Europe when france was the most populous european country - pinnacle of western civilisation...

>europe when france was the most populous european country - pinnacle of western civilisation, worldwide european domination

>europe when germany is the most populous european nation - shame, cuckoldry and defeat

coincidence?

Attached: map of every european city.jpg (960x803, 273K)

yes

>tfw can't defeat the jews because of their sun base

Attached: 1527154410692.jpg (222x227, 8K)

>europe when australia didn’t exist
1738% crime rate
>europe when australia was formed
0% crime rate

coincidence?

>Visit Australia
>Have to fill in the visitor card
>"Do you have a past criminal conviction?"
Wtf didn't know it was still a requirement

Pretty shitty considering how they were originally formed

>Europe when France was the most populous country
Ally with Ottomans and other M*slim scum

>Europe when Germany was the most populated country
Invite all the Ottomans and M*slim scum inside Europe

You know what? Fuck both. The Russo-Anglo Alliance never did this to Europe, even though Russians are Orth*dox or Atheist.

Attached: 1400477112033.jpg (200x200, 17K)

lmao Russia is the most muslim country in europe and will be a lot more muslims in the next decades

in 1990 they were like 25% muslim

And they keep them there, even though Chechens bomb them to death. Meanwhile you let a train of Muslims invade Calais and sneak into Britain. You can fuck right off.

Islam is the west's enemy and nothing will change that. You are not deserving of the legacy of Charles Martel.

You smell like a falseflagging naziboo.

Fuck Nazis, fuck Commies, and fuck Muslims.
It's hard for me to be more American than that.

Attached: king of the hill bobby underpants i am opkay.png (336x600, 231K)

Sorry, sounds like you're just stupid actually. People like you are why Americans are stereotyped as idiots on this board and everywhere else, which is unfair for the majority of Americans who don't base their opinions on Jow Forums memes and actually know their subject before they adjudicate.

>Fuck Nazis
Imperialists who managed to kill more white people in one war than anyone else ever did

>Fuck Commies
Imperialists who managed to oppress half of Europe for half a century

>Fuck Muslims
Imperialists who use their religion as a pretext to accrue political power and dominate those who have no cultural strength to resist them

You sound like the latter, to be honest. A typical weak-willed Frenchman who rolls over for any invader, even if that invader is sanctioned by Germany. European history is not Muslim, not even the bit that is attached to the subcontinent near Constantinople. It will never be.

Attached: syphilis france french.png (1024x448, 242K)

>And they keep them there

Moscow is full of muslims, there are millions of central asian immigrants coming.

everything you think we are, you're worse

>there are millions of central asian immigrants coming.
To France?

Why do you get so upset Abdul?

not upset, just a simple observation to keep in mind

Attached: 1439499181776.jpg (1190x715, 265K)

Implying there is something wrong about asserting dominance

kek

When your culture is inferior (Muslims, Chinese), yes it is. The West is too cucked and too PC'd to fight back.

>he thinks he's talking to pierre
>he's actually talking to mamadou and abdul
why are Americans so slow on the uptake

I have no preconceptions of whom I am talking to, just like Europeans assume they are talking to a mestizo when they see my flag.

At the very least I am shaming his ass back to Libya. Or maybe I'm creating another spree shooter. I don't know. They need to get the fuck out of Europe either voluntarily or by death

nice

I can be more American then you

Lets bomb Muslim countries haha(cried sobbing with snot on nose* 9/11 buhaaaa never forget 3000 Americans buhaaaa. Omg of course I love Jewish cock you anti Semite! Fuck da nazeees hehehe(installs surveillance state) fuck communist healthcare *dies of heart attack

>João from Mecca

no, france was based and g*rmans are not

good post

You know that when the society implodes, you will be hung, your sisters raped and your infants smashed against the walls right.

>>europe when germany is the most populous european nation - shame, cuckoldry and defeat
Germany became the most populous in 1866
Up to the World Wars things were alright

MFGA