Questions for Turks, Finns, Hungarians, Estonians, and Azeris

Do some people in your countries actually LARP as East Asian steppe people and claim to be descended from said steppe people? Also, are you personally happy with the asiatic roots of your native languages?

Attached: 81966558.png (692x768, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uralic_languages#Homeland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkestan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whenever i go to some video related to steppe people on youtube i always see turks claiming steppe ancestry lol

IRL, no, here, yes

No one outside imageboards and turbo autists knows any asian connect

>asiatic roots of your native languages
Finns have been in Europe longer than IE

Why don't you guys larp pajeets?

Finns and Estonians are just memeing, I don't know where they come from, supposedly they've been squatting in Europe for thousands of years now, but never managed to scrape together a country until the 1900's

Hungarians on the other hand came from near the Ural mountains around ~7-800 A.D. to Europe- their arrival, customs and warfare were well documented by Byzantine and Western chroniclers. They conquered Pannonia around 895 and created Hungary by 1000 A.D. We've been here ever since
>Also, are you personally happy with the asiatic roots of your native languages
I'm fine with our own, however I'm not all that enamored with our relatives. We have nothing in common.

Attached: 38.jpg (516x371, 63K)

That map is missing Mongolia

Everyone even slightly educated is aware of the uralic meme. But yes, it's not huge thing anywhere.

Uralic people aren't chinks and ural region isn't a steppe but taiga

By uralic I mean the volga branch

really made me think

Attached: Eurasian_steppe_belt.jpg (2048x1529, 1.78M)

No one does it IRL. We take a part in Great Kurultaj though.
Turkish people do though, Youtube is a hotspot.

yes, far right retards do
finno ugric is not altaic
yes im happy to share a language root with finns and estonians instead of uncivilized and dumb indoeuropean niggers

There is a movement (ideology?) in Turkey called "ülkücülük" which is based on reclaiming our asiatic turkic routes. Much better than todays kara boga erdogan islam "cumhuriyeti" to be honest.

>We take a part in Great Kurultaj though.
Wow didnt know this. Sounds cool desu

Why are uralic languages seen as asiatic? Origins of indo-european languages are about the same longitude

>reclaiming our asiatic turkic routes

our 13% asiatic turkic routes*

I've been memeing this for so long that I don't know if I'm actually serious or not.

Attached: 1536732959358.jpg (1241x789, 455K)

>Great Kurultaj
>south korea and japan is in it
the fuck? the steppenigger larping has gone too far

Pottery and Y-DNA suggests an origin in Asia (around modern Northern China, north of Liaodong) thousands of years ago. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uralic_languages#Homeland

kek

>but never managed to scrape together a country until the 1900's
They had tribal 'states', they were just far away from anybody doing any record keeping. The nearby Russian principalities, for example, routinely went to war with Estonian and Latvian statelets, sometimes extracting tribute, sometimes getting driven off.

But historiography in the region only really starts with German or Scandinavian colonization so there is little known about them beyond that they existed.

I've seen many Estonian Uralists even though they're ethnically most similar to Latvians.

So? all baltimakes have much BVLLralic blood.

Funny thing is that for the past 5000 years Finns have had interaction with Indo-European speakers 99% of the time and 1% time with unknown paleolanguages
Finns are really the most "Aryan" people these days with nothing in common with Turkics

>Also, are you personally happy with the asiatic roots of your native languages?
English is a language with asiatic roots. Kurgan man, are you happy? with it?

Greek scholars visited Finland and Latvia 4000 years ago and were amazed by some (cultural, not technological) things they found

I think it was 400 BC some Greekfag visited Kaali crater

>According to a theory first proposed by Lennart Meri, it is possible that Saaremaa was the legendary Thule island, first mentioned by ancient Greek geographer Pytheas, whereas the name "Thule" could have been connected to the Finnic word tule ("(of) fire")
Lmao, yeah ok.

>According to the theory of more recent impact, Estonia at the time of impact was in the Nordic Bronze Age and the site was forested with a small human population. The impact energy of about 80 TJ (20 kilotons of TNT) is comparable with that of the Hiroshima bomb blast. It incinerated forests within a six km (3.7 mi) radius.[7]
Nordic fags fried by a fucking space rock lmao based but I wish it was Stockholm instead though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkestan

Uralic people are not Asiatic

Ob hungarians are infact, also komis seem mixed