Is this me or terrorism stopped in 2018? Is this because isis is irrelevant now?

Is this me or terrorism stopped in 2018? Is this because isis is irrelevant now?

Attached: Bataclan13nov2015.png (583x789, 703K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eSLm_yWqADc
youtube.com/watch?v=YeMAyTPPL_Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Tiananmen_Square_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_China#Chronology_of_major_events
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's because we defeated ISIS

Pretty sure there was an attack in Strassbourg but yeah terrorism got out of fashion

ask macron

Daesh is irrelevant now but in 5 years it will just be another terrorist organization that props up and gains popular support and does more terrorism in Europe and other western countries, as been happening for nearly 20 years now
I think it's a good thing though; fuck Europe, fuck NATO, and most importantly fuck America

Attached: PastelIlliterateBoutu-size_restricted.gif (447x251, 1.84M)

why dont they dare to attack China?

We're only one month in 2019

China would exterminate every Muslim. They already put them in camps..

Probably because the chinese would literally nuke middle east.

>China would exterminate every Muslim
I don't think China can exterminate 1.5 billion muslim living in Africa, Asia, Europe etc. Pakistan alone can exterminate every chinese.
China didn't win a single war in like 800 years.

>They already put them in camps
Reeducation camp for some muslims living china, there is like ten times more chinese in camps in china than uighours.

based HAN bull

Attached: xi.png (472x555, 482K)

China doesn't prop up the terrorist nation of Israel and didn't make MENA to be in one of the worst timelines they could have possibly ever been in
it's mostly your people's shitholes fault that such misfortune is brought upon their nations, and naturally I don't see any problems with them killing every single last one of you; a world without the west is a world in unity and prosperity
its so predictable that such a retarded statement would come from your flag; I could read what you said and see who posted it immediately
please leave you radioactive mutant shit, you will infect the entire world at this rate

Attached: 1546155498117.png (822x704, 153K)

>some muslims arabs and persians come to china
>an shi revolt
>30 millions dead han

Lmao they're the opposite of a bull.

China isn't bound by any concerns about human rights and shit, even the muslims understand that they'd get btfo

This has to be bait.

they put Buddhists, Christians in camps too. anyone who may pose a threat to the regime

8/b8

>Pakistan alone can exterminate every chinese
lmao
>China didn't win a single war in like 800 years.
just lmao

Baito desu

just call anything you don't like bait, huh
the entire west's instigating of terrorist regimes, centuries of colonialism/imperialism and such has caused the rest of the world that isn't the west to be 'violent, poor shitholes' (incredibly ironic) when you don't realize that you are the ones who made them shitholes in the first place
its your people who causes all misfortune in this world, at least Asia kept to themselves while you pathetic fuckers took advantage of your violent nature and stole all the wealth from the rest of the world and caused pretty much every single problem there is today
so yeah, fuck all of you and I could care less once your useless people finally die out
>it's has to be bait bro, we dindu nuffin lol
then you act like niggers and pretend that this isn't the case
go fucking kill yourself monkey

They literally just blew up a cathedral in the Philippines a few weeks ago.

>Is this because isis is irrelevant now?
Daily reminder that according to CIA and US military Isis never had more than 20,000 soldiers. And they were living isolated in a desert, with uninterrupted transportation of oil and an armada of Hilux trucks of course.

Also going to drop this while I'm here:

youtube.com/watch?v=eSLm_yWqADc

b8/88888/88

I think there's a big one coming this year.

Brown Hands wrote this post

Attached: 1548305414426.png (1200x1555, 1.13M)

yo davido how are you enjoying your trip in Japan

Attached: you.jpg (236x289, 9K)

>China didn't win a single war in like 800 years.
China managed to defend itself against USA in the Korean War, quite a feat imo, then they won wars against India, India has won various war against Pakistan.
>Pakistan alone can exterminate every chinese.
Can't you see how stupid this sounds?

>they won wars against India
>wars
just the first one. we won the second one

OK, I am corrected, still shows that Pakistan alone would crumble against China.

oh yeah definitely. the other reply to his post was me as well

The American military are still conducting terrorism around the world.

China vs India border dispute. Of course the Indians' English is better.
youtube.com/watch?v=YeMAyTPPL_Q

Get the fuck out of Japan, filthy seppo cunt.

CIA would now

Attached: 1548373437336.jpg (641x639, 90K)

Coping Ahmed

Were your yellow fingers shaking with rage as you typed this? Also, this sounds like projection. You faggy fag-fag.

Terrorism is like soooooo 2017, user, gosh

Oh fuck me, it happened in 2015?

The more isis becomes irrelevant the most likely it is a terror attack will strike. I noticed this since 2015, everytime we forget about them they throw something to make sure we dont forget them, then BFMTV makes sure to talk about it 24/7 until you're so scared of isis you dont even want to leave your house even tho isis is france is prbably like 10 guys playing fifa and selling pot.

tl;dr, new terror attack in the next 3 months

Do europeans really sleep on the floor?

1. People don't care anymore
2. Many Isis soldiers died
3. Police got better at stopping them
4. Jews have other problems

there has been a number of attacks by lone muslims in multiple european countries last year that were downplayed as mental illness.

Lol this

it is, being surrounded by wh*Tes will do that

Pakistan with it's nuke can kill 500 millions indians in few hours.

>Korean War
staltemate, not a victory.
>india
irrelevant micro war against a 10 years old colonial country involving few thousand casualities on both sides.

well yeah that's how nukes works, lad. the first post was pretty good but this one is really obvious

You do know that India has nukes too right?

*work

My guess is that all the glow in the dark agencies has had enough time to map out most of the sandnigs by now. The only terrorist-related news you hear about lately is when the party van pays a visit to alibaba's home in the ghetto and seize a bunch of explosives.

Attached: 1534573256333.png (610x403, 216K)

This. They get caught before anyhting happens. Terrorism is still strong, but they fail more often during preparation.

Remember all the retards in the media saying terrorism would get worse after ISIS was gone?

Attached: 1548319476985.gif (340x340, 18K)

They do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Tiananmen_Square_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack
etc.

See for more:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_China#Chronology_of_major_events

Attached: 1526933413244.jpg (700x467, 35K)

They had some attack with knife in train station years before, in response. Xingjiang became a police state. Muslim isn't even allowed to name their children anything but Chinese name.
If there is a 911 in china expect Islam to be announce as a cult by the officials and an extinction of Muslim in china.
China historically don't like religion having too much influence.
Unlike the west (including Russia) they're not afraid to put millions in the camp if needed

Attached: IMG_6379.png (624x434, 59K)

>the west (including Russia)