaching behind his ass while sucking Mr.Cop off
>Mother of the deceased: "He dindu nuffin, he just loved to play with his anus while gurgling on a cock"
Stop being such an insufferable cuck.

Roll

>this don't happen here
no shit, everybody doesn't own guns

Rolling

ok next time i'll make sure to reach for my pistol and kill the cop when he isn't looking.

This wasn't a gun, this was the policeman own taser, you fucking bootlicker.

What's walk a dinosaur?

but how did you know that the guy didn't have a gun on him? he could tase and then pull his gun out and shoot. Police here are trained not to let anything happen or else.

fucken lmao. americans are such cucks they'll accept "reaching behind himself" as a legitimate reason to get shot.

imagine letting a man have that much power over you because he did a few pullups and put on a blue shirt

then you're a fucking retard because statistically policing is one of the least dangerous jobs. there is no reason why police should be allowed to arbitrarily kill citizens for fear of their life when citizens have just as much, if not more, reason to fear being killed by the police.

>Officer Cardenas followed Graves into the bathroom of Carl's Jr. Heckert says that Cardenas drew his gun before walking through the door.

>Heckert said that Graves was washing and drying his hands when Cardenas entered, so "having seen his hands," the officer holstered his gun and pulled out his taser. In response, Graves pulled out money and said that he wanted to go eat.

>Graves reportedly tried and failed to push past the officer several times, but Cardinez ultimately responded by hitting Graves with the taser.

>At that point, Heckert said, backup arrived for Officer Cardenas in the form of Officer Davis — another Eagle Point Police officer.

>Heckert says that when Davis arrived, Graves punched him in the face — knocking him to the floor. Officer Cardenas then rushed Graves, taking them both to the ground as well. Sometime during the resulting struggle, Cardenas' body cam is knocked off of his chest and lays face-up on the ground.

>At that point, Heckert said, Officer Davis was disoriented. He saw a black object on the ground, and believed it to be a gun. It was actually Cardenas' taser.

>Davis saw Graves' hands going for the "gun," and he struggled with Graves' hands in an attempt to knock the weapon away.

>"Officer Davis announces something to the effect of 'he has a gun' or 'there's a gun,'" Heckert said. "At that moment, the thing that they believe was a gun is a taser — and it deploys."

>According to Heckert, Officer Davis — who is now getting tased as his hand was held over the weapon — then cries out that "it's a taser."

>"But Officer Cardinez has already heard 'gun,' 'is it a gun,' 'gun'...and Officer Cardenas is now unholstering his firearm and he shoots Mr. Graves twice," Heckert said.

>Officer Cardenas shot Graves twice in the upper back, killing him.

>Jaywalking is illegal idiot

no you cannot walk to your destination that way, you must go to your destination via approved crossing points or you face arrest.

that is pathetic.

Knifes may kill you as well

I want to sniff Tankgirl's footpussy after she's worn those boots all day

Pussy. I got into a fist fight with 4 cops when I was 19.