*Stops unzipping your dick*

>*Stops unzipping your dick*
>You called me a sand what?!

Attached: 4326E4A6-0A8C-402D-B808-6E8A4C393504.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redundancy_(linguistics)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sandprincess, i said sandprincess

She has good dick sucking lips.

You’re sitting on a couch. Syrian girl walks over and sits next to you. “Ugh user I just had to walk here all the way from Beverly freaking hills! My feet are so sore” she slips off her flats and lays her bare feet across your lap, her toes are painted a light blue. “user, I have to stream soon but before I do please be a good Butler and give me a foot massage?” She wiggles her toes at you. “Uhh, are you sure, I mean I’m not very good at it” you reply. “Hehehe it’s not hard user, just start off with grabbing my foot” she rubs her toes between the index finger and thumb on your left hand. “Uhh okay I can try” “good boy” she says with a smile. You grab her foot and begin applying pressure to the base of her heel and the sole of her foot the best you know how, her smile grows wider. You notice that her feet smell surprisingly nice like cherries and peaches. The aroma makes your mouth water a little, you never noticed before how cute her feet were, nice and long, with an exquisite arch , beautifully porcelain white except for a little red at the tips of her toes probably from the walk, the blue polish complements the red well. You start to think maybe they’d taste just as nice as they smelt, a strange thought, but it aroused you, you’re distracted from this train of thought by a sudden laugh “haha user why’re you staring at them like that?” “Oh sorry I just want to make sure I’m doing a good job” she smiles and shakes her head “maybe if you do a good enough job I’ll let you lick one!”

Are there any good pics of her feet?

She's an idiot though

Are big lips nature to iranian or urgery?
Also her apperance seems stuck in 1960

you're either fine with sticking your dick into idiots or you're gay, kid

I called you sandy.
Now put on this squirrel tail buttplug.

Bump for this

Sandy Niger. That's your name, no?

t. the son of a confort woman

Footfags to the wall

>Unzipping your dick
W-what?
Are you nuts who the fuck has a zipper di... oh hi Japan!

I called you a sandnigger, now give me my computer back, im gonna watch some anime (pic related)

Attached: 530c7f59a5006d4863cd0a1635bd69ca.jpg (717x1000, 448K)

Son, you're mom had a tight pussy when I banged her couple decades ago.

Isn't it that one girl who thinks the flag of Brittany is the american flag?

If you don’t have a foot fetish, you’re not white.

Sandy.
Welp...

sand nigger thats right, you fucking heard me you inbred dune coon. Either suck this cock or go back to iran, either way somethings going to blow up on you so quit opening your diseased sand nigger mouth and use it for the one good use it has

Attached: kike.jpg (970x545, 96K)

>3DPD hag
Get the fuck out normalfag scum.

She looks like she fucks JEWISH guys

based

>she
>idiot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redundancy_(linguistics)

I want to sniff her arsehole & footpussy

I want her to rape my throats with her toes

>She

>my throats
Hydra?

Excellent post.

Kel

Sand nigger, I said sand nigger

Sand NIGGER

I didn't say sand anything my love......

Called you a fucking filthy dune coon didn't I? Fucking paki muzzer slag use your fucking ears your fucking pedo prophet supposedly gave you before he flew to the fucking moon on a fucking horse with a fucking human head which we both know is a pack of outright bullshit.

Right slobber me knobber love?

no no i was saying "hand bigger"; because youre hand makes my dick look bigger ;)

shut the fuck up shitskin lmao

>those lips
fucking hell, I am getting hard even while thinking about kissing her, imagine her sucking you off

sand queen

Attached: Syrian girl in Russia.jpg (1024x768, 120K)

DEATH TO ISR-

*stuffs her mouth with big black yid cock

Attached: images (2).jpg (400x400, 19K)

> A sand WITCH

Eboue isn't Jewish you silly bastard

This is pathetic enough to make me think you’re actually Turkish.