This was the most aesthetic Europe ever looked. There are still some problems...

This was the most aesthetic Europe ever looked. There are still some problems, but it's a much nicer map than what we have today.

Attached: 1549471030631.png (2000x2000, 635K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mărășești
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mărăști
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_Oituz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is Wilson seen in the Americas, as for the 3 people who knew he was?

gib Kotor and Skadar so no one has to suffer

Attached: 1532356513134.png (480x470, 209K)

WWI is barely remembered in the United States, we focus almost entirely on WWII. The only thing you learn about Wilson in particular in American schools is that he started the League of Nations, but couldn't even convince Congress to let the USA join it.

Attached: 1525294239701.jpg (1400x2060, 334K)

as if we needed Wilson to btfo you.

Please dream more.

Back to your sewer, Gyp.

>aesthetic europe
>g*rmany still in europe

Attached: 1531882396728.jpg (1920x1080, 360K)

We had your country literally invaded.

What was the Entente going to do if you sign Trianon ? Were they going to march East AGAINST their allies in WW1 to return territories to Hungary, territories with minority Hungarian population ?

K E K

Attached: 1506929982084.jpg (800x800, 163K)

What could have been...

Attached: ugh.png (1000x1000, 1.82M)

It was a mistake not to rape and pillage Budapest the Russian way. Such a shame.

Attached: RomanianCavalryBudapest.png (1000x684, 552K)

You are kinda confusing the the chronology there, Ion.
Good, fuck those commie traitors.

oops and yikes

Attached: oops.jpg (1024x754, 661K)

>big countries good
>small countries bad even if it's what the people want

Attached: 1528081291726.png (931x820, 614K)

Trianon was signed in June, the Romanian occupation lasted until April.

Your country was devastated, ours was mobilizied. What the fuck were you going to do about it ?

Teddy Roosevelt should have been the president at the time tbqh

It was necessary to destroy the old world order in favor of one anchored in democracy, representation and rational, meritocratic financial interests.
Based Anglos.

Attached: entente.jpg (900x617, 82K)

I asked about what Americans think of the president who lead them into WW1. You then claim that you should have without Americans helping the Entente. Then I said that's bollocks. Then you are talking things about that happened way after the USA joined and we surrendered on the 3rd of Nobember. You are either deribetaly fucking up the chronology or you didn't understand what I mean.
He would have taken a more active role in the July status.

Literally 0 american involvement in the Balkan front that I know of.

yes, aside from the fact that America supplied and financed the Entente from 1917 and enabled them to even continue (and eventually win) the war

tf
tp
this, for once the austrians did the right thing chimping out by allowing us to reclaim italian lands

Name : Hans
Job : Unemployed
Hobbies : Germany, WWII, and making maps

A pussy who was beholden to certain powers, that he was both aware of and terrified of. WWI would have ended years early had he been able to force through an embargo against Britain and its allies in retaliation for the blockade. He oversaw the Federal Reserve become a thing, which happened mostly because key Congressmen died on the Titanic.

France and (to a very little extent) Russia for us. We barely even had diplomatic relations with the US.

kek

based

Russia was defeated in 1917
France and Britain wouldn't have been able to continue the war from then on without American assistance, and the Romanian survival in WW1 was entirely due to the Allied breakthrough on the Western front, which defeated Germany

How long you're gonna go down this chain of causality ? It was all due to the supernova that created the protostellar cloud from which our solar system coalesced - A red giant star won WW1.

We fought our war and won, within a global context.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mărășești
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mărăști
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_Oituz

>entirely

Suck my balls.

Attached: 1511425496235.jpg (800x800, 83K)

Ça, mais non ironiquement

the causality is obvious, and so is your attempt at deflection. If you believe Romania would've survived against Austria-Hungary and Germany on its own you're delusional

Worst president, fucked both America and Europe irreversibly

he's remembered for his oratory skill, and he's discussed often

We weren't alone. Just not aided by Americans in any shape or form. And I say this as a generally pro-mutt person.

Sorry but no Hungarian king ever signed the treaty of Hungary so it's null and void.

you would've been alone if the Americans didn't bankroll those who supported you.

Why tf didnt we just take all of Schleswig-Holstein after WWI. What the fuck it makes me mad.

>but no Hungarian king

But the Romanian King did and it's part of the consitution of both countries kek. Recognized internationally and enforced as a state of affairs.
What's the difference between null and void to you ? Why not just say ''voided'' or ''nullified'' ? How can it even be ''null and void'' since borders are not a contract, - the very category of civil law is superceded by it ? Do you wanna sound dramatic, as a sort of anglocized steppe horselord rallying cry ? If a contract is voided, generally it means that it is no longer enforceable. Can you enforce the pre-Trianon borders ?
It doesn't matter anyway since contractual law doesn't apply to territorial integrity. These structures exist at different levels of specificity and formalization.

>Kangzian theory of IR

Attached: 1541033075078.png (500x522, 90K)

I wonder why

Attached: romanian vandalism.jpg (3000x1611, 2.05M)

I was meming about the treaty of Bucharest.

>that building suffered 2 fires
>architect has a Jewish name
Hmm
Actually don't care

Agreed, apart from Finland and Ireland.