Why is Russia so poor and undeveloped despite of owning such a huge landmass and lot of natural resources?

Why is Russia so poor and undeveloped despite of owning such a huge landmass and lot of natural resources?

Attached: 1458982466856.jpg (645x425, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_overseas_colonies
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish_overseas_colonies
m.ren.tv/novosti/2019-02-02/bili-bezzhalostno-ochevidec-raskryl-detali-massovoy-draki-v-kafe-v-moskve
yandex.ru/maps/2/saint-petersburg/?l=stv,sta&ll=30.336040,60.068533&panorama[direction]=354.015096,7.936811&panorama[point]=30.332195,60.068385&panorama[span]=120.000000,54.914152&z=17.5
yandex.ru/maps/2/saint-petersburg/?l=stv,sta&ll=30.293483,60.059564&panorama[direction]=307.221346,4.417217&panorama[point]=30.291132,60.059451&panorama[span]=120.000000,54.914152&z=17.35
youtube.com/watch?v=JeWbW0IFSPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they're Russians and they still haven't recovered from communism and the oligarchs never went away

Same reason Poland is so poor and undeveloped.

I want to say something itt before it gets deleted.

Because the Russian economy was built anew after 1991, then again in 1998 after a default. At the same time, the Western economy has not lost money for many centuries. During these crises, the power did not change, they managed to steal public money. Look at the list of Russian billionaires, it has about a hundred names. This grandmother apparently lives in some remote village where there is no work. From such places leave everyone who can.

based

Because it's populated by russians, Plate number says it's Moscow lmaoo

But blyadorussia definetely have homeless people too.

Moscow oblast'

But Poland doesn't have a huge landmass and lot of natural resources

The threads with actual interesting questions get no responses, and the threads with anime, with fucking childish drawings or pictures of girls get hundreds.

Those are the consequences, not the causes

Come to us

>blyadorussia
Based

Glad to know that some russians accepting the truth

Never

Attached: b2d001de5d31889e4e0ebcdb14f6b71f.jpg (1000x700, 71K)

How is life in Russia currently? Better or worse before 2014 and sanctions?

t. brainlet zmagar
Try better next time.

The purchasing power fell almost twice, but the prices in terms of the dollar did not change. Therefore, a large part of the population suffered from this crisis. All are drawn to the big cities where they hope to earn. In general, it seems to me that anyone with brains can earn money, but someone who is able to work only at the plant is definitely suffering in this situation, and this is a large part of the population.

This thread doesn't belong to Jow Forums.

Majority of russia is a frozen wasteland with no people

Do you think situation will be getting better or worse?

red is a population

Attached: 12 geo 8-9.jpg (1769x1350, 1.05M)

until the government changes, the situation will continue slowly and with dash to stagnate

>so poor and undeveloped
Funny, that's exactly what I saw when I visited you country. Too bad you don't speak real language, so I don't know why some poles were upset when I spoke Russian with my friend while walked to nearby bar.

So is majority of Canada

>zmagar

Is it supposed to be an insult, pidoraha?

See

Most of euro countries don't. That's not an excuse.

But chances of government changing are very low, right? I can't see some like Navalny winning the election

Most of Euro countries used to have colonies.

Reported

Used to have. You used to be bigger.

And then we became a colony.

Poleshits are just gibs niggers

Ah yes the danish and swedish colonies. Greenland and iceland were really profitable

Because instead of social security or public services they spend their money on nukes and ATVs to ferry siberian wolf babies to schools.

Yes, there is no chance. But the current government consists mainly of stupid people, they very often make laws as in the book of 1984, one-on-one. Therefore, it remains to hope that they will try to ban the Internet (or something more absurd) and their people will overthrow

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_overseas_colonies

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish_overseas_colonies

Don't even make me get into communism.

The point is, Russians have the immesurable economic potential that they don't use.

>Don't even make me get into communism.

Attached: 1547726236031.jpg (941x767, 127K)

At least they don't try to introduce good boy points like China, yet.

This potential is used by the oligarchs. The system in our country should in truth be called oligarchy.

Yes, that's 20 years after we ourselves stopped being colony of 3 countries for over 100 years.

Russia isn't that poor, there's just a gap between poor and rich that is shocking for countries that celebrate mediocracy.

It's quite easy to make a fortune in Russia, probably easier than in any developed country and WAY easier than in Poland. If you "fit in" (it basically means that you are not dumb, you know right people and don't mind bribing people from time to time), you'd be better off in Russia really.

But you can't buy comfort as everyone around you is slavic, poor and savage, so rich people prefer to make business in Russia and spend money in London/Miami or other f*rstie places.

Poles, on the contrary, make money in developed countries and send it all back home, spending foreign gibz in their own country.

t. rich Russian

true

800 years for us

>poor and savage
Everytime I walk out of my home, I see roads filled with luxury cars, every second person holding phone that costs over 1k$, people buying expensive alcohol and spending fuckton of money on new gadgets. Russia is big, you can't generalize it.

Don't worry, blyadoraha, anschluss is coming pretty soon, and when we do that I personally volunteer to slaughter some shit out of degenerative inbreds aka blyadorussians. And maybe get some as anal whores, the only thing that your irrelevant folk actually good at.

Was your economy also ruined by being in epicentre of eastern front during WW1?

All slavs are subhumans incapable of creating civilization and don't pull that communism shit on me, Poland has been trash since day 1

Is Putin seriously thinking of annexing Belarus?

There was a civil war. Plus Ireland hand famines and their own war of independence and they had almost the double GDP to Poland
Don't try to portrait your country as the only poor victim. There has been shit done in other countries. I don't know if Poles are just ignorant what happened elsewhere
What's with the rundown commieblocks in Russia? There's parked expensive cars in the parking lot but commieblock looks like its going to collapse at any moment

Canada has been living in blissful peace ever since its creation.

>shit climate
>shit geography
>high corruption
>sanctionned into oblivion by the US and co.
>massive brain drain ever since the collapse of the USSR

Their politics are nonsense in general, whether under the Tsar or the Bolsheviks, Russia always cared more about projecting its power than inner developpement.

I remember in university learning about the effects of privatisation on Russian society. Basically, they gave the argument that during the shock therapy a lot of the people who were first to get access to buying company stocks were those who had a strong social network within their particular sector.

What the books and professor did not mention was how the people with such "strong networks" were almost entirely Jewish.

Russia is nothing but a Jewish run monstrosity ever since 1917.

Attached: 3f7e1e2f81e0f6457e666287d1fa46675dd6856b_full.jpg (184x184, 12K)

>What's with the rundown commieblocks in Russia?
I live in Saint Petersburg. Old blocks are either destroyed or repaired. I live in new commieblockl.

Attached: parnas.jpg (1858x761, 267K)

During those 20 years Pooland got even poorer compared to Germany and Soviet Union

Yebani gandon idi beli pidor

Because Russia is the enemy of the US. If you're not making the Americans money, then you're destined to remain poor.

I rented airbnb in stpb one of those old buildings. Damn it was shit tier. No wonder people prefer commieblocks

But was inflastructure of Finland and Ireland also massively damaged during war?

Not to menioned that Poland was actually created from three comletely unrelated parts, with different economies, law systems, etc. Lot of our manufacture export was going Russia which no longer accepted it due to Blolshevik policies and Germany which waged economic war against us for most of interwar period.

You think that building stable economy in such shitty geopolitical conditions is that easy?

The US and Russian government are the scourge of this world. Cringe at those boomers playing cold war.

See

Пoчeмy y хoхлoв тaк выбopoчнo paбoтaeт мoзг? Кaк нa pycню cлюнoй c пpoкcи бpызгaть, тaк мы пepвыe. A кaк пoднять cвoю caмyю нищyю cтpaнy в Eвpoпe (бeз yчётa ДHP), тaк никaк?

It had been 20 years. That's plenty of time. Still the GDP was lower that of Spain and Russia which had a bloody civil war. Same as the baltic states.
Poles really have this Polecentric view of history

Russia isn't poor, Mikola.

Attached: TjtTEPNsnXk.jpg (1080x1080, 166K)

this, dog bless america

>annexing
It's gonna be pushed in as a both-side movement, so no.
They've becomes poorer and poorer every year, and can't actually exist without our economy and oil which we gaving them so they not starve to death and cannibalism.

Your country is a little joke not worth attention. You're always looking for excuses repeating polska stronk. See

Gdp =/= wealth of adults

>ppp

poor people points
also
>2016

But you can't deny that things like this happen all the time:

m.ren.tv/novosti/2019-02-02/bili-bezzhalostno-ochevidec-raskryl-detali-massovoy-draki-v-kafe-v-moskve

>Be middle class 20yr old muscovite zoomer
>Dining in a restaurant with your GF and her female friend
>Some 40-yr old pidoraha boomers approach and ask you to "share the girls with them for one night or so"
>You say no
>Get beaten to death inside the restaurant

I mean, you can buy a BMW or gayPhone XS but you can't buy comfort.
That's why rich Russians prefer to leave abroad. Most Russians despise other Russians and don't give a fuck about the country's well-being.

Honestly that looks beautiful.

Learn basic economics, Latino boy.
Also, 2016 was a local minimum for our economy.

Attached: Screenshot_20190206-234721-01.jpg (1080x1700, 358K)

20 years is not a lot in historical perspective. Don't forget that 30s was in addition a time of economic crisis everywhere. And as I said our main potential trade partners were simultaeously our main enemies. Things actually started looking better as we were entering 40s (Central Industrial Region) we could be at least on the level of modern day Spain and Portugal, but then certain Austrian painter overdosed his morphine.

>that flag
>that post
Irony.

GDP means jack shit, to how people live. China has high GDP but virtue is non-existent.

Is Belarussian society actually willing to become part of such union though?

Translate it please

Attached: image (16).jpg (640x480, 100K)

what about this one?

Attached: 1920px-Countries_by_mean_wealth_per_adult_in_2018.png (1920x951, 471K)

>But you can't deny that things like this happen all the time:
These things happen everywhere in the world. No country is safe from psychopaths. It's not like it happens all the time, I never seen fight in restaurants in my 29 years of life. I mean I myself fighted like 4 times in my life.

They're completely irrelevant at any point so it's not important, and Luka is good at disposing from unwanted people.

>Provide undisputed facts
>"Hurr exuses"
Whatever, enjoy your vitamine rich cabbage Mikhail

Do you honestly believe this, our family left Russia for a reason dudeno

Hardly. It's nor bad, but far from beautiful.
You can street walk here
yandex.ru/maps/2/saint-petersburg/?l=stv,sta&ll=30.336040,60.068533&panorama[direction]=354.015096,7.936811&panorama[point]=30.332195,60.068385&panorama[span]=120.000000,54.914152&z=17.5
I like this one, but I don't think I'll ever have money to have something like this.
yandex.ru/maps/2/saint-petersburg/?l=stv,sta&ll=30.293483,60.059564&panorama[direction]=307.221346,4.417217&panorama[point]=30.291132,60.059451&panorama[span]=120.000000,54.914152&z=17.35

They really pissed off half of Europe and North America and Australia/NZ and Japan

>mostly cold and harsh climate
>unfertile land unable to produce something outside of potatoes
>centuries of nomadic invasions and subjugation
>fairly isolated from western Europe
>never reached by the Renaissance
>no rich colonies
>late industrialisation
>overextension
>communism
>corruption

What do you want? It's a huge freezer box in a very poor geographical location and isolated from major world trade routes. Orthodoxy is also a religion that doesn't lend itself to a disciplined, democratic, or functional society.

We're like that neighbour that shits on your yard from day to day just cause he can and why not and fuck you anyways murrifat.

It's simply too large

what's your dad line of work faggot?

This subhuman doesn't belong to Jow Forums

>subhuman
>Jow Forums
perfectly fits

That crying old lady makes me sad.

Maybe I'm just a soft cunt, but whenever I've traveled in the world and seen the elderly, infirm, crippled, or children in such despair it makes me want to cry. Then I get angry. Then I realise how little I can do.

I don't want people to suffer like her, who knows for god knows how long she's had to deal with her painful existence. And to know that, there at the end of it all, she had lived a life of misery and woe only to die forgotten and alone.

I'm just soft, I should be focusing on making as much money as possible so I don't end up in their situation. But I see them, and I buy them a sandwich or drink, hell even just a nod to recognise that they do exist and are human.

I'm not religious, but I would pray that they go to a better place or get another shot at life.

But I'm on 4channers, so guess I'm the real pussy here.

Attached: 1542534814671.jpg (683x683, 68K)

You're a good man, user.

Black American guys never beat up white guy walking with his hot white gf right? Never happened because USA is the greatest nation on earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=JeWbW0IFSPM

A bit worse

The problem with Russia is cultural, they're just too lazy and depraved to do anything.

If Russia has a German ruler and bosses, Russia would be one of the greatest nations on earth.

You get free EU monies and gibs which is even more pathetic

there is so much injustice around, I get sick when I look at the elderly living in poverty while some fag spends 2k usd in a phone, if you can handle, then try to visit some retirement home for those who have no one to remember them.

Attached: oCKvqEi.jpg (640x479, 17K)