Italy's €780 basic income scheme to launch in March

The first of three million cards to receive the Italian government's new basic income was on Monday unveiled. The yellow card looks similar to a credit card but with no name printed on it. It will provide unemployed and poor people with a monthly income of up to €780.

Attached: it.gif (16x11, 356)

Time to go to Italy then

Pack your bags boys! We're moving to Italy!!

Attached: 1549123743909.gif (413x243, 51K)

>what about a magic trick? I'm going to make poverty disappear...

Attached: the jester.png (806x446, 741K)

Fuck terroni subhumans. They're worst than jews, Mussolini should've followed Hitler example and gassed them all.

Why does this matter?
Is anyone in Southern Italy even working legally (registered and paying their taxes)?

Attached: napolibvll.jpg (640x640, 93K)

How do I apply for Italian NEETbux?

prices will sure keep the same :^)

Italy is having a negative growth for the first time since a long time.

Now with this shitty populist universal income, their economy will get even shittier

Don't elect niggers into power

>780 eurobux

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

it should, if economy is about keeping a large part of YOUR OWN PPL in poverty then that economy worths nothing

>be the only country in Europe without neetbux
>introduce some light neetbux for the first time
>everyone goes insane

fucking nice, all the illegal shits will leave towards spaghetti land now.

God, I wish I were italian and a neet

Really. Italians believe that the solution to their crazy social spending is even more crazy social spending? This is bread and circuses all over again.

sweden has more generous gibs I bet

Im happy for you

Attached: NqWu6aPM_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

>The yellow card looks similar to a credit card but with no name printed on it.
So anyone can steal and use it? This should work well.

>says while living in a state-provided flat with paid expenses and free money for attending uni

am I eligible for them ifI am not Italian
come to think of it I don't care I am coming to italy

They also dont have the financial issues Italy has had.

This is fucking stupid. My girlfriend is working in Italy right now and getting 400 Euro a month for an internship. She went to LUISS in Roma and is working under ambassador Varrichio's team.

400 Euro, which is apparently less than NEET bucks in the country. Fucking scam.

Italy is a fucking third world country

she's lucky she's getting paid at all

No you fucking nigger, only 10 years residents get the free money you fucking leech

>southern italy
>working
>paying taxes
mmmmmmmh...

>light neetbux
It's higher than ours lol

LOL you're right, 400$ for sucking off old guys in positions of power is scandalous

your gf is stupid. 400 euro is a miserable pay even for Italy

ah so I just have to spend 10 years there
thanks for the info I will live with my diaspora family until I can live on my own there
they just had their 9th child but I'm sure I'm welcome :)

based

It's not a bad idea imo. All other Europeans countries have it except Greece. The only problem I see is that the South will turn in to a desert (since you have to accept work in all Italy to get the neetbux).

open a pizza-kebab shop, you guys make much better pizza than south Italians

not even niggers get 400€, your GF is probably whoring herself for a spaghetti plate.

For an internship she is lucky to even get paid. Italy hardly ever pays. She's 1 of 34 in the country to pass her exams to become an Ambassador and she's getting 400 for 3 months (that's after paying like 6k Euro to even prepare for that exam). Shithole country has everything backwards, and they want to give 750 Euro free Lol.

it's not a universal income. They have just given it a retarded name. We have the exact same thing since God knows when and it worked well

good, ambassadors are useless

she's telling you bullshit, doing internship for 1600€ in a small local bank

Good, I hope argentinians start moving to Italy

Well it's pretty normal not to be payed for an internship. Also it's just for a limited time and they have to accept whatever jobs they offer them. Obviously italians are already working on how to trick the system. A lot of people is changing home etc in order to have less than 9000 euro isee (so they'll be eligible for the neetbux)

She should learn a real trade lol. American sissies think they are entitled to 3000$/month just for doing a bunch of prints for an old ass ambassador

>it should
there's no "should" in economy, my boy. Giving people free money and saying prices "should" stay the same is like drinking water from a bottle and saying the bottle "should" remain full. it's just dumb.

I wish I was living in the northern Italy. Buy a house, get a doggo, work at remote job and just enjoy the weather. Maybe even find an italian gf.

might join one of those boats and head to italy for a cute gf and neetbux lads

How did it work out for Finland? Serious question.

Almost every EU country has something similar. It's not an universal income but something like a unemployment benefit

>northern Italy
>enjoy the weather
what?

>It will provide unemployed and poor people with a monthly income of up to €780.

On the assumption they actively seek work and the money stop after they refuse work and they've to provide a dozen or so hours a week of FREE work to their town.

It's lots of things but basic income is not one of them.

>he doesn't enjoy having so much fog that you can't see a palm in front of you
pleb

Well Ticino isn't so much better. But it's like saying I'm going to London to enjoy the weather is a bit strange kek

Or just spent 20 years actually accomplishing something in terms of improving Italian industry and economy. And maybe set Libya up eith enough logistics to support a push to the Suez. Or...well...radar....

He could have stayed in his country instead of coming here and steal our jobs kek.

You know, Rome fell because the rich refused to pay taxes and the poor refused to work or fight....seems you havent learned.

kike, lick american jew ass

Rome fell for a series of reason. Christianity is one of them

>Christianity killed Rome
Haha, nice meme my friend. The Republic and everything the Legions ever fought for was a corpse a century before Jesus was born. Shit, Christianity, if anything, kept Rome alive and kicking a century or two past its expiration date.

As I said it was a series of problems. Christianity was one of the lowest points of an already dying empire

>Christianity was one of the lowest points of an already dying empire
>*points and laughs*

this ain't anything remotely similar di neetbux you lazy fucks

Attached: download.png (436x256, 200K)

>christcuck
*points and laughs*

>christcuck
lmao

He's right thou. Religion and its traditions are the main legacy rome left