This is, by all meanings and definitions, literally me

This is, by all meanings and definitions, literally me.

Attached: 7addd48c30dd4d3edba5d403ef76399d.jpg (712x949, 67K)

why did you post a pic of me

>"man...I just can't believe itachi is dead..."

u look like monkey

How can we both be literally the same person?

this is me

You look like a handsome young man

BASED MONKEY BVLL

>"man.. that final episode of Ano Hana hit me right in the feels"

Literally, and figurativly me

Attached: 1548696799721.png (751x1023, 371K)

Peace.

Attached: 0531a448352805d54b2666f9fb3266f5.jpg (304x450, 21K)

You ever notice that all beautiful people from all the races have the same features?

Attached: 1531326473350.jpg (962x729, 168K)

Where did you find this picture of me?

You wish

>gets a delicious niggerdick in my ass
>moans while niggerdad pushes into my wh*te boybutt
>feels my asshole rupture from his big snake
>my blood runs down his niggerdick
>starts crying
>the fucking goes better now as he uses my blood as a lubricant
>hiccups and stuns are made, I'm loyal to my niggerdad
>feels a final push into me
>his enriching fluids fill me up
>faint in a daze of pain and pleasure
Is this the wh*te man's burden?

Attached: 1548850187541.jpg (670x800, 69K)

Good, wh*te boy submissive.

Attached: BlackBvll.jpg (731x1023, 51K)

He has a symmetrical face, strong jawline, high cheekbones, etc.
Very handsome young man.

Pls be monkey in my sopa.

>tfw theres a sea that separates my country from these blokes

Attached: 1542113367672.jpg (1000x800, 81K)

i'm re reading naruto and i noticed Itachi was for some reason very sick and heavily medicated.

His illness is never explained

It's explained when he [spoiler]dies[/spoiler]

no it's not !!!!!!!!!!

It was explained that each time he used his abilities it damaged his body and he was using it a lot so it made him sick :(((

still a nigger, what a waste of potential

in what universe of dumb pol faggot do you look at that image of human aesthetic perfect and see monkey you pathetic slavic krokodil munching whore dog

go back to yiluali you asian underage Jow Forumstard

Attached: 1545174419129.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

Only true low IQ retards fail to understand that every single ethnic group on earth has it's uglies and beauties
This man is beautiful

He's handsome and aesthetic. No question about it. to try and negate that back of insecurity about your own failings despite being "master race" is so infantile and pathetic it makes me physically retch. I hope both the russian and finnish racist die of rectal cancer within 5 years of this post unless they quote it and apologize while posting a picture of them selves supplicating them selves in front of an image of a black man

Go back to Jow Forums or at least be creative if you want to insult someone.

I don't know why they're still here. Haven't they realized yet that Jow Forums is majority BLACK?

Attached: 1530167034588.jpg (387x472, 38K)

based we have unite brother and remove the wh*te menace

Jow Forumstards often shit up other boards in an attempt to colonize it with their HIV positive posts. fortunatly int is strong and black and will not fall to the racist incels from asian minor (finland) and krokdle junkies (russians). back to your safe place Jow Forumstards you have no home here

Attached: 1535197959891.png (1312x737, 784K)

Why is Jow Forums so fucking awful?
Seriously, what the fuck happened to that board. The spillover alone into other boards is the absolute worst.

It's basically Stormfront with memes (and most memes are stolen from Jow Forums).

Pretty simple linear progression
1/ Stormfront invaded
2/ Posted a bunch of half-truth infographics underage amerifats ate up like corn syrup
3/ 2016, formed Jow ForumsTD
4/ Surge of redditors came over (98% Amerilard boomer posters)
5/ End

now it's just a perpetual hugbox of half truths and outright lies perpetuated forever and accepted because it furthers the "agenda". any board with an agenda is immedietly going to be shit (r9k/pol) that thinks its there duty almost to colonize other boards with their absolute shit. check Jow Forums for example, 2008 cool enough board about working out no politics. now its 60% race baiting 40% women hate incel threads. absolute trash

Thanks Brazilianon and Bulgarianon. You run into so many absolute troglodytes on this site whose posts equate to "haha monky" or something about being cucked by black guys that it's easy to forget there are some sane people too. I need to stop frequenting this shithole.