Why is life so hard

Why is life so hard

Attached: 1512912539039.png (680x515, 26K)

To mold us onto better persons.

I came here to say something uplifting but then I saw your flag and decided it wouldn't matter.

It isn't, it's just other peoples expectations that complicate things. You must shed human relationships to become truly free.

Ever since I stopped visting Jow Forums regularly life became a lot easier, funnily enough.

Da joooz

hard in what retrospect?
for most useless people there is no objective and you can do what you want

>I find life easy because of the constant oppression of women, different races, different religions. lgbt+, pedophiles, the elderly, the mentally ill, introverts and atheists but man fuck ugly people i hate them so much.

Attached: 1541248002660.jpg (1080x1256, 60K)

Because we live in 3rd world shitholes.
Let's move to Europe, brother.

This.
Make something of yourself user and stop at nothing to achieve it. Make a dream and overcome every obstacle in your way.

What the fuck is up with that first guy's midsection?

If i was australian i would just went into the bush and let a snake bite me, if american then use a gun. but what do i do in Russia?

Attached: Coastal_Taipan_Oxyuranus_scutellatus.398571b.width-800.b7386f7.jpg (526x354, 79K)

yeah but you live in the shire smoking pipeweed with gandalf all day so of course life wouldnt be hard

Drink vodka untill your kidneys fail

Wow, a life is hard thread where the OP isn’t a NEET Scandi? What a shock!

You're not wrong. Life hasn't been "hard" for me yet but that doesn't stop ambition.

I don't fit anywhere. Brazil, Chile, Australia.. I should really target on something and go for it. But there's always someone or something that spoils my fun.

It's not that hard for normal people

I just realized how much being ugly hinders life

Jow Forums ruins your attention span to an autist level.

Criticize Putin in the press.

some people have good, easy lives where they are happy. Others have shit, hard lives where they are unhappy. It's as simple as that.

>pedophiles
Fuck off pedo scum.

ok then shitting in toilet isn't that hard bro

>implying that I want to be a "better person"
No I just want happiness and peace

>I just happiness and peace
Its the two most difficult things to achieve in life and it needs a LOT of efforts to achieve. But you can do it user, I believe in you.

jump off a soviet block building or