Are French people really as rude as the rumors have it?

Are French people really as rude as the rumors have it?

Attached: french_people_0.jpg (900x600, 277K)

Come and find out, loser.

Attached: 1474662497304.png (584x717, 323K)

Nah. It's even worse.

>anglo used to tip-starved waiters goes to some restaurant or shop
>start to treat staff like domestic servant
>get shit service
>"wow those pesky french people"

We wouldn't stop at insults if a leaf like you entered our country.

Non tabarnak de calisse d'innocent de criss d'anglais de marde du saint ciboire esti de cave attends que jte pogne mon ti criss de chintok de Ping Zhang ma te casser a yeule bout dviarge

They will really shit on your face if you don't speak french.

of course, they don't even like each other

everybody on this board claim they've been in Paris and that people were literally spitting in their plate or something
i don't believe any of these "rude" memes and i couldnt care less anyway

maybe its just anglo saxons wondering why people aren't talking to them back as if they were long life buddies
Americans have the tendency to do that and that's fucking weird
for us that's what we would consider rude or impolite

>I wear bad service as a badge of honor

oh yes, this must be the french :^)

Yes, everything the anglo propaganda ever uttered is true.
It's far worse in fact, do not come here.

>treat staff as slaves or children not even deserving respect

oh yes, this must be the anglo :^)

You are served appropriately in France. Waiters don't act differently with foreigners than with fellow French people.
We invented haute cuisine so we get to set the standards of etiquette for waiters. The things YOU expect from them are superfluous.

stupid meme
Do you think waiter act rude? especially with tourists? that's the most stupid shit you can do for the restaurant's reputation, no one does that
for some reason it's a meme that's been spreading as well

It's a made up excuse for an obscure stereotype

I've heard other French people say that Parisians are rude and that the rest of the country is decently polite. But yeah Americans talking to strangers as if they are life long buddies is true. I've always disliked people coming up to me and acting like they know me well enough to say any and everything that pops into their head, but at the same time I've had some really memorable conversations that way.

Americans (among others) are also quite loud in public, while it's one of the first thing you teach your child not to do here. It's regarded quite rude also.

The only time when it's appropriate to talk to people that way is when everyone is drunk on the streets after midnight

It supposedly only applies to Parisians but Paris is where most tourists go.

>Americans (among others) are also quite loud in public, while it's one of the first thing you teach your child not to do here
Those are Hispanics, blacks, Irish Americans and Italian Amerricans. A lot of other Americans are more reserved.

Paris with London has been the top 1 destination in Europe for more than a century
How would you behave when tons of foreigners swarm in your city all year long, disregarding any social etiquette thinking your whole city is just a giant attraction park made for their leisure? obviously they can behave rudely with tourists, and like for most stereotypes about us, if it wasn't for the americans mostly going to Paris when going to Europe, this stereotype wouldn't have become so big

>Those are Hispanics, blacks, Irish Americans and Italian Amerricans.

lol no it's not. Maybe people from the (upper) mid-west, Montana, Wyoming, the Dakotas are a little more reserved but those are also the areas of the country with the least amount of people living there. Every where else, Americans of all races and ethnicities, are loud talkers or boisterous socializers.

No, all anglo-saxons do that in my experience
You're loud, you don't know how to eat, your kids are annoyingly uneducated and you talk to waiter as if they were your average burger student paying his loan instead of an adult who makes a profession out of this
You can say that's arrogant or anything, but that's how things are here, and at rome you do as the romans, or at least you pretend to try
While the chinese are just completely oblivious this is a city where people live, americans think this is a place made for them

I worked for two months at Lake Powell in Arizona, where there were a lot of french tourists. Most would either look at me with disgust or ignore me when i tried to speak french with them, and few would be delighted that i spoke french. I have to admit that i barely spoke any french at the time.
Besides that, most were actually pretty nice people, especially given that most of them were wealthy.