Find love in ARGENTINA or SPAIN or MEXICO or ITALY/FRANCE MAYBE)

how does one find a love in Argentina, Spain, Mexico, maybe Italy or France?

Attached: 2019-02-05 23 30 31 caro.jpg (398x413, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/baJpImsdXnc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i created this thread now because its 09:15 in Buenos Aires and maybe I will get replies!

Attached: 2019-02-05 23 32 41 caro.jpg (288x303, 66K)

Why would u want a gf from there if you are russian

are you making fun of caroline ?

i like such phenotype

are you from /tennis/? do you know her? is she famous in france? do you like her(as a girl, not as an athlete)

i like her a lot, she looks perfect imo, and i like her personality

by being yourself

Play this song
youtu.be/baJpImsdXnc

Attached: 105380-el-templo-del-pop.jpg (500x500, 68K)

buenos dias buenos aires

11:40 in Buenos Airos

You don't
Women here age like shit and they become ugly once they become mothers or hit 30s

they are just not loved and live in unhealthy toxic envoirement(i am not about ecology and food, more about the fashion, social standarts and circles)

Do you think we would be posting frogs on a Javanese daguerreotype imageboard if we knew?

How are you physically? For each one of this, you will get some easy point with Spanish women: above 180 cm tall, blond, blue eyes, gain decent amount of money
If you have various of that unless you are hideous you will get laid easily.

you live there, you must know.
school? uni? neighbourhood? social circles? forums? social networks?

you see and experience them, unlike me

>get laid
i almost vomit when see/hear this
it remind me of amerc*n ''''cuture'''' with hollywoodish movies about youth, tinder, 'hook ups' etc

i dont want to get laid, i want a decent relationships stating with knowing each other and becoming close

are there girls who look like OP-pic in your part of country?

Argentinians don't work, they wake up at 1pm

>i dont want to get laid, i want a decent relationships stating with knowing each other and becoming close
BASED
A
S
E
D

I don't like those things neither, I think those things also help in a long term relationship, having a decent work career or being rich even more so, what I'm not sure is how you will get to know girls in Spain, it would probably help to get a job.
I think you can find girls like OP image in Spain, the hair and eye colour is the most common here, and except a minority that are very pale anyone can have that skin colour in Spain if they go out a bit and get more tanned when they sunbath.

based and redpilled

Attached: 1536049047113.jpg (800x764, 109K)

>i dont want to get laid, i want a decent relationships stating with knowing each other and becoming close

Attached: 1549030898376.jpg (680x907, 54K)

shito animale

But soyboys are not like this, they want whatever they can get because they are betas and they know it, soyboys won't prioritize a stable long term relationship over getting laid.

sorry, we're full and you're too white.