Is there a lot of Indian immigrants in your country? What do you think about them?

Is there a lot of Indian immigrants in your country? What do you think about them?

Attached: fresh-drive-to-help-illegal-indian-workers-in-saudi-arabia.jpg (672x504, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_GolyDZsDY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/India–Syria_relations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am just passing by an indian bar. You can see Indians from time to time here. A lot of them work in Uber Eats f.e. because they dont need permission of government to get this job here.

Attached: 20190206_172426.jpg (2560x1440, 1.3M)

wtf no poland your the bastion of the white race this can't be happening

Attached: 1532198924250.jpg (593x593, 125K)

2656 in 2016
3895 in 2017

Still no data for 2018

I see blacks/browns every 2 minutes in the mall

Attached: 20190206_173753.jpg (2560x1440, 1.14M)

No, never seen one. There are many Chinks however. Robot people.

Attached: 1549388623295.png (1000x1000, 419K)

this literally cannot be happening oh god oh fuck

None.
I don't.

>>me cursing u

Poland is first world now, Pierre

First generation Indians are annoying
Their kids integrate well though

Most of them have their own stores where they sell disgusting fast foods and fake products. Chinese girls are cute though, in my opinion.

Attached: file.png (1140x855, 1.21M)

i feel like there’s more sri lankans than indians here

Cute girls. :33333333333333333

Saved

Attached: 1549018275372.png (1000x1000, 419K)

Yet it happens. Brown guy with a Polish girl. Could he be Indian too?

Attached: 20190206_174622.jpg (2560x1440, 1.07M)

We already have a lot of pardos.
We don´t need them

post more

Non
Just surinamese coolies
Hate the muzzies love the non-negro wannabe hindus
Actually fuck the surinamese ones as a whole
Only good ones are the indians straight from india

Based Indian Bvlls are taking over the world.

Attached: 1543525626377.jpg (250x250, 18K)

Yes. They are pretty much on par with Asians in my area.

Dumb Ang*os imported millions of pajeets into Malaya before independence, they managed to survive until today.

>What are they like

I used to live in Batu Kawan and Bukit Tambun (Pajeets literally everywhere) and they're the most disgusting people ever. Indian neighbourhood is literally like India.

>Dirty river
>Smell of hindu oil is strong
>Throws trash everywhere
>Very loud, worst than Italians
>Booze bottle everywhere, no one cares to sweep the glass shrapnel

I'm not being biased. Even Indian Muslims are much better than them , thank god they assimilated into malay culture.

Argentina
Never seen an indian irl in Argentina. I remember being watching TV, a reporter asking people what they thought about two men or women kissing in public, the only homophobic one was indian.
Here in Tokyo they are everywhere. Most of them work at Don Quixote, convenience stores, restaurants or are into IT (there are many of them working for Rakuten in Futakotamagawa).

>Is there a lot of Indian immigrants in your country?
There are 1.4 million Indians in Canada, about 4% of the population
>What do you think about them?
I have never seen one in my life but they don't seem to be a problem.

Attached: trudeau-bc-20170518.jpg (780x439, 37K)

Indians and Filipinos integrate the most out of all the non-white immigrants.

t. Sukhdeep

Cant post photos now because i am in cinema hall watching the "Green Book" movie.

Attached: 20190206_150239.jpg (2560x1440, 1.41M)

You can see an Indian in almost every street here in Riyadh. The vast majority of them are Muslims and they work in low paying jobs. The money they make here is a lot compared to the average wage in Pooland. However, they're treated like shit by locals and I know some of them who fled the country without even getting their deserved salaries.
>What do you think about them?
I like all Muslims including Indian Muslims, but they smell really bad. Literally, the only time they shower is for Eid. However, educated ones are much cleaner.
I also remember an Indian perv who touched in a sexual way back when I was 10 yrs in a supermarket. Fuck him.

I liked this graffiti

Attached: 20190206_150414.jpg (2560x1440, 1.63M)

>Indians are 4% of the population, only 2.5 Indians ever in the NHL
>Filipinos are 2.4% of the population, 0 Filipinos ever in the NHL
>blacks are 3.5% of the population, 60+ blacks ever in the NHL

Not integrating very well at all compared to black people

>Pooland

How is your country doing with such low oil price, all reserves already depleted? Never forget that you all would be still living in huts made of camels shit if terrorist organisation called OPEC wasnt created. You are a brown version of Russians, nothing more. And stop calling my country like this you fucking worthless shitskin or we stop buying your oil

Non my poolish frendo saudis are exactly same shade as usarians and jews russians are too good to be saudi

Why so mad Pajeet ? also I'm not Saudi I'm Syrian we're even worse than Saudis.
>you fucking worthless shitskin
Say than again : youtube.com/watch?v=D_GolyDZsDY

My neighbors are Indian. They seem cool.

Also, they're unironically taller than me.

Attached: 1549462032941.png (2048x2048, 804K)

He was talking about India, as in "poo in the loo land" not Poland. What the fuck is wrong with you?

I like hindu indians only
Remember indians (hindus) and syrians are good friends
Eli Cohen...

I know. I am Indian studying in Poland.

This is Ukrainians.

What phone do you have?

We are not friends with rapist cow worshippers.

Never seen one. Where you live? I see a lot of Chinese in the center. But Indians, nope.

Proof?

>studying in Poland

Sanitation engineering hopefully

Prove it

Ukrainians are the cleaning staff in all malls in Poland. I was to a hairdresser today in my neighborhood, the business was run by old Ukrainian lady hiring young Ukrainian hairdresser-girls that looked underage. Average pay for hairdresser in Poland is 30 zl, they charged me only with 13 zl.

Are you literally illiterate, chimp?

Are they well integrated into Polish society?

I am friends with a Syrian who lives in UAE
I thought Syrians are nice and friendly people

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/India–Syria_relations
Ummah=zbal
Kys paleshitian and stop raping syrian dialect
Thnxxxxx

He is likely a paleshitian refugee in the name of syrians
Most syrians love indians
I hate pakistan :))) love india :))) based dravidian bvlls...thnx for aiding syria in capture of eli cohen and for the many spices muahhh

I dont know. I dont talk to them except when i am about to receive pizza delivery or about to buy smth in shop. I recognise them by characteristic Russian accent and broken Polish. I hear Russian nowadays every 10 meters of walking outdoor.

Unfortunately, current day India is slowly starting to worship Jewish cock :(
Sad times

How do you people know they are Indian though? Like, do you ask them or what? South Indians are easy to recognize but not so much when it comes to north and north East Indians.

I will read the article you linked, many thanks :)

>Ummah
Ummah deliciosa hahaha

Ye ye i know but saudis do it too but never have been good or useful in history that‘s the problem
Any sandnigger who goes to saudi arabia or any gulf country he is worth less than shit to me

Why they don't speak Ukrainian?

Hehee zbal= trash :)

I haven't met a single indian here. Except the guys that work at a curry restaurant, not once in my life

>Is there a lot of Indian immigrants in your country?
No
What do you think about them?
If they were here I wouldn't mind them, better than Muslim always and they tend to succed when they go to USA so they are probably hard workers or have studied, both things are good.

You have to be delusional if you think he's fucking her, all currycels do here is orbit white girls

hindus are ok but weird
muslims tend to be secular enough
sikhs justify operation blue star

Syrian government != Syrian People.
The majority of Syrians look down to your toiletless nation. Even in our dialect we say "Do you think I'm Indian?" When someone says a stupid thing and expects you to believe it.

That's because most north indians and pakis LARP especially pakistani Punjabi's
South indians are Egotistically prideful that they are from South
Call any South indian Madrasi by mistake they freak the fuck out
You probably won't even recognize indian mongoloids
Since they would look Asian to you

Saudis are traitors to Arabs right?
I have many Arab friends that I've made online and all of them hate Saudi Arabia and Saudis in general.

Also, I do not know why Palestinians hate India when India was one of the few countries at the time that recognised it's existence and refused to recognise Israel.

It's weird but Indians seem to fare much better in Eastern Europe. Maybe because bollywood used to be popular there I guess.

He ain't from South that is for sure
Probably a paki or north west Indian

Not really... i have only seen a few developers but that's it

Not many Indians here I'd say, and mostly are workers I think.
They don't tend to cause trouble, so I guess they're alright.

>Any sandnigger who goes to saudi arabia or any gulf country he is worthless than shit to me.
Your average sandnigger is working in Saudi Arabia and earning lots of money unlike you refugee. It's refugee scums like you who ruined the image of Syrians.

>syrian government
170 iq
>syrian people
Consists also of durka syrians, iraqis, paleswines, kurds...hmmm i think summed up 40 iq if I‘m being generous?
I hope when saudi arabia deports you you‘ll get sent back to yarmouk camp inshallah your home. Syrian government should have done what jordan government did to your kind.
Paki-Pali genocide best day of my life

Brazil has more than 5000 cities. I asked where the fuck you live, retarded mongrel.

>t. Alawite
Feels bad when half your family died defending Bashar while here I am, your Sunni enemy, living the dream in Saudi Arabia.
Remember to rape some 10 yrs old blond to show here the beauty of Alawite culture.

I'm seeing more and more Pajeets, especially in my parents' neighborhood. They seem chill enough. They behave.

I hve been born here though and my parents were immigrants
Unlike you, you‘re refugee in your blood4lyfe
Now get the fuck deported BACK TO YARMOUK CAMPS and don‘t bully my poofriends anymore i don‘t want to see it you gazan scum
Ouiiiii well government doesn‘t but the people do because paleshitians are racist scums, even to their algerian brothers they are racist despite them funding them. They are a racist ugly people my advice is to block all palestinians if you want a pleasant online life.

You're fucking dumb.

>It's weird but Indians seem to fare much better in Eastern Europe

delusional streetshitter. Indians are the most repulsive race to all peoples in the world. Your thirst for white bobsvagene is showing.

Is there Ukrainian language? I heard that everything behind Polish border speaks Russian. Here in Poland people use to call Ukrainians, Belarusians and Russians with one word : "kacapstwo", because you are perceived as one nation here

أنا من العرق الحلبي المتفوق و بعمري ما بزل حالي لحدا مو متلك يا لاجئ ياللي عايش عضرايب الاوروبيين ، روح اشتغل بدل مانك قاعد عفور تشان

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6K)

That's just your average gangu

My family are all alive and kicking in damascus latakia etc.......too bad they don‘t spit on palestinian refugees in camps if i was in syria i would do this as a past time to kill time instead of shitposting on Jow Forums
>rape a blonde
>alawite culture
Uh there are barely alawites here but in the 80s and 90s all of them were highly educated and you do realise the refugees giving a bad name are sunnis and literally illiterate aka you?
>living the dream in saudi arabia
Yesssss living the dream
P.S you are my enemy because you‘re a paleswinian change your namefag to palestinian min fadlaq
Btw i am sunni lol just because i am not a brainless durkashit like you doesn‘t mean i am based alawi bvll

t. paki

Very rude of you my friend. All I stated was my opinion from what I'd heard and seen.

>t. Insect

Attached: How to kill chinks.jpg (385x879, 88K)

I know how north East Indians look because I am one of them...
That’s why I said it’s hard to tell them from other east and south East Asians

Which state are you from?

Hmmm anta felistez bes tayeb iza anta fakart anta soori...Ana ma bastaghil shee ya3ano ana bl kharaversity
Be7ab bint el beda ya3ano ana be7ab gibsmedat w ebyed kos kteer btw :333

Tripura

Yes. I dont know but they smell bad.

Nah he's right. I've knew one half paki and one half indian guy, both had polish moms. Eastern european women are more tolerant towards indian men, compared to other white women.

This.
Paki here, in my town there are a lot of Poles.

God, I want to fuck a Polish qt so badly :^)

Pic related.

Attached: luton demographics.jpg (492x606, 123K)

We have a few of them. They all smell bad but some of the girls are pretty cute

Other Asian lmao
No such thing as in indian

What do you mean "lmao"? The Chinkoids are in really small numbers so they're not considered Asians so much as we are.

>I want to fuck a Polish qt so badly :^)
You will fuck anything that moves, ahmed.

Keep crying for me.

I’m not saying you’re not Asian. As far as I am concerned, any Indian NOT from the northwest is Asian in my eyes.
I just find it hilarious that there are two distinct opinions on who is Asian. It isn’t because of race or looks but because who migrated more in the past.

>Keep crying for me

Attached: 1549347684434.jpg (205x246, 8K)

Then what are they? If you come from Asia then you're Asian.

Just got out of cinema hall. Is this couple Indian too according to you, guys?

Attached: 20190206_193723.jpg (2560x1440, 1.21M)

Jesus. I thought Poland was the last bastion of the white race.

This little dark thing is their child

Attached: 20190206_193655.jpg (2560x1440, 1.18M)