/brit/

Gearoid McNamara edition

Attached: 1531469741591.png (744x650, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-iFq6IcAxBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

early nonce

JANNIE

/balt/

Attached: 1546015383496.png (720x874, 684K)

/balt/

/balt/

/balt/

What you're told about this picture:
The British used a brutal execution method in India, where Indians would be strapped to the mouth of a cannon and blown open

What you're not told about this picture:
this execution method was justice for the Sepoy Mutiny, an Indian rebellion, in which during the siege of Cawnpore, the Sepoys raped and murdered British women and children, before cutting their corpses apart and throwing their dismembered parts into wells.

Attached: DIPfpXhW0AALk2H.jpg (600x420, 55K)

>'Scrubs' Actor Sam Lloyd Diagnosed with Lung Cancer & Brain Tumor
god i wish that were me

First British post of the so called /brit/

not sure if we're taking this one or not

Attached: muh heritage.png (960x660, 823K)

Does anyone else keep the old thread open for about 10 minutes just in case anything interesting gets posted in the crossover period

no it was refrigerated as soon as it cooled down and about 22hrs since i cooked it but i threw it out after like 3 bites cause you fuckers talking about it being dangerous made me paranoid

Too many Tim Tams varieties these days

for a second i thought you meant sam neill (not sure why, perhaps because both their names contain an extraneous L) and i got worried

horny virgin freak

reheated pasta tastes like dogshit anyway

I've always just called it a ten bag, do the kids call 1g of weed anything different nowadays? Don't want to embarrass myself when I approach the town negro later today

(OP) #
REMOVE CRUMPET remove crumpet you are worst Brit. you are the brit idiot you are the brit smell. return to saxony. to our saxon cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,Ulster we will never forgeve you. Limey rascal FUck but fuck asshole Brit stink ulster Prod snout..Brit genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead Brit..ahahahahahULSTER WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget the Troubles .Scotland we kill the king , Scotland return to your precious hills and huts….hahahahaha idiot brit and scot smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE CRUMPET FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. Ireland+usa+Germany+Argentina=kill England…you will Troubles/ tupac alive in Ireland, tupac making album of Ireland . fast rap tupac Ireland. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink brit… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in Ireland ….fuck the Saxon ,..FUCKk ashol Brit no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the Brit farm aminal with rap magic now we the Ireland rule .ape of the zoo Lord Protector Oliver Cromwell fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and U.K. wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. IRELAND GReattst countREY

Attached: IMG_3002.jpg (800x611, 92K)

they call it a clatty of skeng now

its double coat for me and nothing else

Attached: 727.jpg (1618x900, 284K)

cor blimey, i'm starving!

youtube.com/watch?v=-iFq6IcAxBc

Attached: 1532695531204.gif (413x243, 51K)

maybe you combined his name and fellow scrubs actor neil flynn's

arrant nonsense

reheated pasta (in a pan), can taste even better.

>at social gathering
>someone whips out their phone and starts watching youtube videos
>night descends in to people recommending long, unfunny youtube videos to watch while everyone pretends to watch while thinking of what video everyone should watch next

Attached: Screenshot_82.jpg (596x597, 48K)

Been watching interviews with WW1 soldiers. Cannot even fathom how terrifying going over the top must've been.

Attached: p01x1xqd.jpg (1280x698, 111K)

glad i checked out of society 6 years ago

absolutely grim. Stop associating with bottom-feeders.

i never watched scrubs apart from catching the odd snippet while channel surfing in the 00s

Impossibly dire

Try 'zap de spion'
It's French but it's good compilation vids. Good to put on after you've picked up a bird from the club as well

cats

it's all on stan now you should give it a go
first 5ish seasons are great and then you can start to see studio issues

Cheers

ok well I had to look up which scrubs character that is and since no-one else will post it, sam lloyd is ted the depressed lawyer
how ironic... he played a suicidal character and now he is dying of cancer

please be bait. PLEASE

Corr nice feet love

How many people are involved in this? It can be alright if there's 2-3 of you IMHO

heh, plebs
*whips out phone and starts listening to 70s genesis songs*

nah it tastes dogshit

haven't slept in days lads, days

Attached: 1529200977384.jpg (400x400, 28K)

I dropped it about halfway through season 4 because it just felt like everyone was going through the motions at that point

seriously guys, seriously FUCK cancer

business idea: a natural way for freaks to be removed from the genepool

tfw 21 savage is one of US ONE OF US

said the nigger word in front of some normies today and they practically clutched their pearls in indignation

stupid delicate normies

Full serious

>the town negro

how is that ironic

based

Yeah ofc dolmio and basics penne tastes shite, just don't make shit pasta you runt.

Not sure what Liam Neeson was trying to achieve, doubtful you'll come across a black man in Northern Ireland

I already explained why

Too many replies in this thread

funny quote from Neeson on the radio this morning

>I would've done the same [express a desire to kill a black man] whatever the race of the rapist

lmaooo

Just popping over to r/casualuk for some fresh memes lads
Anyone want owt

It was also used by the Mughals beforehand, both the Portuguese and the British picked it up from them.

When you think about it, HPV-related sarcoma of the uterine cervix is literal Fuck Cancer

Watched “the brood” by cronenberg last night

mom get the camera

lel

Remember this from uni. Glad I don’t have a social life any more

ah I see, you're assuming that I'm doing something wrong
well I'm not
reheated pasta tastes dogshit
simple as

Nugger

done nothing but respect women and signal my feminist opinions yet I am still virgin
can't work it out

That's exactly the point. Decades ago in Northern Ireland there would have been hardly any black people. So if Liam Neeson went around looking for a black person to start shit with, he very likely would have run into the nigger who raped his relative. People getting outraged at the story are imagining Neeson doing what he did in a multiracial country where picking on a black person could have meant literally any random stranger. But in northern Ireland decades ago, knowing the rapist is black is like knowing that the rapist is like 7ft tall or something. They're gonna stand out.

hello incel

every virgin over the age of 18 should be entitled to one free rape

Customer told me to piss off the other day and I called her out on it in front of everyone else on the shop floor and said how dare you speak to me like that and walked away. She called customer services to complain and my and my boss had a good laugh about it together

lads....

Attached: 1549364628572.jpg (475x1024, 109K)

you have a piss-poor palate then, what else can I say?

sopranos always reheated pasta

>that one bloke who constantly shows you niche youtube videos that he finds hilarious but no-one else does like 'Arnold Schwarzenegger prank calls'
>sit there doing that well-honed fake laugh, eager to get back to sipping your Abbot Ale and chatting with the lads

Every bloody time.

this is a boy
(and thats a good thing)

so clearly a boy

where do I find such a beautiful and delicate English rose?

Attached: 1549365235852.webm (600x900, 2.86M)

Mental to think that in the 80's the number of blacks in Norn Iron would have been tiny, and YET they were still rapist crim bastards.

people don't like it when you're being overly nice to them
it's called being a slimey crawler and everyone can tell precisely what you're doing from miles away
just be yourself

why would you be attracted to this obviously autistic, desperately unfashionable, overtly political potential transsexual?

With the popularity of this girl and the Hit or Miss girl it's becoming clear there's a very strong market for girls who look like they're boys pretending to be girls.

This is a very interesting discovery. Will research this phenomenon further...

yeah I already know that mate it was a joke

hmm no my palate is just fine
I think you just need to learn that some people have different tastes to you

Food for thought lads

Attached: 4B221660-F1A9-41AC-A7B2-6C828C43C2CE.jpg (641x423, 61K)

except when you're good looking

you people are obsessed with trannys
baader meinhof shit

Says the one asserting that reheated pasta tastes dogshit. Oh the ironing

anyone else feel sick after drinking a cup of tea or coffee on empty stomach on a morning

you mean there's loads of closetcases out there?

>slept for 9 hours
>still feel tired

Attached: 1449102149019.jpg (321x348, 24K)

Hardly new. I remember back in the day /b/ obsessing over some "trap" who was just a rather manly looking girl who pretended to be a trap to keep the attention going.

>on empty stomach on a morning

Hello foreigner

Always stand on the roof persoanally

was it rose
the meme has always been that she is a trap but I don't see it at all

>need coffee to get the ol' bowels going
>don't wanna drink caffeine
'tis a struggle

they're old lady clothes, but she's young and she's wearing them
dick says yes, and I can't talk him out of it

There literally naught wrong with liking qt boys (female)